Anytime Fitness NSW

Anytime Fitness NSW Questions & Answers

1 question from our users

Rumeyasked

They have charged me a tailgate fee (without even an email or receipt) for someone who came into the club to MEET STAFF, then left on realising that staff were not there. I called the centre, they were very aggressive and rude, and the headoffice does not pick up. Apparently I was a criminal for breaking the law, and that was the fine for that. Anyone know how I can get it back?

LPP22
LPP22

Take them to the ombudsman

Rumey

Thanks. I cancelled my membership and enrolled with a local gym. Not the same equipment, but the staff are friendly and nice.
When I said that I was going to speak to head office, they responded offhandedly "good luck with that". After taking the matter right to the top, and complaining to their support line (for both of which I did not receive a reply), surprise, surprise the offhanded one calls and eats humble pie.... eventually I got the money back (and i mean eventually)

See all Anytime Fitness Australia questions