Bose Wave Music System III

4 questions from our users

Steve L

Steve Lasked

Wave Music System III

Would I be able to purchase a new remote controller for my Wave III, as it won’t work without one. Some of the “buttons” functions are wearing out.

Helen M.

Helen M.asked

Wave Music System III

Will Smof 30pin Bluetooth 4.1 A2DP Audio Music receiver work with this?

Rick
Rick

Sorry Helen I can't even get the blue tooth to pair with the phone or the lap top it really is a disappointment .

Alex

Alexasked

Wave Music System III

Hi. I recently ordered a new remote for my mother, since the old one appeared not to be working. I just need someone to tell me how to test the new one, since my mother isn't able to and I've never used this system before. So it's got a new battery. Now what do I do? I do know this sounds crazy, but my mother is 89, gets very confused and it's honestly easier to ask you! Thanks. Alex

terrificdeals
terrificdeals

If you have a digital camera, just point the remote at the camera and press the buttons on the remote. If you see a it light up in the camera then the remote is working. (FWIW, we are on our 4th remote - they don't last!)

Stephen Adamski

Stephen Adamskiasked

Wave Music System III

I have a wave music system 3 and the normal mode repeats instead of playing only once. Also I don't get any artist name or song titles. Suggestions? Thank you.

keef82
keef82

Try a reset otherwise take it back under warranty

See all Bose Wave Music System questions