Steelcraft Acclaim Reverse Handle

Steelcraft Acclaim Reverse Handle Questions & Answers

29 questions from our users

I have acclaim stroller CAT.NO 36742T Batch 09 05. Is it possible to replace a bumper bar with the new one from newer version of Acclaim and is it possible to buy it separately somewhere
Hi ddar, thanks for your question. We no longer have any parts available for the older version and unfortunately the newer version are not compatible. Kind regards, the Steelcraft team.

Just wondering if there is a capsule for the acclaim as well as a toddler seat for the acclaim?
Hi Bec, thanks for your question. if you could please give us a call on 1300 303 330 with the Cat No from your stroller frame so we can advise if there is a compatible capsule available for your Acclaim stroller. We don't recommend the use of toddler/skate/stand on boards as we haven't tested them with any products in the Steelcraft range. Kind regards, the Steelcraft team.

Hi there I have recently purchased a second hand acclaim and a sns unity capsule thinking that they could be used together but it seems that the front bar does not allow the capsule to securly sit safely in the pram can you purchase a different front bar?
The aclaim is NOT capsule compatible! You will need another pram to go with the capsule

Have these 2 pram but same problem in both not steer properly...can anyone help plz ..m in doing any mistake..plz answer I m in he'll now
The pram steers & is controlled a lot better if you lock the 2 front wheels in the straight forward position. There is a red leaver on both wheels that you press down to lock them in place. Good luck!!

I have that pram wanna ask does it connect with any of steelcraft capsule or need connectors for that..plz help
I m sorry cant tell you that i didnt use capsule for my baby .Ok..thanksI have a safe and sound unity capsule and it connects. it also takes the steelcraft infant carrier I believe

Can anyone please guide me how to assemble the wheels?
Hi hina, thank you for your question; please call our friendly customer service team on 1300 303 330 and they can assist you further. Many thanks, The Steelcraft Team :)

How do I remove the wheels to make it easier for packing for an international flight?
Hi Jam, thanks for your question, please give us a call on 1300 303 330 so we can guide you with the removal of the wheels. Kind regards, the Britax Team

Hello, I own the Steelcraft Acclaim and was wondering if anybody has used a skateboard attachment for a toddler? I am expecting baby #2 anyday now but my 3 year old still loves the stroller. I am hoping to use the Steelcraft for baby with an attachment for my daughter. Thanks :)
Hi Sarah_j, thanks for your question. We don't recommend the use of toddler/skate/stand on boards as we haven't tested them with any products in the Steelcraft range. Kind rgeards, The Britax Team.

Hi The wheels on my pram are terrible and it does not steer straight. Can I get replaceable single wheels instead of the double wheels? Are the steelcraft agile wheels interchangeable? Thanks
Hi I am not sure if that are changeable but my partner locked I can't remember if it was the front or the back u will have to play around to figure it out but it did help with steering alotHI Ib89, thanks for your question. Unfortunately the wheels are not able to be changed for single wheels and are not compatible with the Agile wheels. Steelcraft products have a 12 month repair warranty, which covers faulty materials & workmanship when used under normal conditions for the warranty period. We will repair the products free of charge within 12 months of purchase however they will need to inspect to see if they are covered by our warranty. Please return your stroller along with your receipt to your place of purchase so that they can arrange for it to be returned to us for inspection or alternatively you can book an appointment direct with one of our authorised repair agents, please see there details below: VIC, Essendon North, 3041, 03 9379 5292 QLD, Stafford, 4053, 07 3352 5494, WA, Osborne Park, 6017, 08 9444 7261, NSW, Frenchs Forest, 2086, 0408 464 921 or Taren Point, 2229, 1300 308 435. Please give our team a call on 1300 303 330 if you would like to go direct as we will need to provide you with a reference number. Kind regards, The Britax Team.

I was putting my Steelcraft reverse handle stroller together and accidentally put two of the wheels on upside down. Now I can't get them off. What can I do?
Hi Stn, thanks for your question. Can you please give us a call on 1300 303 330 so we can discuss this with you in further detail. Kind regards, the Britax Team.

Just wondering if every steelcraft capsule fits in a steelcraft pram. Am going to buy a steelcraft acclaim and am looking at a second hand capsule 60/A/2010 model, wanting to know if it is compatible?? Thanks
Hi Hol, thanks for your question. The Steelcraft Infant Carrier is compatible with the Acclaim stroller, kind regards, the Britax Team

When i reverse the handle (so i am facing bub) it clicks into place but if i press down on the handle when it is reversed the arm rest collapses and the front of the pram begins to collapse. How do i rectify this?
I Have never had this happen to me sorry best bet would be taking it back to the store you got it from and having them send it back to be fixed as it shouldn't do thatAll good. Took it back to the store today and the problem has been resolved.Hi Melissa, thanks for your question. Steelcraft products have a 12 month repair warranty, which covers faulty materials & workmanship when used under normal conditions for the warranty period. We will repair the products free of charge within 12 months of purchase however they will need to inspect to see if they are covered by our warranty. Please return your stroller along with your receipt to your place of purchase so that they can arrange for it to be returned to us for inspection or alternatively you can book an appointment direct with one of our authorised repair agents, please see there details below: Vic, Essendon North, 3041, 03 9379 5292 QLD, Stafford, 4053, 07 3352 5494, WA, Osborne Park, 6017, 08 9444 7261, NSW, Frenchs Forest, 2086, 0408 464 921 or Taren Point, 2229, 1300 308 435. Please give our team a call on 1300 303 330 if you would like to go direct as we will need to provide you with a reference number. Kind regards, The Britax Team.

My pram had 4 buckles but only 2 buckle holes so how are you ment to buckle it up ?
Hi Linda, thanks for your question. We would recommend that you refer to your instruction manual as the 2 buckle slot together and go into the manual buckle clip. Alternatively please feel free to give us a call on 1300 303 330 so we can talk you through this, kind regards, The Britax Team.The buckles join up the right side join together then clip in and then the left side do the same

Hi, my pram was in the boot of our car when we had an accident. All is well and the pram is undamaged but it has glass on the seat. How can I clean my pram properly to ensure all glass is removed?
Hi Tezmart, thanks for your question. We would recommend that you vaccum the seat completely however as you can never be sure that you have everything we would recommend that you replace the seat cover. Please feel free to give us a call on 1300 303 330 if you would like discuss spare parts and availability, kind regards, The Britax Team.

Hi. When in forward facing mode I have the back wheels locked and the front unlocked. If I try to walk backwards with the pram, both back wheels bow in towards each other. Any advice?
It also did it to me I end up lifting the pram also be careful if u try and go around a courner to quick the pram tilts and lifts off one sideThanks JenThat happened to my pram aswell. There isn't anything you can do other then pick it up unfortunately.

Hi, just wondering how to put the wheels on? Nothing in the instruction book & I've tried everything!! Thanks!
Hi, from memory there was a plastic post that clicked into the top of the tyre and then you had to push it into the pram. I remember it did feel weird putting the tyers on because I was expecting it to lock together but it just holds together. Hope it helps.

Hi, expecting our first baby and purchased brand new Steelcraft Acclaim from baby bounce. After i assembled, i tried using and noted that none of the wheels i can lock , i tried all four by putting black lock up or down but didn't work. Secondly, book says to lock the pram push the red flip down but in my case i need to flip up to lock. Please advise if i am doing anything wrong ??
Hi, Congrats on your first baby. The wheels that are facing you need to be locked and you need to have them in the right position before they will lock. Make sure the wheels are straight and to lock them pull the black clips up. The wheels that are facing away from you need to be unlocked so the pram will turn and move easily. Do this by pushing the clips down. Give it another go, it should work. Hope this helps. Also not sure which red clip you're talking about. Is it the one on the handle?Thanks Laura, it worked.

Whats the price of this pram?
I paid 399 for this pram but it does vary from different stores

How do you stop the wheels from buckling when walking?
The only way I have stopped them is turn them 180 and they seem better but I still hate the pramBy locking the back wheels. But is still a crappy pram. Get another one.Hi Cherie, thanks for your question. If the wheels are locked in the wrong position, you will experience handling problems and the wheels will shake and shudder. We would recommend as part of your general stroller maintenance that you remove all the wheels and clean the shaft then use a silicone base spray (this is not to be confused with WD40 or CRC which is more suitable for rust) on the clean wheel shaft then replace all the wheels. Kind regards, The Britax Team.

Get an answer from our members and Steelcraft representatives