Bridgestone Alenza 001

Bridgestone Alenza 001 Questions & Answers

5 questions from our users

Stephen R.

Stephen R.asked

We had continentals on our new ford escape all wheel drive only lasted 30,000 klm how long will the alenza last ps and its over $140 more a tyre

Cherie

Cherieasked

Would these be suitable for a large luxury sedan like a Chrysler? It's the first time Bridgestone has made anything in my size 275/40r20 that hasn't been runflat, so my curiosity is piqued.

Toni M.
Toni M.

I would definitely go for it, they are impressive

George T.

George T.asked

Alenza tyre how long the kms

Paul

Paulasked

Can anyone please tell how this tyre after few 1000ks say 20,000. Also any long term review?

John L

Paul, I’ve had them on my BMW X3 for 25k kms and they were worn out, could be down to my driving style. Replaced them with Pirelli and I hate it. I’m waiting for it to be worn so I can go back to Bridgestone. My wife on the other hand has had the tyres on her car for about 35k kms and there about 4mm of tread left (legal limit is 1.6mm) so I’d expect to see another 20k on them. She feels more confident than the Pirelli Scorpion Verdes which were on the car from OEM.

Man Kin H.

Man Kin H.asked

My car is LEXUS Nx 300h, is Alenza type suit my SUV?

John L

Yes, my wife has the NX200t and they are fitted on them as well.