Aseako Zoco Xtreme

Aseako Zoco Xtreme Questions & Answers

8 questions from our users

RED W.
RED W.asked

Hi, am thinking of pulling the crank out to do an inspection, clean /re- grease. Can someone tell me the crank puller size I need. Also, a recommended grease for gearbox.

Brett R.Aseako

Hi, thanks for the question. Crank puller size is standard 14mm. Grease can be any good gear grease.
Hope this helps. If you need any more assistance you can email us directly at sales@aseakoelectricbikes.com.au
Kind regards Aseako

Geoffrey K.asked

Here is a silly question, can I get the extreme in black and red instead of white and red? It would be great in Aseao Moto yellow with red swing arm, but that would be asking a bit much.

Brett R.Aseako

Thanks for your question. We have had these available in Black/Red in the past but due to stock supply issues caused by the Covid 19 situation we have none available and no confirmation on when more will be available.
If you have any furtehr question, please email or contact us direct. Thanks

Petermarrick
Petermarrick

Mine's white and I like the way it sets off all the black fittings but it does need a wash after a wet ride

Geoffrey K.

Brett, please say you've found an extreme that no one wanted. I've been looking at other sites and companies and what they offer is truly poor. I don't like hub motors, so called front suspension only mtb's, and old fashioned cassette type gears.The nu-Vinci system is awesome , and I haven't even tried it yet.Ithink this will be the standard for e-bikes in the future. Oh well I'll keep looking I spouse.

George
Georgeasked

How to turn on lights?

Hi Greg, To turn the lights on do the following:
Hold both UP and MODE for 3 seconds to turn on the front and back lights and the LCD backlight, when the
surrounding light is not enough or it is in the evening. Hold both UP and MODE for
3 seconds again to turn off all the lights.
Hope this helps,
Regards

Greg R
Greg Rasked

For those with an Ultra or Extreme Bike, what is your weight, battery ( volts and aH, please) and how many km's average per battery cycle. It seems now the batteries are all 48v 10aH with option of 48v 13aH. How old is your bike, any issues as yet ? I'm 171cm ( do i need standard or large frame) ? I note there is an issue that the seat won't go all the way down due to battery in the way. Has this been a problem for anyone ?

Hello Greg,
Our bikes are not very old, so cannot really comment yet on how long the batteries last. We purchased the 13aH batteries. It would be nice if the seat could go all the way down. I always remove the batteries when charging so you need to lift the seat. I am nealy 180cm and I have the large frame. Suggest you might like to speak with Brett as he made suggestions for both my wife and myself and he was spot-on. He is your best source of information I reckon. Goodluck. Col H

Brett R.Aseako

HI Greg, thanks for the question.
You are correct re the battery options. Distance obviously depends on your usage and management with the key things that effect distance being how much effort you put in yourself, what power level you use most and what gear ratio you are in. A realistic expectation for a 10ah battery is around 30-40km subject to terrain but we have many owners who manage their bikes well and get significantly more. 50 - 60km. The 13ah battery technically gives you an extra 30% range under the same riding conditions. In terms of height, at 171cm I would recommend the standard frame. You can put the seat up if required but this frame has a lower min seat height. Re the seat position, the seat on the standard frame does go effectively all the way down to the frame - it is only on the large frame where it sits above the battery although if required the bracket underneath the seat can be swapped around and it too will come down in front of the battery. The reason on the large frame is that to accommodate longer reach of those taller people, the seat has been moved back, and normally for those of that height, there is no reason for the seat to come down any lower than the battery and in fact is often lifted higher. This is purposely designed that way. In either case if you wish to remove the battery for charging etc. then you have to lift the seat to give room to remove but that is a simple quick release mechanism. Of course you can always charge while on the bike and avoid that altogether.
I hope this has helped with your questions. If you have anymore, please give us call and we are happy to help. Regards Brett - Aseako

Jack
Jack

How much is the Aseako Rossa Delivered

Bob B.
Bob B.asked

Motor size and what is top speed.

500watts on off road mode 40 kms a hour

Bob,
Phil's response is correct as I understand it. Also, didn't mention in my review, we took the option to upgrade the battery to 13Ah. Also, the mid drive motor certainly gives it the power you want when going up any incline. Hope this helps. Col H

Sean L-Casked

I like an upright posture so I can see the surroundings but most ebikes make you lean forward like a road racing bike. How adjustable is the handlebar on the Zoco Xtreme?
Regards? Sean.

PhilD

I have a Aseako extreme they have good adjustment to maintain upright position

Thanks Phil,
I'm 192cm tall (6'3") and like a 108cm seat height. Any options you know of for the Zoco Xtreme. Thanks, Sean.

Tony
Tonyasked

How do I get hold of instructions to operate the dashboard, to reset my speedo or to turn on the lights for example? Cheers, tony

PhilD

Easy to operate .For lights press down the mode and up button at the same time repeat again to turn off. To reset Speedo press down the mode and down button at the same time To switch between total kms to trip kms press mode button twice The rest of instructions you should have

stev
stevasked

How do I top up the oil for the engine?

Hi,

I presume you are referring to the mid drive reduction gearbox. This is a greased gearbox - there is no oil in it therefore no need to top it up.
If you have any further questions we can assist with in regards to maintenance of your Aseako Electric Bike it is best to contact us direct at support@aseakoelectricbikes.com.au
Hope this helps. Regards Aseako

Get an answer from our members and Aseako representatives

Other Electric Bikes