Tiny Love 3 in 1 Rocker Napper

Tiny Love 3 in 1 Rocker Napper Questions & Answers

5 questions from our users

Itay S.
Itay S.asked

Press button isn`t working. Also we can`t pull the red button

Becca C.
Becca C.asked

Mobile doesn't click into position. Anyone else have this trouble and what is red click for or foot end of rocker?

Tsh
Tsh

Mine did click as far as I remember but sometimes I had to push in a bit hard.Red click?There was this red little thing at the foot end which was for dummies I guess.

PJMelb
PJMelbasked

Can we use it as a bassinet and make the baby sleep on it for the night?

Anna B
Anna B

Hi. I've used this a daytime bassinet. I found it great way to block out the daytime sun without having to buy expensive blackout blinds. I wouldn't recommend as a full time basdinette because it doesn't have a flat surface.

El123asked

I have emailed the company about this issue twice and have not received a response.

I bought the cozy rocker-napper specifically as it was advertised as suitable for a baby to nap in, however when I read the instructions it says:
"Should you child need to sleep, then it should be placed in a suitable cot or bed"
I am not planning on using this in place of a cot, but I was intending on using it for daytime naps. Can you please explain why you market this product as suitable for napping, then state it cannot be used for this?

El123

I was contacted by the company regarding my question.
I have loved this product and have used it almost every day since my baby was born. I was so happy with the product that I bought another for my sister

Susannah D.
Susannah D.

What was the answer?

Richa
Richaasked

I bought this rocker and napper, but still couldn't use it. My baby is 5 weeks old and I really wants to put her in but don't know why it's not rocking I only found 1 button which is used for vibration mode. I tried to rock it manually but it's locked I can not do that. Not sure how to use it for rocking my baby doesn't like vibration.

esma2127
esma2127

It doesn't have an automatic rock function. Only manual rock, which bub cant do until they are bigger. If it wont rock you might have the legs locked. The top end locked and you can swing the leg back to allow it to rock.

Other Baby Bouncers / Rockers