Bank of Melbourne Questions & Answers

1 question from our users

Sammii
Sammiiasked
Bank of Melbourne

Hi i transferd money from my old account (nab) to my new account bank of melbourne on sunday 11th feb 18 and its now monday 12th feb at 10pm and still nothing how long does it take normally to get money in your bank of melb account because this is pathetic

Anne Pearse
Anne Pearse

Make sure all your details are in, even you date of birth, who you have loved in your life, who you have met on trains, where you have lived, & who with, whatever you can think of, even if you dye your hair...... They are so fanatical, it's mad.....&.. YOU have to tell them, THEY DON'T ASK You!! They are so protective of themselves, they want to know what brand knickers you are wearing, & when you last washed them.............. Is all that safe? Not always, I'm still waiting! 2wks Late already! Grrrrrr!!!!! Take a list of this with the answers, as they DO NOT ASK YOU!!! GRRR! But, end of the day, the Staff are nice... It's their idiotic system, They should have a list of queries too!

trompfy
trompfy

I am not sure but I would recommend going to Westpac and opening a Westpac Choice Account and a Westpac eSaver account since you get better interest on those accounts.

Other Banks