3Breville Dynamic Duo BEP920

Breville Dynamic Duo BEP920 Questions & Answers

steffan v.
steffan v. · Dynamic Duo BEP920

Please explain. Looking at prices.
Breville Dynamic Duo Coffee Machine and Grinder - Stainless Steel
Breville The Dual Boiler Coffee Machine - Black Sesame 1249
Breville The Smart Grinder Pro - Stainless Steel 299
I called Harvey norman. They reckon its Breville pricing ......

Second question
Is there any machine coming close to these specs and pricing?
I would like to be able to make 4 coffees without having to wait to let the machine cool down after doing the milk. Thank you so much for your answer.

taz
taz

Hi, I can't comment on the pricing sorry. When we bought ours there was a big variation in the same model between different colours. One of the good features of dual boiler machines is that you can brew and froth at the same time. I had no trouble churning out coffees non stop for guests with mine. My main issue with the Breville machine was that it wasn't reliable. I have replaced mine with an Expobar dual boiler and a MACAP grinder. If you are prepared to spend the extra money (double at least) to upgrade you will get a much more solid machine, that can be maintained and will produce stunning coffees. There are dozens of brands in this range including Expobar, Lelit, ECM etc, etc.
In my view Breville produce a pretty good machine for the price point.

David M
David M

It's seller pricing, That's Harvey Norman speak, justifying their prices. I bought the Duo with grinder for around $1200 from David Jones three and a half years ago when Choice showed the RRP at almost $1600 (stainless). Apart from the persistent claim it needs descaling (I'm about to give it its fifth or sixth descale since the notification came on), it has been very reliable. And it just keeps on churning out coffee as needed. You should be able to use an internet buyer comparison by putting the model name and number into a search to find the best price.

Elizabeth
Elizabeth · Dynamic Duo BEP920BKS (Black Sesame)

What is the real difference between the two coffee machines: Breville Dual Boiler BES920 and the Dynamic duo dual boiler BEP920 except the fact the second model comes with the grinder (worth $280) and power: 1700W v 2200W?
The price difference is significant: BES920: $999, BEP920: $1599.

Elizabeth
Elizabeth · Dynamic Duo BEP920CRN (Cranberry Red)

What is the difference between the Dynamic Duo dual boiler BEP920 coffee machine and the Dual boiler BES920 apart from watts and the fact that BEP is sold with the grinder?

Andrew L.
Andrew L.

Exactly the same machine. One with a grinder, one without. Both 1700Watts

Dimitrios D.
Dimitrios D. · Dynamic Duo BEP920

After turning coffee machine on it automatically turns off in30 minutes.it-should
stay on for four hrs

Dimitrios D.
Dimitrios D. · Dynamic Duo BEP920

After turning machine on it turns off after 20 minutes

Charlie S.
Charlie S. · Dynamic Duo BEP920

is the black sesame a Matte Black?

Cara loves coffee
Cara loves coffee

No its shiny.

Debden
Debden

Hi Charlie,
From seeing it in-store it's shiny, but not high gloss, I went for the SS to match other appliances, I understand this is now discontinued and sold as the dual boiler if you appreciate good coffee I recommend you look this one out.

Hemant S.
Hemant S. · Dynamic Duo BEP920

I am seeing alot of negative about breville coffee machines...i want to buy a small one for my bar and after reading all of these i probably wont!

Evonne
Evonne

i have been using Breville Dynamic Duo BEP920 for several years and I am definitely satisfied with this product. I am a complete amateur of latte art but after several years of practicing on this machine, now I can make decent latte art. so if anyone is not satisfied with this machine, i guess they don't know how to use an expresso machine. Then it's better off for them to buy Nespresso.

M J.
M J. · Dynamic Duo BEP920

Just asking about the voltage and frequency of that machine as I might use it overseas.

Do the coffee machine and the grinder work on both 50/60 Hz 220/240 v?

I’m going to buy it through Harvey Norman.

Could anyone answer me this I’ll be appreciated?

Kim M.
Kim M. · Dynamic Duo BEP920

How do i Descale my machine

Kazz
Kazz · Dynamic Duo BEP920

Where can I get a steamer wand my machine needs a new one model BEP920BSS

alex
alex · Dynamic Duo BEP920

Is there any advantages or improvement of the BEP920 over the BES920 / BCG820 combo? Mainly asking as far as quality of the unit is concerned? As i can get the BES920 / BCG820 combo at least $200-300 cheaper, as they appear to be identical.

SPok
SPok

If you can still buy it separately for a cheaper price, do it. From what I've been told by the guys at Myer, DJ, HN, etc. is that they're packaging it as one. Quality, functionality is identical to the BES920 and BCG820.

JTem
JTem

There's no difference, just the packaging.

Doons
Doons

Bep920 has 22000 watts and Bes920 has 17000 watts, I brought the Bes920 for heaps cheaper but no grinder, I’m still in front buying the grinder separately.. The both are exactly the same except for watts..

ClareBL
ClareBL · Dynamic Duo BEP920

my team wand isn't working well, it started suddenly a few days ago. It has a fairly weak head of steam coming out and so not frothing the milk although it does heat up. I'm wondering if there is a build up of scale? I've got new filter and have recently descaled the machine and cleaned out the steam wands holes with provided pin thingy. Any ideas?

Erin H
Erin H · Dynamic Duo BEP920

Can the Breville Dynamic Duo BEP920 be connected to LGP gas? or is there another machine that can?

Mark
Mark

There is no need for gas. It is an electric machine. I do not know of any gas coffee machine.

Ashley h
Ashley h · Dynamic Duo BEP920

Just trying to get the grind right. I've got it at the finest and 24sec but still pouring out and just over 100ml in 30sec I've be trying all day and this has been the best result. Any ideas?

prydey
prydey

Firstly, are the beans fresh? If not, try again with some fresh beans (within a week of roasting). Secondly, have you adjusted the top burr to a finer setting? If you have the top burr on 1 and are still having to grind on the finest setting with fresh beans, then you may have a faulty grinder. i had my bcg820 replaced for that reason. 2nd one is much better. you need to aim for 30ml in 30sec, give or take. if using a double basket, that will be 60ml in 30sec (30ml per cup).

Bev361
Bev361

Take it back

Get an answer from our members and Breville representatives

Select a listing for your question
Breville Dynamic Duo BEP920