Spinaleze Pillows

Rozanasked

Looking for my 30 year old son who has neck and back problems

Peppi
Peppi

Call the headquarters at neutral Bay or better still go into the shop there. The guys there are so helpful. I recall it depends on the height and the way in which your son sleeps.

Dear Rozan
Thank you for your query.

Spinaleze pillows have been designed to provide optimal support and comfort.

It helps reduce Neck, Shoulder and Back Pain.

If your son sleeps on his back then the Low Profile is suitable.

If he sleeps on his side and is under 180cm in height then the Medium profile would be recommended. Occasional back sleeping is also suitable on the Medium.

If he sleeps on his side and is over 180cm in height then High Profile is suitable.

Dont forget Spinaleze pillows are Australian Made.

Dena F.asked

Hi, just wondering if you have any more sellers in Victoria, other than the two listed? I'm sure I have seen the spinaleze pillow at other physio's and chiro's but I don't remember where.

carnabombers
carnabombers

I'm not sure but you need to try them out. As I have stated, the quality has seemed to deteriorated and you need to make sure you get the right size. Unfortunately that means going to Mossman

Dena F.

Thanks for that. I will check out a few chiropractors locally, first.

EDUARDO MEDINA

EDUARDO MEDINAasked

Your pillows are good for back pain?

Hi Eduardo
That's a great question.
Yes it will assist reducing back pain. However, like everything else its not a cure. Spinaleze pillow should be part of your pain relief plan.
You will need to seek independent advice and diagnosis from a qualified Physio or Chiro.
We have had thousands of customers report back that they have found Spinaleze pillow to assist with reducing back pain.

Spinaleze Team

Chris

Chrisasked

Have neck pain and want a new pillow . Female 62 yrs weight 69 kg 175 cm

Hi
Thank you for your query.

Do you have broad shoulders?

If you don't have broad shoulders, please choose the Medium pillow. The below link will take you to the correct pillow.

Medium pillow is suitable for people under 6ft tall and sleep mostly on their side.

If you have broad shoulders and sleep on your side then choose the High profile.

Below link takes you to the high pillow.

Spinaleze fan
Spinaleze fan

Hi Chris
I have a low profile - back sleeper pillow even though I am a side sleeper. I have small shoulders, 56kg - 151cm in height. This works for me wonderfully. Can't do without it.

Chris

Chrisasked

Best pillow for neck pain

Hi
Thank you for your query.
Our customers have said its the best pillow for neck pain, back pain, snoring, shoulder pain.

ConsumerManasked

Is it normal after the first night use of a new Spinaleze pillow to wake with worse neck pain than before? What side of a Spinaleze pillow is up? Do I sleep on the corrugated side or the flat side?

Dear ConsumerMan
Thank you for choosing an Australian Made and Australian Owned Pillow.
Depends on the individual. Some may experience some initial pain, while others immediately enjoy a great night sleep from the first night. This all depends on various factors and some of them are:
1. If the pillow you have been used to sleeping on is lower or higher than your Spinaleze pillow, you may experience initial pain as the Spinaleze pillow is now positioning your neck in their right position and hence there is adjustments in your neck muscles and alignment of the spine that triggers discomfort.
2. If the pillow you have been used to sleeping on is softer or firmer than the Spinaleze pillow, you will experience similar discomfort.
3. You may have chosen the wrong size pillow, however, that's a rare situation as our website provides clear guidelines for the correct size.

We recommend allowing upto 30 days. Some have had the pain disappear in 2 weeks and others days and some upto 30 days.

However, the absolute majority of our customers have reported significant improvement in their sleep and substantial decrease in neck pain after sleeping on a Spinaleze Pillow.

Again, while you are enjoying a great night sleep on a Spinaleze pillow, you are also supporting many local Australian jobs as all of our pillows are manufactured, assembled and packed in Australia.

Feel free to reach out if you have any further queries.

Spinaleze Team

SpinalezeSpinaleze

Please sleep on the corrugated side.
The flat side is the bottom of the pillow.
Also, make sure the curve of the pillow is resting against your shoulder if you are a side sleeper. There should be no gap between your shoulder and the pillow.

ConsumerMan

Thank you for taking the time to respond to my concerns. 99% of the reviews here cannot be wrong, that is why I purchased the product with confidence. I will press on with the Spinaleze pillow and will be sure to write a review after three months use.

Dave

Daveasked

Hi, Im a side sleeper and exactly 180cm tall, what size pillow do i go for - Medium of High profile?

Hi Dave

Thank you for enquiring about Spinaleze pillows.

If you have broad shoulders then High profile.
Otherwise Medium Profile.

However, please consider if you have been used to sleeping on a Medium or low profile pillow for the previous few years, then you should consider the same size that you have been used to and comfortable with.

Lyn E.asked

Hi, I am interested in your pillow however I travel a lot and always take my pillow with me. Can you please tell me how heavy your pillow is as some pillows are so heavy and would be a problem to take travelling. Thankyou

Hi Lyn,
Thank you for your question.
The Spinaleze Pillow is lightweight. It weight 600grams - 900grams depending on the profile.
Its a perfect pillow for travelling. Don't take our word for it, listen to Ian Chappell by going to our website and clicking on the play button on Ian Chappell's image.

Lyn E.

Thankyou for your reply.. I think the medium would prob be what I’m considering so how heavy is that and also do they compress in an airbag if needed? I’m thinking probably not from what I’ve read about the pillow. Also if I am about 5ft 5 tall and sleep on both my back and side but prob more on my side.. would you think the medium would be the best option?

Raelene Mairasked

Hi. I sleep on my back and side. What profile would I need?
Hubby sleeps on side and stomach and suffers sleep apnea.
Can you trial one?
What if the height is not right! Can you change it?
Your help is appreciated.

lindy9

Hi Raelene - I’m the same as you, but I mostly sleep on my back, so I have the low profile pillow for back sleepers. Hope this helps with your decision.

Raelene Mairasked

Hi. I sleep on my back and side. What profile would I need?
Hubby sleeps on side and stomach and suffers sleep apnea.
Can you trial one?
What if the height is not right! Can you change it?
Your help is appreciated.

Randall

Raelene - these are probably questions for Spinaleze or from the website. My experience was quite positive initially, but the pillow started going flat after a couple of months - indeed, i tried it again last night and it flattened out to about 1/3 it's usual size. I sleep on my side, but I can't sleep on my side when it is that thin - in fact, I actually put a folded towel under it to keep it at a more useful height.

In terms of trial - they have limited options available, but I believe you can return it after 30 days if you are not satisfied - not sure if that's an option or not.

I would suggest you carefully consider your options before spending the better part of $400 on two pillows. When it worked - it was great, but when it went flat it was a bit annoying.

I got a response from spinaleze for my post - i sent another email to a different email address just now - I'm hoping the response is a little more proactive and positive than my last attempt which prompted me to post here.
Cheers, Randall.

Hi Randall
Thank you for your reply and i apologise as I thought I sent this question to spinaleze direct.
I will forward my question to them and see what they will come back with.
Did you take up your concern with it going flat? Just wondering what they would reply as it is longer than the 30 day money back quarantee.
Cheers

Hi Raelene,
The Spinaleze Pillow is an Australian Invention by an Australian Chiropractor & Neuroscientist. Spinaleze pillows are proudly Australian owned and manufactured locally in Australia, helping keep jobs in Australia.

The pillow was designed to help people reduce their neck, shoulder and back pain.

Randall, received a brand new replacement pillow and if continues to have any issues with his pillow, we will continue to assist him until resolved. This applies to all of our customers.

If you haven't purchased your pillow as yet, I recommend you purchase a Medium Pillow as that seems to be the most suitable size for 90% of our people purchasing the pillow.

I personally am diagnosed with sleep Apnea and since I have used the Spinaleze pillow it has substantially helped me have deeper night sleep.

Michael

Shirleyasked

How does Spinaleze deliver their pillows? Australia Post?

lindy9

Can only say I guess so because I live overseas.

Randall

It is a local courier service which might include Australia Post - in my case it was not Australia Post. Not sure about cost for OS, I imagine if they had an option, it would be more expensive. Currently postage is included in the price for AU delivery - so it should be given the price!

Shirley

Thank you for your reply. I am also curious about how long it takes them to send orders.

Jenny G

Jenny Gasked

Spinaleze Low Profile Pillow

How do I know without trying which pillow works for me?

lindy9

I think you need to determine how you mostly sleep & wake up - on your back or side? Make a daily mental note then decide.

Jenny H.

Jenny H.asked

Why has Spinaleze caused so much pain in my shoulders? Stopped using it and paIn has gone!

lindy9

I’m sorry to hear that you have had shoulder pain. Could it be that the pillow is positioned incorrectly & your shoulders end up resting on the edge during the night? It happened to me once when I first got the pillow, but not since. Hope this helps.

smiley

I purchased 4 pillows for myself and relos. We all agree it does what they claim as per skeletal discomfort reduction. However the price $199 ea is way to expensive.

Carol Miles

Carol Milesasked

Does it stop snoring?

smiley

Hello I dont snore so unable to comment. Pillow is ok I just dont think its worth $199
P

lindy9

Unfortunately I can’t help you there as I don’t snore.

James C.

James C.asked

I have had a spinaleze pillow for a while now. I notice that the sides of the pillow are quite soft and the center is hard. How should I position my head and neck on the pillow?

Should I place it directly on the middle or on the sides?

Gerry

Gerryasked

I am a small guy 5.5/6 I turn a lot in bed. Sometimes when I sleep on my back I snore. always turning my pillow over as it I get hot a sweat at my neck. I sometimes use to pillows Is there a pillow that you would recommend for all or these issues?
Regards
Gerry

Sheila
Sheila

Hi Gerry ,
your still under 6ft and sometimes use two pillows , get the Medium . it also has grooves in it for airflow and also is cool material that is lightweight and aerated for coolness

Patsy

Patsyasked

Where can I see and try a spinaleze pillow?

Ray
Ray

spinaleze have a sales office at 4/197 military road neutral bay. telephone 1300 886345.

Judith G.
Judith G.

Try it, you won't be sorry.

There is a sales office at 4/197 Military Rg Neutral Bay where the Spinaleze pillow can be tried.

Anne

Anneasked

Spinaleze Medium Pillow

how often do you need to replace the pillow

David

I believe the pillow will last for years, it is very well made and we use a Pilow case to protect it, love it and only had it for a few days.

Dick.T

I have just changed mine which was about 5 years old and I thought it was time for a change.

Sven

Svenasked

Hi I sleep on my stomach a lot of the night, will this pillow still help.If so i weigh 72 Kilo and height 1.8 meters.
Cheers Sven

Dick.T

I also tend to sleep on my stomach as well as my side ie. my shoulder is down towards the mattress, my weight is 68kgs and I am 5ft9in in height and the Spinaleze most certainly has fixed any neck pain I used to suffer from, good luck and cheers. Richard

David

I used to sleep on my stomach part of the night but the spinaleze makes it comfortable to sleep on your back or side. I don’t sleep on my stomach anymore which I now find uncomfortable

Annamarie Houterman

Annamarie Houtermanasked

Spinaleze High Profile Pillow

What makes them different to the Baboo pillow or the memory pillows?
That I have spend my money on & I still woke up with sore neck .
And they all claimed that they were the best ???
Kind regards Annamarie Houterman
ampbushwalker@gmail.com

Get an answer from our members and Spinaleze representatives