Veebee Doubletake Tandem

Veebee Doubletake Tandem Questions & Answers

18 questions from our users

Danni
Danni asked

Hello, we brought a second hand pram & now our son is 7 months the back seat straps don’t fit him & we can’t extend any further???
Do you have to buy extenders or can you even buy adjustable straps??? Please help we can’t afford to buy another pram :(
thanks in advance:)

Jen H.asked

Explain how 2 fold it away

Hi Jen.
Please email me at marta@valiantbrands.com.au and I will send you an instruction manual with folding details.

Amy
Amy

Can you please email me a copy? Finding I can't fold mine down anymore, was working but not anymore. Baby due anyday! Is there a trouble-shooting section? Amsy_mehai@yahoo.com.au thanks

Jen H.asked

Hiow does it fold away

Hi Jen.

Sam
Samasked

How do I fold the double prom.
I’ve read the earlier answer, but it doesn’t seem to work.
Please help

Hi Sam.
Please email me at marta@valiantbrands.com.au and I will forward you an instruction manual with folding instructions.

Annie T
Annie Tasked

Hi. Does anyone happen to know how to adjust the front seat of the Doubletake up? I bought one second hand and I want my toddler to be able to sit up in it. But the one we have- the front seat is almost totally reclined which is weird. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

How does it fold away

Zainab
Zainabasked

Hi there! I have double tandem veebee. Our front wheel is broken. How can we replace the wheel?

Valiant B.Veebee

Hi Zainab, please call our customer service team on 03 9581 8000, they will be able to assist you with this :)

Cassie
Cassieasked

Hi, can someone please either send me the manual for the veebee double take tandem pram or tell me how to take it apart to wash all the covers please? Just got one second hand and needs a good cleaning before i use it. Thanks

Valiant B.Veebee

Hi Cassie, thanks for getting in touch. Might be a good idea to give our customer service team a call as we are unable to attach items to these comments. Our phone number is 03 9581 8000 :)

Erika
Erikaasked

Are these for newborns only any suggestions for toddler 2 yr and newborn.

Gabrielle

The back seat lays flat so good for a newborn though the straps to adjust the back seat are a little annoying to use. It's a good pram for a baby and toddler IMO.

Gimmytwins
Gimmytwinsasked

Hi, I went to have a play with prams today, this one is quite light weight and easy to dismantle. however the canopies don't look like they have much coverage.
I"m expecting twins in a few months and was wondering if both seats are suitable for newborns? The front seat doesn't recline all the way.
Cheers
Mai

Hi Mai.

No, the front seat of the Doubletake is only suitable for a toddler.
You will need to look for a pram which is suitable for 2 newborns.
Perhaps the Valco Baby Snap Duo.

Ky pie
Ky pieasked

Can someone pls tell me how to fold my double take pram down pls?

Gabrielle

Hold the buttons on top and underneath the handle and step on the lever on the left hand side at the same time.

Ashlee Hennock
Ashlee Hennockasked

Can these prams have a capsule adapter and capsule put in them?

Not this model.

Hi Ashlee
Thanks for your question.
The Doubletake is not compatible with a travel system adapter and capsule.

Deb
Debasked

The back wheel keeps coming off. This is dangerous for my babies!! How do I reattach to prevent this?

Hi Deb
Thanks for getting in touch.
Please give us a call on 1300-0-VALCO so we can help you with this ASAP!

Monique
Moniqueasked

Could you please post a link to the manual for the veebee doubletake tandem? Need to know how to lock and unlock brakes (i think only my left hand side brake is working) and how to reattach fabric after washing. Thanks

Hi Monique
Thanks for getting in touch.
Please send us an email to cust.service@valiantbrands.com.au so we can send you a new a manual.
If you would like us to help you out over the phone please do not hesitate to give us a call on 1300-0-VALCO.
Hope this helps!

Kaityraeejaynee
Kaityraeejayneeasked

Hi, I was wondering if you can get replacement hoods?I got this pram give to me without a front hood

Valco B.Veebee

Hi there, thanks for your question.
If you contact 1300-0-VALCO or email cust.service@valco.com.au and they will be able to help you out with this. I hope this helps!

cat.jones.1848
cat.jones.1848asked

Hi, how do u close and open this pram as I got this secondhand and no one knew

Country3

Press the button at the top and with your foot, push the red lever at the side. Then push the whole thing forward, it should collapse

Sandra
Sandraasked

Could you please send the instruction manual for the BeeVee Doubletake tandem to rotti_express@hotmail.com
Thnaks

Country3

Sorry, I sold mine 6 months after I bought it and have all the booklets to the people who bought it.
Seriously, don't waste your time. It's a horrible pram.

Valco B.Veebee

Hello Sandra, we have emailed the instructions manual through to the above email address. Hope this helps.

rachel Hall
rachel Hallasked

Hey. I was wondering if it comes with a cover and how much I it???? Thanx

Valco B.Veebee

Hi Rachel, The VeeBee Doubletake Tandem does not come with a storm cover or boot cover. The price depends on where you are shopping. It varies from $270 to $329.

Phuong Tran
Phuong Tranasked

Hello,
I bought the Valco Vee Bee Doubletake Tandem stroller a few years ago. Recently I have detached all the soft from the stroller for cleaning but was not quite sure if I assembled them back properly because I lost the instruction manual.
Could you please let me know how I can get the instruction manual for this stroller?
Please contact me at ngocphuongcnsh@yahoo.com
Your help would be very much appreciated.

Valco B.Veebee

Hi Phuong, I’ve attached the manual of the VeeBee Doubletake Tandem to this email. If you require further assistance, please don’t hesitate to get in touch. Customer service will be more helpful that me. 1300-0-VALCO or support@valco.com.au

Get an answer from our members and Veebee representatives

Other Double Prams & Strollers