BabyZen Yoyo+

6 questions from our users

Amy

Amyasked

Yoyo+ Version 0+

Hi there. Is the capsule useable for 0+ also? And also where in Australia can I purchase this yo-yo. Thank you , Amy

Cecile Vaughan
Cecile Vaughan

Yes it is! Most baby shops like baby bunting etc

WillG

WillGasked

Yoyo+

Hi, we bought one of these but the bar that forms the front of the canopy is a different shape to what we can see in many of the instructional resources. Ours does not taper in like the other ones we have seen and keeps popping the little side mounting adapters out due to the outward tension it places on them. Did anyone have a similar problem to this? We don’t really want to start bending things. Thanks

Swiggs

Swiggsasked

Yoyo+

I was thinking of buying this pram as my every day rather than a travel pram. Does anyone use this as their main pram or have everyone just had for travel only? I love how small and light it is and will not take up the whole of the boot of my Golf!

Iris Shen
Iris Shen

Swiggs, I use this pram as my main pram. My apartment is on the second floor and there’s no lift. There’s a time I had to carry the whole pram with Bebe sleeping inside to my appartment. And it’s do-able! The suspension is not that great on a rocky road but very good if you live in the city or has a small car.

akhsim

akhsimasked

Yoyo+ Version 6+

Does anyone know the if colour packs that come with a new seat pad and canopy for the 6+ can fit on the original babyzen yoyo frame (non-plus model)???

Averley
Averley

Yes definetely.

belsasked

Yoyo+

Has anyone bought a foot rest extension off eBay for their Yoyo+? Is it good?

bels

Answering my own question in case someone else wants to know in future! I ordered the cheapest eBay one I could find and it is great to flip up to stop smaller babies sliding down in the seat, then extend the footrest when they grow bigger and need to nap. It is somewhat of a nuisance when folding up for airline use as you have to flip it up to make it smaller, and it then still adds a few cm to the size. When unfolding you have to make sure the footrest sticks straight out/down for the pram to unfold, so this needs two hands, which is a nuisance. I will be taking the footrest off when baby is big enough. It also impedes access to the basket from the front when footrest is down.

GNDC

GNDCasked

Yoyo+ Version 6+

Help! Has anyone taken Yoyo+ on board domestic Jetstar flight? Was it allowed on board? Thanks.

Vil