ALDI Expressi Machine

ALDI Expressi Machine Questions & Answers

Cube (2015-2019), Wave (2015-2020), Potenza (2013), etc...

299 questions from our users

Alan R

Alan Rasked

Expressi Machine

The lever on my machine is stuck in down position. No capsules jammed inside. Anyone similar?

Robyn M.

Robyn M.asked

Expressi Machine

Can l use Aldi coffee pods in other machines

I.P. Daily

Please share the outcome of your research as I have a Delongi

Babs

Babsasked

Expressi Machine

Can u only get this at ALDI?

Yes. From Aldi.

Rebecca H.

Rebecca H.asked

Expressi Machine

Does Aldi expressi machine take pods from other brands ?

I.P. Daily

Depends if the other pods comply with the standard

Hana C.

Hana C.asked

Expressi Machine

why does this machine have a "Milk" button that "can also be used as a rinse button". Where does the milk go? I can understand the rinse button so why not just say rinse button, why call it a milk button?

Tasia A.

Tasia A.asked

Why is the water not coming through when I set up my Expressi Machine

Sam.T

Sam.Tasked

Expressi Machine

The pins in my machine are bent can I straighten them myself?

Sally O.

Sally O.asked

Expressi Machine

Are nespresso pods compatiple with this machine

Ray B

Ray Basked

Expressi Machine

Are the pods plastic? and can they be recycled? Are compostable pods available for this machine?

Gary C.asked

Expressi Machine

Are the Expressi coffee pods gluten free?

Jayne G.
Jayne G.

Let me know if you ever get a response. I'm Coeliac and am getting symptoms from somewhere and am clutching at straws here

Gary C.

Check everything in your pantry. Oats are out of any kind. Sauces and gravies have to be checked. Cross contamination from your toaster and food prep areas. Mine is my immune system causing havoc. See a Gastroenterologist if you get no relief. The answer I received from Aldi was “why would you want to eat one”? Not even funny.

Peter Bowman

Peter Bowmanasked

Expressi Machine

Do grinders pods fit aldi expressi machines

Carol Huffer

Never tried them. We stick to the Aldi pods. Lots of coffee strengths to choose from also Hot Chocolate and Decaffeinated.

leckielou
leckielou

I am having troubles with my Grinder pods - or - is it the machine!! Pods are becoming stuck 3 out of 5 times. Coffee pouring in spurts and residue. Not happy at all. Machine is new and is clean. 2nd Aldi machine I have had. First one lasted 2 years with no trouble. So have Aldi Espressi slightly changed its fitting mechanism or what!!!!

spd1275
spd1275

I’ve tried them all... you can order K-Fee capsules from K-Fee and they are great. I just got my 2nd shipment of 120 capsules. Total cost was $81.83 with shipping. That is .68 per capsule. Not the best price, but it is a long drive to the nearest Aldi, and the Savor Colombia is a better flavor to me.

Denise B.

Denise B.asked

Expressi Machine

Where can I get a coffee pod strainer as I have thrown mine out by mistake?

Lisa W.asked

Expressi Machine

Do u have to use a filter.
It's not till you get home and it's says sold separately.
Dissapointing

Carol Huffer

Mine just uses the pods.

Lenchik

They just have the pods with the coffee in them, of course coffee is sold separately, no need for extra filters.

Lisa W.

Hey mate settled down just asking about the filter.
I know the coffee is separate.
The only question I asked was about the filter.
Rude last time I ask a question here.
You have a great day

brian l.

brian l.asked

Expressi Machine

Every cup comes out small cup no matter what button you press

Carol Huffer

I use 1 pod but give it two go’s on the bigger cup. By the time I add milk the mugs full.

Willie B.

Willie B.asked

Expressi Machine

No water coming (with or without capsule inserted), and capsules not pierced. Any help?

Fired Up
Fired Up

Yes. Contact them as per manual

Sergio R.

Sergio R.asked

Where can I get a wire frother for my MMF-003

Frank

Frankasked

takes capsule from nespresso

Carol Huffer

I have been told that the Nespresso pods are smaller so can’t be used in the Aldi machine. I haven’t tried to use one for that reason.

Rebecca L.asked

Expressi Machine

2 yr old machine, working fine until yesterday. When a capsule is put in, water is not going through it, leaking into capsule container. When capsule removed (not stuck at all), water comes out fine. I've tried 4 capsules and all the same thing. Will this be fixed by cleaning or is it broken?

Lenchik

To be honest we never had that issue but we did also clean it with recommended de-scaler and always used filtered water as it prevents build up. Hope you can get it going.

Carol Huffer

Is the capsule in firmly and when you take it out is it pierced so the water can go through?

Rebecca L.

Thanks, ladies, I'll try descaling and cleaning. Yes, capsule is pierced.

David d.

David d.asked

Expressi Machine

what do the numbers mean?

Francton
Francton

Intensity of the coffee

Lenchik

Yes like pp said. Its kind of the frying level if that makes sense.

Teresa

Teresaasked

Expressi Machine Potenza (2013)

Why won’t my machine turn on at all?? I’ve checked plug voltage and everything else but It doesn’t turn on