2Uprotein 100% Whey Protein Hydro + Enzymes

Uprotein 100% Whey Protein Hydro + Enzymes Questions & Answers

Verified🏆 2024 Award
Mephisto
Mephisto

I've tried both diet and protein shakes and find that vanilla is the taste I have not yet gotten tired of.
So when I see "Vanilla Custard flavour has more of a burnt toffee note, rather than a traditional vanilla", I'm not sure it will be for me.

So looking at your "Neutral (Unflavoured)" option, what will this kind of taste like and if pretty tasteless, maybe the idea is to add your own flavour?

Anyway, appreciate your response.

Uprotein
Uprotein   DM

Hi Mephisto, indeed that is correct. Our vanilla custard flavour, does have caramel and toffee notes. In regard to the unflavoured versions of the products, essentially they are quite bland and taste similar to milk, being primarily dairy. We have many customers who drink it this way, but also customers who like to flavour their shakes with fruit/food etc. Buying the unflavoured product does ensure you can flavour your shake the way you like it, and not overpowered by chocolate for example. Unflavoured has a slightly higher protein %, which is 83% in our 100% whey protein. Alternatively this product could be ideal for baking. Thanks Uprotein.

aaron66

what do you consider is your best tastin flavours in the Whey protein hydro?

Uprotein
Uprotein   DM

Hi Aaron, thanks for your message. The two of our most popular flavours would be Choc Brownie and then Vanilla Custard. The Choc Brownie flavour has a more richer chocolate flavour without being too sweet. The Vanilla Custard flavour has more of a burnt toffee note, rather than a traditional vanilla. All our proteins using natural flavour. Of course taste is always subjective and we try and appease the majority of taste buds with our flavour range. Our 2kg bags means you can mixup your order.

Barry1945
Barry1945

I am considering purchase of a protein powder.
My main interest is to strengthen Torso muscles rather than have rippling muscles.
Is UPROTEIN suited to this purpose. I am 74 years.
Barry

Get an answer from our members and Uprotein representatives