Terry White Chemists

Terry White Chemists Questions & Answers

Brand Manager for Terry White Chemists? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

5 questions from our users

Cecilia
Ceciliaasked

how do I cancel my old card and add a new rewards card to join with qantas points

Melissa
Melissa

Only the staff can do that for you in their database, after all they are the issuer of the card and they are the ones that keep your card details in the system for when you make your purchases, sounds like your Terry white is just as bad as mine, I am still waiting 3 months later for my bonus 400 points which I they seem to not want to give me.

Honest reviewer
Honest reviewer

You have helped me I didn't know they had a rewards card.... so thanks for asking that question

Norm.m
Norm.masked

Do you sell cod oil

michelleasked

hi just wondering who do I report a chemist in local area about having to wait for medication and learly closing times when people need medicines I had to travel to another town 3 hours away to get it very poor customer service ladies standing around not wanting to serve people pharmist was so rude please this chemist needs help

johnboon
johnboon

If the chemist is not respecting your medical needs you may be able to complain to the Pharmacy Board of Australia (in writing), but if the chemist and his assistants are just rude and it is poor customer service then you should firstly complain directly to the chemist, and if you do not get satisfaction then you could go to the WA Department for WA Consumer Protection or as a last resort the ACCC.

michelle

thank u for your reply, I will look into this matter further,. still carnt understand why the chemist closes so early on weekends when people are wanting medications. I and a few other people have had to travel 3 hours to the next town which is open from 9am to 8pm 7 days. the staff are so friendly, and the store has so much better and cheaper stock. carnt understand how the same terry white chemist can be so different in prices,next time I will travel to that town for better service thank u,

Yorky
Yorkyasked

In this weeks Catalogue you have Thompson's Hemp products for sale @ 40% off, I have tried all your stores 10km around 5109 area with no success, two of your stares even tried other stores at no avail. Do you really have this product or am I wasting my time?

Ramz
Ramzasked

Hi do you know any terry white chemist that sells tendre poison?

Gadgetgirl
Gadgetgirl

Not personally, sorry. Have you tried their website? Give them a ring they have been helpful before they may be able to tell you which store may have it.

Other Chemists