2Sukin Signature Moisture Restoring Night Cream

Sukin Signature Moisture Restoring Night Cream Questions & Answers

vicki
vicki

can i use this cream on Rosacea

Abby m
Abby m

Is it non-comedogenic?

Val
Val

Thank you for your question. I have no idea. They are an Australian company so maybe you could contact them on 1300 858 898 or info@sukinorganics.com. I'm sure they will be able to help you.

brian

Howdy - I bought the sukin skincare washing liquids and found that they weren't good for my dermatitis / are the sukin creams more likely to help better than the washes?

Nicky
Nicky

Sukin have a Dermasukin range which is specifically for people with sensitive skin, maybe check some reviews on these products as there may be people with similar skin that may give you some feedback :)

Ok thanks - cheers

Rex.Reba.Patch
Rex.Reba.Patch

Hi Brian, apologies for the late response. (This notification made it to my junk mail).....

I agree re trying the durma range. I love sukin's body wash but alternate it with Natural Instincts & Natures Organics brands to help with price & managing specials.

Another night cream I use and love is Australian Organic night cream that I slather on over the same branded rose hip oil. I hope you get a good solution. I've noticed an improvement after the rose hip oil and sukin's combo!

brian

Yeah good idea to alternate between creams as sometimes after using creams for a week or more the skin gets used to the ingredients

Dissatisfied
Dissatisfied

I bought some of this product from Sukin, expecting it to help my skin, but instead ended up having to spend a fortune at a skin clinic trying to repair the damage done. They say all over their product that it's Örganic", but there really isn't anything organic in any of their products. When I studied all their ingredients one by one, I realised that almost without exception, every ingredient is just plain sh_t! I regret wasting my money on these junk products and I intend to warn all my friends and relatives to STAY AWAY from Sukin. Go for a real organic skin care product instead and save your skin from the trauma I experienced..

Ancila
Ancila

What age should use sukin night cream

Daranee
Daranee

Any age!! I'm 22 with combination skin! The whole range is great for anyone with combination through to dry and sensitive skins. A good night cream is imperative to skin cell renewal overnight! Hope this helps! :)

Poppyt
Poppyt

I'm 64 and have just started using this night cream and love the texture, smell and the lasting ability of the product.

brian

Yeah I agree with the other answers / any age is probably suitable to use the skincare products

Get an answer from our members and Sukin representatives