Steelcraft Strider Compact

Steelcraft Strider Compact Questions & Answers

Strider Compact Deluxe Edition and Strider Compact

456 questions from our users

My newborn doesn’t look comfortable in the top seat. What can I do to fix this? I have the insert in but there doesn’t seem to be any head support for him.
Hi Kpandos, thanks for your question. The Strider Compact is suitable from newborn to approx. 20kgs. I would recommend that you ensure that the seat is fully recline when using with a newborn. Please feel free to give us a call on 1300 303 330 if you would like to discuss this with us or alternatively we do have a Strider bassinet available -https://www.britax.com.au/accessories/strider-compact-bassinet/ kind regards, the Steelcraft team.

I have a Strider Plus capsule & a Strider Plus second seat. Will these attach to the Strider Compact? Which other Steelcraft frames will they attach (obviously the Strider Plus) Thanks Holly
HI Holly, thanks for your question. Your Strider Plus capsule is compatible with the Strider Compact stroller range however the second seat isn't compatible due to the fittings on the stroller frame being different. The Strider Plus capsule is also compatible with the Agile stroller range. Kind regards, the Steelcraft team.

have been given a top seat and a second seat without a frame how can I tell which strider they belong to
Hi Quasi, thanks for your question. Is it possible to email us at au-support@britax.com a few photos so we can try to work this out for you as the frame has all the model details. Kind regards, the Steelcraft team.

can I get replacement part where seat clips into for strider
Hi Quasi, thanks for your question. We have limited parts available, please give us a call on 1300 303 330 with the Cat No from your stroller frame (this is located on the inside of your frame near the rear wheels). Kind regards, the Steelcraft team.

My friend lend me her maxi cosi AP capsule and i have the strider compact deluxe, will the capsule fits on it?
Hi Bonita, thanks for your question. We don't have adaptors available to allow compatibility. You could try Maxi Cosi however we are not aware that these are made. Kind regards, the Steelcraft team.

Strider compact Can I fit the bassinet on the bottom and use the toddler seat on the front forward facing?
Hi Chelsea E. Thank you for you're question. The bassinet cannot be used on the bottom section of the Steelcraft Strider Compact, only on the top connection. If you have any further questions please contact us on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Steelcraft team.

Back right wheel clicking like brake is engaged a little..how can I fix this.
Hi Kat, thanks for your question, please give us a call on 1300 303 330 so we can point you in the right direction. Kind regards, the Steelcraft team.

Hi, I have a Strider compact 2015 model.. the 2nd seat has broken & looking for a replacement. will a 2014 second seat attach correctly to my model?
Hi Sam, thanks for your question. As long as the second seat is for the Strider Compact yes they will be compatible. Kind regards, the Steelcraft team.

Hi Kayla here I was just wondering how I can fix one of the big wheel on my steelcraft strider compact pram as it's starting to go down very minimal ATM or even where to get new wheel from thank u much appreciated
Hi Kayla, thanks for your question, Please give us a call on 1300 303 330 so we can point you in the right direction, Kind regards, the Steelcraft team.

I bought the Strider Compact 5 montha ago and now everytime i use it the wheels seem to squeak. It gets worse when I have both the capsule and second seat on. It is driving me mad! What can I do to stop this?!
Hi Brittany, thanks for your question. Please feel free to give us a call on 1300 303 330 so we can point you in the right direction. Kind regards, the Steelcraft team.

Hi Just wondering at what age/weight would I remove the back support wedge? Thank you
Hi Lauren, thanks for your question. The back support wedge is for your little ones comfort and can be remove when you feel it's no longer required. Kind regards, the Steelcraft team.

Hi will a new strider compact second seat fit a 2014 strider compact? Thanks
Hi Kas, thanks for your question. They are compatible as long as they are both from the Strider Compact range. Kind regards, the Steelcraft team.

Will the second seat from a strider compact fit onto the deluxe edition?
Hi Alice I, thanks for your question. The Strider Compact second seat is compatible with the Strider Compact Deluxe Edition stroller. Kind regards, the Steelcraft team.

I have a strider compact and have been using the bassinet with the seat extenders so that my other child can use the second seat = I now want to change to the seat but cant get the seat extenders to disconnect from the bassinet. Is there a trick to this? They seem to be stuck tight
Hi Anndee, thanks for your question. Are you using the release lever at the back of the bassinet to release the from the frame? Please give us a call on 1300 303 330 so we can discuss this with in further detail. Kind regards, the Steelcraft team.

Do any steelcraft capsules fit the strider compact?
yes they sure do = just click and goHi Sheralee, thanks for your question. The Steelcraft capsule is compatible directly fitting into the stroller frame. The Unity ISOFIX or NEOS (2013 series) are compatible with the addition of the Strider Click & Go receivers. Here is a link to our compatibility chart for your reference - https://www.britax.com.au/pages/travel-systems-compatibility-chart/ kind regards, the Steelcraft team.

Is the steelcraft strider compact deluxe edition able to have any bassinet in it or do some need adapters? I bought a second hand steelcraft bassinet (not sure what model) and it doesn’t click in
Hi Emma, thanks for your question. The Strider Compact Deluxe Edition stroller is compatible with a bassinet however the bassinet will need to be compatible with the Strider Compact range. Please give us a call on 1300 303 330 with the Cat No from the bassinet that you have so we can provide you information on compatibility. Kind regards, the Steelcraft team.

Just wanted to know can the britax neo unity capsule be fitted to the second seat frame of the Steelcraft Strider Compact Deluxe?
Hi C.Maree, thanks for your question. The Britax Unity NEOS will need the Britax CLICK & GO™ Unity Baby Capsule Lower Frame - https://www.britax.com.au/accessories/britax-click-go-unity-baby-capsule-lower-frame/ this is not the same as the second seat frame. Please feel free to give us a call on 1300 303 330 if you would like to discuss this with us. Kind regards, the Steelcraft team.

Is it possible to replace the bamboo straps and headrest on the pram?
Hi MsMac, thanks for your question. We do have limited parts available, please give us a call on 1300 303 330 with the Cat No from your stroller. This is located on the inside of the frame near the rear wheels. Once we have this information we will be able to provide you with availability and pricing. Kind regards, the Steelcraft team.

Hi I have a steelcraft compact strider 2013 model. Just wondering which capsules will fit into this pram I want a capsule from 0-12 months and what adapters do I need?
Hi Fiona, thanks for your email. The Britax Safe-n-Sound Unity ISOFIX or NEOS (2013 series) are compatible with the Strider Compact with the addition of the Strider Click & Go Receivers - https://www.britax.com.au/accessories/strider-click-go-unity-receivers/. I've also attach a link to our compatible chart for your reference -https://www.britax.com.au/pages/travel-systems-compatibility-chart/ Please feel free to give us a call on 1300 303 330 if you would like to discuss this with us in further detail. kind regards, the Steelcraft team.

Get an answer from our members and Steelcraft representatives

Similar listings