Breville Dynamic Duo BEP920

5 questions from our users

Where can I get a steamer wand my machine needs a new one model BEP920BSS

Is there any advantages or improvement of the BEP920 over the BES920 / BCG820 combo? Mainly asking as far as quality of the unit is concerned? As i can get the BES920 / BCG820 combo at least $200-300 cheaper, as they appear to be identical.
If you can still buy it separately for a cheaper price, do it. From what I've been told by the guys at Myer, DJ, HN, etc. is that they're packaging it as one. Quality, functionality is identical to the BES920 and BCG820.There's no difference, just the packaging.

my team wand isn't working well, it started suddenly a few days ago. It has a fairly weak head of steam coming out and so not frothing the milk although it does heat up. I'm wondering if there is a build up of scale? I've got new filter and have recently descaled the machine and cleaned out the steam wands holes with provided pin thingy. Any ideas?

Just trying to get the grind right. I've got it at the finest and 24sec but still pouring out and just over 100ml in 30sec I've be trying all day and this has been the best result. Any ideas?
Firstly, are the beans fresh? If not, try again with some fresh beans (within a week of roasting). Secondly, have you adjusted the top burr to a finer setting? If you have the top burr on 1 and are still having to grind on the finest setting with fresh beans, then you may have a faulty grinder. i had my bcg820 replaced for that reason. 2nd one is much better. you need to aim for 30ml in 30sec, give or take. if using a double basket, that will be 60ml in 30sec (30ml per cup).Take it back

Get an answer from our members and Breville representatives