Steelcraft Acclaim Reverse Handle

Steelcraft Acclaim Reverse Handle Questions & Answers

36 questions from our users

Edna B.

Edna B.asked

I have been given a second acclaim stroller for my daughter, however we are having trouble folding it down to put into the car. Can you please advise?

Support C.Steelcraft

Hi Edna B. Thanks for your question, please contact our consumer support team on 1300 303 330 so we can help to point you in the right direction. Kind regards, the Steelcraft team.

Syeda

Syedaasked

Hi, I have steel craft reverse handle one stroller. Recently lock which goes inside the buckle is broken from both sides. Can you please guide me from where it need to be replaced? Worried mom. thanks

Support C.Steelcraft

Hi Syeda, thanks for your question. Please contact our consumer support team on 1300 303 330 for spare parts, pricing and availability. Kind regards, the Steelcraft team.

Kaylene B.

Kaylene B.asked

How much were they new

Support C.Steelcraft

Hi Kaylene B. Thanks for your question. The current RRP is $349. If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact our consumer support team on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Steelcraft team.

Kisitu A.asked

Am struggling to assemble it, i push the tires on but not matter how hard i push, no click sound and the tires are not secure, was hoping i could this in less than an hour

Support C.Steelcraft

Hi Kisitu A. Thanks for your question. Can you please confirm whether you removed the foam protection packaging prior to attaching the wheels? Please feel free to contact our consumer support team on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Steelcraft team.

HeeJae Y.

HeeJae Y.asked

Hi, Could the handle be extended? I feel its bit shorter than other prams I need to band my back to walk and it gives me back pain. Otherwise I keep kicking it.

Support C.Steelcraft

Hi HeeJae Y. Thanks for your question. The handle bar on the Steelcraft Acclaim cannot extend or shorten in length. If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact our consumer support team on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Steelcraft team.

B'mal T.

B'mal T.asked

When attaching the wheels in first time assembly, do I get the rubber thing off?
I cannot seem to be able to push the wheels with the rubber washer on.
Please help.
Thank you all in advance.

Support C.Steelcraft

Hi B'mal T. Thanks for your question. Please call our consumer support team on 1300 303 330 so we can further assist you with assembling your Steelcraft Acclaim Reverse handle. Kind regards, the Steelcraft team.

Kisitu A.

would be nice to have an answer written here, am having a similar issue, already talked to customer support and not much help to be honest

Nicola L.

Nicola L.asked

My canopy will not stay open always folds back no matter what I do anyone have any suggestions???

Support C.Steelcraft

Hi Nicola L. Thanks for your question. Please contact our consumer support team on 1300 303 330 so we can assist you further. Kind regards, the Steelcraft team.

Melissa M.
Melissa M.

Having the dame pram with mine i brought 4 months ago do you know how to fix it

ddar

ddarasked

I have acclaim stroller CAT.NO 36742T Batch 09 05. Is it possible to replace a bumper bar with the new one from newer version of Acclaim and is it possible to buy it separately somewhere

Support C.Steelcraft

Hi ddar, thanks for your question. We no longer have any parts available for the older version and unfortunately the newer version are not compatible. Kind regards, the Steelcraft team.

Bec C

Bec Casked

Just wondering if there is a capsule for the acclaim as well as a toddler seat for the acclaim?

Support C.Steelcraft

Hi Bec, thanks for your question. if you could please give us a call on 1300 303 330 with the Cat No from your stroller frame so we can advise if there is a compatible capsule available for your Acclaim stroller. We don't recommend the use of toddler/skate/stand on boards as we haven't tested them with any products in the Steelcraft range. Kind regards, the Steelcraft team.

Kerry_29

Kerry_29asked

Hi there I have recently purchased a second hand acclaim and a sns unity capsule thinking that they could be used together but it seems that the front bar does not allow the capsule to securly sit safely in the pram can you purchase a different front bar?

Ianblueeyes
Ianblueeyes

The aclaim is NOT capsule compatible! You will need another pram to go with the capsule

Pink E.
Pink E.

Is this not an acclaim?

Nadia carey

Nadia careyasked

How much the price ?

Jelly Lopez
Jelly Lopez

Hi Nadia.. I bought mine $279 it was on sale tho.

Rajvanasked

Have these 2 pram but same problem in both not steer properly...can anyone help plz ..m in doing any mistake..plz answer I m in he'll now

Emma
Emma

The pram steers & is controlled a lot better if you lock the 2 front wheels in the straight forward position. There is a red leaver on both wheels that you press down to lock them in place. Good luck!!

Rajvanasked

I have that pram wanna ask does it connect with any of steelcraft capsule or need connectors for that..plz help

baby12
baby12

I m sorry cant tell you that i didnt use capsule for my baby .

Ok..thanks

traci91
traci91

I have a safe and sound unity capsule and it connects. it also takes the steelcraft infant carrier I believe

hina

hinaasked

Can anyone please guide me how to assemble the wheels?

Support C.Steelcraft

Hi hina, thank you for your question; please call our friendly customer service team on 1300 303 330 and they can assist you further. Many thanks, The Steelcraft Team :)

Jam

Jamasked

How do I remove the wheels to make it easier for packing for an international flight?

Support C.Steelcraft

Hi Jam, thanks for your question, please give us a call on 1300 303 330 so we can guide you with the removal of the wheels. Kind regards, the Britax Team

sarah_j

sarah_jasked

Hello, I own the Steelcraft Acclaim and was wondering if anybody has used a skateboard attachment for a toddler? I am expecting baby #2 anyday now but my 3 year old still loves the stroller. I am hoping to use the Steelcraft for baby with an attachment for my daughter. Thanks :)

Support C.Steelcraft

Hi Sarah_j, thanks for your question. We don't recommend the use of toddler/skate/stand on boards as we haven't tested them with any products in the Steelcraft range. Kind rgeards, The Britax Team.

lb89

lb89asked

Hi
The wheels on my pram are terrible and it does not steer straight. Can I get replaceable single wheels instead of the double wheels? Are the steelcraft agile wheels interchangeable?

jen c

Hi I am not sure if that are changeable but my partner locked I can't remember if it was the front or the back u will have to play around to figure it out but it did help with steering alot

Support C.Steelcraft

HI Ib89, thanks for your question. Unfortunately the wheels are not able to be changed for single wheels and are not compatible with the Agile wheels. Steelcraft products have a 12 month repair warranty, which covers faulty materials & workmanship when used under normal conditions for the warranty period. We will repair the products free of charge within 12 months of purchase however they will need to inspect to see if they are covered by our warranty. Please return your stroller along with your receipt to your place of purchase so that they can arrange for it to be returned to us for inspection or alternatively you can book an appointment direct with one of our authorised repair agents, please see there details below:
VIC, Essendon North, 3041, 03 9379 5292
QLD, Stafford, 4053, 07 3352 5494,
WA, Osborne Park, 6017, 08 9444 7261,
NSW, Frenchs Forest, 2086, 0408 464 921 or Taren Point, 2229, 1300 308 435.
Please give our team a call on 1300 303 330 if you would like to go direct as we will need to provide you with a reference number. Kind regards, The Britax Team.

Stn

Stnasked

I was putting my Steelcraft reverse handle stroller together and accidentally put two of the wheels on upside down. Now I can't get them off. What can I do?

Support C.Steelcraft

Hi Stn, thanks for your question. Can you please give us a call on 1300 303 330 so we can discuss this with you in further detail. Kind regards, the Britax Team.

hol

holasked

Just wondering if every steelcraft capsule fits in a steelcraft pram. Am going to buy a steelcraft acclaim and am looking at a second hand capsule 60/A/2010 model, wanting to know if it is compatible?? Thanks

Support C.Steelcraft

Hi Hol, thanks for your question. The Steelcraft Infant Carrier is compatible with the Acclaim stroller, kind regards, the Britax Team

Melissaasked

When i reverse the handle (so i am facing bub) it clicks into place but if i press down on the handle when it is reversed the arm rest collapses and the front of the pram begins to collapse. How do i rectify this?

jen c

I Have never had this happen to me sorry best bet would be taking it back to the store you got it from and having them send it back to be fixed as it shouldn't do that

Melissa

All good. Took it back to the store today and the problem has been resolved.

Support C.Steelcraft

Hi Melissa, thanks for your question. Steelcraft products have a 12 month repair warranty, which covers faulty materials & workmanship when used under normal conditions for the warranty period. We will repair the products free of charge within 12 months of purchase however they will need to inspect to see if they are covered by our warranty. Please return your stroller along with your receipt to your place of purchase so that they can arrange for it to be returned to us for inspection or alternatively you can book an appointment direct with one of our authorised repair agents, please see there details below:
Vic, Essendon North, 3041, 03 9379 5292
QLD, Stafford, 4053, 07 3352 5494,
WA, Osborne Park, 6017, 08 9444 7261,
NSW, Frenchs Forest, 2086, 0408 464 921 or Taren Point, 2229, 1300 308 435.

Get an answer from our members and Steelcraft representatives

Other 4-Wheel Prams & Strollers