Spinaleze Pillows Questions & Answers

295 questions from our users

Sam M.
Sam M.asked
Spinaleze Pillows

How long do spinaleze pillows last before they need to be replaced?

Spinaleze A.Spinaleze

Medical authorities and our researchers and our Australian manufacturer recommend replacing your pillow every 12-18 months for proper hygiene and support.

Manufacturers warranty is 12 months and having said that we have had instances of customers sleeping on the Spinaleze pillow for several / many years.

If you perspire a lot , shed a lot of dead skin and don’t air the pillow in the shade regularly it will need to be replaced earlier.

The Spinaleze pillows are made from an Aerated Visco Material and will soften slightly around the head and neck to cradle it for comfort and support

The Australian made Spinaleze pillows contain Ultra Fresh (https://www.ultra-fresh.com) which is anti microbial, anti-dust mite and is 100% safe for anyone who suffers asthma or allergies.

There is no need to wash the pillow, simply air it in the cool shade (not direct sunlight) and if there is a spill, use a damp cloth to dab the effected area. Do Not wash.

The Pillow case may be washed.
See all the products along with the pillow at www.spinaleze.com.au

Hope this helps
regards

Joanneasked
Spinaleze Pillows

Hi I have just received my pillow and it has a very strong smell. Is this safe?

Hi Joanne , Can you send me the Order Number please, and will DM you
regards

Hi my number is TAX INVOICE S#52170

Spinaleze A.Spinaleze

Thank Joanne There is incorrect info on this transaction, Can you call me direct on 0491057330
thanks again Spinaleze

WENDY M.
WENDY M.asked
Medium Profile Pillow

I have a medium pillow and love it, however it has gone yellow and I know I can't wash it. I tend to wear moisturiser on my face at night. I'm not sure whether that is the cause of the discolouration. What can I do to fix it?

Spinaleze A.Spinaleze

Hi Wendy send me you order number and I'll follow you up .
Regards

Marg F
Marg Fasked
Low Profile Pillow

I am only 155cm in height with a very short neck and have suffered with neck injuries for many years. .
Just wondering if the low profile spinaleze will be too high for me

Spinaleze A.Spinaleze

Hello Marg, It depends on whether you sleep on your back 100% of the time or a combination of back and side sleeping.
If you are a 100% BACK sleeper - then the LOW profile pillow is the one to select
If you are a side Sleeper ( including a little on your back, The MEDIUM profile pillow is the one to select
The Pillow is designed to help align the Head Neck and spine for a supportive and comfy sleep.
Hope that helps
Regards

Brian C.
Brian C.asked
Spinaleze Pillows

i have been after a spinal ese pillow for some time could you send me a online quote with the price brian1240@iinet.net.au

Spinaleze A.Spinaleze

Hi Brian C They are reduced from $248 to $219 with Free Delivery www.spinaleze.com.au

MickieMasked
Spinaleze Pillows

Not which profile would suit me with neck and spine issues. The nerves in my upper spine are 'pinched' causing arms and hands to be completely numb in the morning. I am not really sure of my sleep position - side or back. I settle down to sleep on my side, but usually wake up on my back. So Low? Medium? or high? profile for me.

Hi MickieM
If you are up to 180 cm and normal size - a Medium Pillow is suggested if you sleep on your Side ( MOST of the Time) IF you are a 100% Back Sleeper , then the LOW Profile is Best !
Hope that helps

MickieM

That is very helpful, Thank you

Spinaleze A.Spinaleze

No Problem , Have a Good weekend !

Kate
Kateasked
Medium Profile Pillow

How do you determine which pillow is correct size for you ?

Spinaleze A.Spinaleze

Hi Kate See the web site www.spinaleze.com.au there is a Profiler that you can use.
Any problems call us 1300886345

Matt B.asked
Spinaleze Pillows

Hi there - I’ve been hearing ads for these pillows on 3AW … and considering one.

But with all the negative reviews maybe not …

Phil
Phil

Hi, can’t speak for anyone’s negative reviews, but I won’t go back to a normal pillow after using mine for the last year. Love it.

Spinaleze A.Spinaleze

Hi Matt , There will always be negative reviews. But I can only vouch for myself, the pillow is the only pillow I can sleep on, and hand-on-heart, if I sleep on anything else, I'm sorry and sore the next day or two! As far as the negative Nancy reviews, I believe that not everyone is a fan of everything 100% even Rolls Royce get negative reviews, and I've even seen complaints about Ferrari ! Why don't you buy one , then trial it ( keep it sealed ) THEN make your mind up,. BTW why would you make your mind up over the negative reviews ? and dismiss the positive ones ? Anyhow hope this helped. G

Matt B.

Yes- I agree there are always negative reviews. :( … I’ll consider ordering one soon, even if the price is bit steep…

Cheers

Dylan F.
Dylan F.asked
Spinaleze Pillows

I suffer from back pain however my neck hasn’t got any issues
I am looking for a pillow just for great comfort. Does the spinaleze provide great comfort or is more for people with neck pain etc

Spinaleze A.Spinaleze

Hi Dylan , Yes the Spinaleze Pillow is designed , researched and developed here in Australia to give the sleeper alignment of the head , neck and Spine. Its Luxurious feel allows the sleeper to relax and sleep well knowing that the pillow is actually 'treating' them, and NOT doing any damage to any part of their body.
Some people who have been sleeping on pillows that are TOO HIGH or TOO LOW for them, may find a little discomfort for a day or two - and this IS A VERY IMPORTANT NOTE - as the pillow is aligning the sleeper's head , neck and spine position. and once this is done - You will sleep Longer and deeper and wake REFRESHED
All-in-All we receive many many comments on how it has really changed the lives of sleepers for the better.
The Spinaleze Pillow is an amazing piece Australian Technology.
Enjoy your sleep !

Vic
Vicasked
Low Profile Pillow

Thinking about purchasing a pillow for severe neck pain
What do you suggest Low or medium profile. I’m a 160cm side sleeper female

Spinaleze A.Spinaleze

Hi Vic The Spinaleze Pillow is designed , researched and developed here in Australia to give the sleeper alignment of the head , neck and Spine. Its Luxurious feel allows the sleeper to relax and sleep well knowing that the pillow is actually 'treating' them, and NOT doing any damage to any part of their body.
The Spinaleze Pillow is an amazing piece Australian Technology.
For someone of your description I would suggest a MEDIUM Profile Spinaleze Pillow,
Hope this helps

Elaine T.
Elaine T.asked
Spinaleze Pillows

purchased medium pillow or daughter with neck problems. does a normal pillowcase fit this. cannot find any for sale on you site. thanks

Elaine

Spinaleze A.Spinaleze

Hi Elaine , A Normal Pillow case will fit the Spinaleze Pillow. You can wash the cover the Pillow came in , but dont wash the actual pillow, as it has ingredients that are for it health - UltraFresh to keep bacteria and bugs/ dust Mites from existing n it.. just leave it out of direct sunlight, to breath and refresh.

Catherine
Catherine asked
Low Profile Pillow

Common our Aussie community support Aussie made !!!!! A miracle pillow , that’s how I would describe my Spinaleze pillow . Being suffering from neck ache and annoying pain and nothing fixed it except my Spinaleze pillow . It saved my life . Recommending it to everyone I know . I’ve tried so many pillows in the past and wasted so much money . It’s worth every cent .

Tom R.
Tom R.asked
Spinaleze Pillows

I toss and turn trying to find a comfortable spot. I also suffer from nerve damage to my right arm which has caused complete atrophy to 3 major muscles. Based off my stat's a medium profile (6ft) is suitable. Any suggestions if this may be suitable? I do find 1 pillow is not enough while 2 is too much.

N.A.R
N.A.R

Hey Tom, its sounds like you are in need of a good nights sleep. All i can tell you is that this is my preferred pillow and i have stoped using my other fluffy pillows - i can honestly say that this contoured pillow gives me a far better nights sleep then the normal fluffy ones i have been using for the past 35 years - good luck and good night mate - here’s to a good night sleeping :)

Ian
Ianasked

DO STANDARD PILLOW CASES FIT

Matt

yes, i have the large and it works fine.

Gordon
Gordon

Yes - sure do!!

Ben and Emilyasked
Spinaleze Pillows

Hi I’m interested in purchasing a pillow for me and my partner ,
I’m 5,10 and am interested in a medium pillow but I sleep on my stomach a lot ? Can you give any advice ? Thanks

Matt

I’m a stomach sleeper as well and I’m now on my second spinal eze pillow. I couldn’t recommend you get one more. Just do it.

Witch one medium ? Thank you

Katie
Katieasked
Medium Profile Pillow

I love supporting Aussie made products and we all need to help Australian manufacturing . I have medium spinaleze pillow definitely and completely different from my old contour pillow which now is in the bin . Give them a go

Gatzounas
Gatzounas asked
Medium Profile Pillow

Hi Spinaleze , my wife and I have the medium spinaleze pillows and absolutely love them . The wife had surgery and the only relief she gets is sleeping on the pillow . We have three kids and want to make sure their necks are supported while sleeping . Their ages are 14 years old , 12 years old and 9 year old ?

Sophie
Sophieasked
Spinaleze Pillows

How often should we replace our pillows?

jezza
jezza

Personal preference. Probably every one to two years. I don’t have a problem with the spinaleze pillow best quality lasts longer.

Woodsie
Woodsie

We have been using ours for 2 years and no sign of deterioration.

Vicki
Vicki

I would never go back to replacing pillows now that im using a Spinaleze pillow,My neck & back pain has reduced considerably & definately having a better night sleep..Thanks to the amazing technology of this product,,No other compares..

Melissa D.
Melissa D.asked
Spinaleze Pillows

Is there a trial period for this pillow being its so expensive? And what's it made out of?

Benjamin
Benjamin

Unfortunately no, which is disappointing since they are only available online so it can’t even be trialled in store. It’s made of a foam material which has quite a strong smell that lingers for a few weeks.

Spinaleze A.Spinaleze

Dear Melissa D. The pillows are made fresh every day here is Sydney. They are made from a Aerated Visco Material, with UltraFresh - NOT just a 'Foam material' as Benjamin posted . He does not have anything to do with Spinaleze, suitable for asthma sufferers or anyone with breathing problems and is certified as a health Product. As this is a Health Product there is no 'Trial' period - just like underwear it can not be returned etc. However the pillow be easily trialed (slept on ) as long as the plastic seal in NOT broken for a full refund . If you have ANY further questions you can visit wwww.spinaleze.com.au Thanks again.

Helen B
Helen Basked

Dear Spinaleze,
I am interested in purchasing a pillow but have been reading all reviews, positive and negative. As the pillow represents quite an investment, in terms of its cost, I would like to know what your returns policy is, please, in case it does not work for me?
With thanks, and kind regards,
Helen

Spinaleze A.Spinaleze

Hi Helen B. Just like underwear etc the pillow IS deemed a health product and onec opened can NOT be return for a refund. The pillows are made fresh every day here is Sydney. They are made from a Aerated Visco Material, with UltraFresh - NOT just a 'Foam material' as some people incorrectly state..suitable for asthma sufferers or anyone with breathing problems and is certified as a health Product. As this is a Health Product there is no 'Trial' period - However the pillow be easily trialed (slept on ) as long as the plastic seal in NOT broken for a full refund or exchange. Like any quality product it usually attracts a higher cost. And one other Point - These are TOTALLY Australian 100%, and thats a very important point.

Get an answer from our members and Spinaleze representatives

Other Pillows