Xiaomi Dreame V9

Listing monitored by Dreame Technology

24 questions from our users

Geoffrey H.
Geoffrey H.asked

has it got a power head not a turbo head?

Rahulasked

Hi,
I think I accidentally put some water in the battery compartment while clean-washing this vacuum cleaner. And now, after leaving it for drying 24 hours, and plugging back to charging, this is not starting, and the charging light always stays blinking only at the first step of charge.
Do you guys know, what else could be done? I bought this on eBay and through the seller “oz_accessory”, but now I don’t seem to find the contact details of this seller on eBay (neither any search results come up on google with this seller’s name). Any ideas/suggestions please?

Ieniesart

That’s disappointing because it is a good stick vacuum cleaner. I bought it through Kogan. Just like you I would have dried it in the sun for a while. They have instruction manuals online. Maybe that can give some more information

Hi thanks,
There’s nothing mentioned about it in user manual only it mentions a strong warning to not put water. Feels like the unit has doomed.

Dottiasked

I’m renting and can’t drill holes into a wall. Can it be charged without installing the docking station on a wall?

R Wake
R Wake

Hi Dotti. Yes you can. The charger can be plugged directly into the vacuum in the back of the handle. You don't need the docking station at all. It's just for convenience. Hope this helps.

Great, thanks a lot :)

Ieniesart

Hello Dotti, I agree with R Wake’s answer. It looks great hanging on the wall and is convenient but not necessary. Enjoy this cordless vacuum cleaner. I am very happy with it. Ineke

Tamara
Tamaraasked

Hi, I was just wondering if anyone knows where to get replacement batteries and filters for anyone that owns dreame v9

ShardyJune
ShardyJuneasked

Hi just wondering if the head is motorised and if the extension pipe can be removed so it becomes a hand held to do the car?

Sara

Yes, and yes. You can have all final attachments without the long pipe and use it in small spaces.

Wendy W.
Wendy W.asked

I have a long haired Border Collie dog who sheds all year round. Will this stick vacuum pick up the tumble weeds of dog hair I get daily? I am tossing up between this & the Dyson v7 animal.

Phishar

Hi Wendy, The Dreame V9 is cheaper and has a better battery life than the Dyson V7 according to my internet check just now. I have a short haired dog and, whilst he is not a woolly as your Border Collie, he still sheds quite a bit and the Dreame has not problems ... you just have to empty the canister a bit more frequently. Personally, I would go for the Dreame version which includes the two additional motorised heads.

Steph Sasked

Im about to purchase a v9 or v10 but I can't find available carpet heads and im wondering if I can use the normal head without needing to purchase the carpet head? I have short to Medium pile carpet. Thanks in advance

Phishar

Hi Steph, I bought the V9P or Youmi version which included the soft roller and carpet roller motorised heads. It cost me $AU40 more but it was worth it!! I have loop pile carpet throughout other than a vinyl kitchen floor. When vacuuming I go straight from the carpet to the vinyl without any difficulty other then over the vinyl you certainly notice the suction especially if you are running the machine at maximum power. I also have a Dyson upright which has been relegated to a cupboard. Its performance does not compare with the Xiaomi. Hope this helps in the decision making process. Happy Christmas. Stay safe. Stay well.

Steph S

@phishar thank you so much that gave me reassurance :) happy holidays to you, thank u for your time and kind response I really apprexiate it :) all the best

jason
jasonasked

Hi, can the carpet head be used effectively on tiles aswell. Or do you need to buy the hard floor head aswell? House only has carpet and tiles. Please let me know asap. Thanks.

Phishar

Hi Jason, if it's any help I have carpets throughout my home but vinyl flooring in the kitchen and tiled bathroom. I don't bother changing heads just keep on vacuuming and admire a job well done. Just so that you know I bought the package that included two mortised heads - cost $40 more but was money well spent.

Tina P.
Tina P.asked

Hi, is this suitable for tiles?

Phishar

Hi Tina, I don't have any tile floors BUT with a choice of two power heads I am sure one of them will be more than adequate. as an aside I find I am vacuuming more frequently because the Dreame really is a dream machine.

Sara

Yes, I have tiles in the bathroom and it works very well.

Helen S.
Helen S.asked

Is this good on hard floors

Carolyn
Carolyn

Helen
I have nothing but hard floors and it does a great job.

Aaron P.
Aaron P.asked

Our vacuum head has seem to stop spinning on the carpet. It still spins on the tiles though. Is this normal?

bryan W.Dreame Technology

No, please contact our after sale team.

Stephen M.
Stephen M.asked

Is afterpay available to purchase this product.

bryan W.Dreame Technology

We do not have Afterpay at this moment.

Joy H.
Joy H.asked

Does it actually pick up cat hair well

Phishar

Hi Joy, I have a dog and it picks up his hair from the carpet so effectively that I find I have to empty the canister at least a couple of times before the job is finished.

Sarah
Sarahasked

Anyone can compare it with a Tineco Hero A10?

Buckethead
Bucketheadasked

Does it work well with cut pile carpet flooring and pet hair like below image? Thanks

Rachel X.

I've got the same carpet flooring at home. Id say it works quite alright. With this sort of carpet unfortunately, unless with special carpet steam cleaning, it cannot thoroughly vacuum. The kmart rubber broom does wonders with hair and fluffs. The trick is to use the rubber broom first then the stick vacuum :)

Sue
Sueasked

Does this vacuum come with a hand held dust buster?

Rachel X.

It comes with multiple heads and can be installed without the long tube, so yes basically the main unit can be converted to a hand held dust buster.

Beams
Beamsasked

How does one clean the roller of hairs etc..

rit
rit

The rollers are removable, but hairs caught in the wheels need cutting out

y2kdisease
y2kdisease

I used a torx and philips screwdriver to open up the carpet brush head and wipe-rinse-clean everything. The hair came off easily, but that also might be because it's the carpet brush. Our floor roller head doesn't get any use.

Jovan M.asked

Respected,
I had a Dyson V8 and lots of nice vacuuming, but a lot of trouble with engine cleanings and disassemblies.
Xiaomi Jimmy JV51 ... Now Mi1C Xiaomi and soon Jimmy JV65 ... I'm thrilled with the ease of working, emptying and washing. Always clean - sterile, Battery backup .... In my opinion, there is huge competition for Dyson and the US doesn't buy them ... QUESTION: Who is better Xiaomi Mi1c or Xiaomi Mi 100AW ...?
Greeting

Suman H.
Suman H.

In my opinion Xiaomi Mi 100AW is better bcos of the suction power it generates.

Travelers,
Xiaomi Mi 1C is a copied Dream V9 I bought it because I couldn't find a Dream V10 here. I can tell you that the Mi 1C is fantastic Beini Suction. After detailed vacuuming with the Jimmy JV51 and Dyson V8, I vacuumed the same space 40M2 Carpet deep + Carpet shallow + Patrket + Ceramics ... and it filled your dish with hair, dust and tiny .... It has great suction power and pulls you forward . W400 AW120 Well 20000 OVERHEATED Dreamoholiar. Thanks

Kaka L
Kaka Lasked

So, incase if there's any problem of this xiaomi vacuum cleaner, where can we send it back to ? Where's the factory? I assume is in china?

Kirstie
Kirstie

I bought mine from “Gearbite” seller on ebay. All warranty claims and issues are handled professionally and quickly by this seller. They quickly replaced a faulty part and I didn’t have to pay return shipping. I think they are based in VIC and are pleasant to deal with.

Mark Gn
Mark Gnasked

Does anyone have a user manual they could email me. I want to clean the fabric roller and wash it.

djmc