Steelcraft Strider Compact

Steelcraft Strider Compact Questions & Answers

Strider Compact Deluxe Edition and Strider Compact

448 questions from our users

Hi, I have a Strider compact 2015 model.. the 2nd seat has broken & looking for a replacement. will a 2014 second seat attach correctly to my model?

Hi Kayla here I was just wondering how I can fix one of the big wheel on my steelcraft strider compact pram as it's starting to go down very minimal ATM or even where to get new wheel from thank u much appreciated

I bought the Strider Compact 5 montha ago and now everytime i use it the wheels seem to squeak. It gets worse when I have both the capsule and second seat on. It is driving me mad! What can I do to stop this?!

Hi will a new strider compact second seat fit a 2014 strider compact? Thanks

Will the second seat from a strider compact fit onto the deluxe edition?
Hi Alice I, thanks for your question. The Strider Compact second seat is compatible with the Strider Compact Deluxe Edition stroller. Kind regards, the Steelcraft team.

I have a strider compact and have been using the bassinet with the seat extenders so that my other child can use the second seat = I now want to change to the seat but cant get the seat extenders to disconnect from the bassinet. Is there a trick to this? They seem to be stuck tight
Hi Anndee, thanks for your question. Are you using the release lever at the back of the bassinet to release the from the frame? Please give us a call on 1300 303 330 so we can discuss this with in further detail. Kind regards, the Steelcraft team.

Do any steelcraft capsules fit the strider compact?
yes they sure do = just click and goHi Sheralee, thanks for your question. The Steelcraft capsule is compatible directly fitting into the stroller frame. The Unity ISOFIX or NEOS (2013 series) are compatible with the addition of the Strider Click & Go receivers. Here is a link to our compatibility chart for your reference - https://www.britax.com.au/pages/travel-systems-compatibility-chart/ kind regards, the Steelcraft team.

Is the steelcraft strider compact deluxe edition able to have any bassinet in it or do some need adapters? I bought a second hand steelcraft bassinet (not sure what model) and it doesn’t click in
Hi Emma, thanks for your question. The Strider Compact Deluxe Edition stroller is compatible with a bassinet however the bassinet will need to be compatible with the Strider Compact range. Please give us a call on 1300 303 330 with the Cat No from the bassinet that you have so we can provide you information on compatibility. Kind regards, the Steelcraft team.

Just wanted to know can the britax neo unity capsule be fitted to the second seat frame of the Steelcraft Strider Compact Deluxe?
Hi C.Maree, thanks for your question. The Britax Unity NEOS will need the Britax CLICK & GO™ Unity Baby Capsule Lower Frame - https://www.britax.com.au/accessories/britax-click-go-unity-baby-capsule-lower-frame/ this is not the same as the second seat frame. Please feel free to give us a call on 1300 303 330 if you would like to discuss this with us. Kind regards, the Steelcraft team.

Is it possible to replace the bamboo straps and headrest on the pram?
Hi MsMac, thanks for your question. We do have limited parts available, please give us a call on 1300 303 330 with the Cat No from your stroller. This is located on the inside of the frame near the rear wheels. Once we have this information we will be able to provide you with availability and pricing. Kind regards, the Steelcraft team.

Hi I have a steelcraft compact strider 2013 model. Just wondering which capsules will fit into this pram I want a capsule from 0-12 months and what adapters do I need?
Hi Fiona, thanks for your email. The Britax Safe-n-Sound Unity ISOFIX or NEOS (2013 series) are compatible with the Strider Compact with the addition of the Strider Click & Go Receivers - https://www.britax.com.au/accessories/strider-click-go-unity-receivers/. I've also attach a link to our compatible chart for your reference -https://www.britax.com.au/pages/travel-systems-compatibility-chart/ Please feel free to give us a call on 1300 303 330 if you would like to discuss this with us in further detail. kind regards, the Steelcraft team.

Does the strider plus second seat hood fit the strider compact second Seat ?
Hi Shaaynaa, thanks for your question. The Strider Plus second seat isn't compatible with the Strider Compact second seat. Kind regards, the Steelcraft team.Are the hoods the same ?No Shaaynaa, these models and parts are different.

Hi, Is the Steelcraft Compact Strider second seat (bought in 2015) compatible with a Steelcraft Deluxe pram?
Hi Carmen, thanks for your question. The Strider Compact second seat (2015) is compatible with the Strider Compact Deluxe Edition pram. Kind regards, the Steelcraft team,

Hi there, How do I take off the material on the second seat to be able to use the capsule at the bottom?
Hi, I'm pretty sure the capsule can not be put down where the 2nd seat sits.I figured it out. There were 2 straps that needed to be unthreaded to get the material off. The frame of the second seat clips in normally and becomes a base for the capsule to sit at the bottom. It's in the user manual that it can be down there.

I have a Strider Compact Stroller (2014). I used a Maxi Cosi infant carrier with this in 2014 which was rented in Sydney and came with the appropriate adapters. I am now based in Ireland and want to purchase a new Maxi Cosi to use with it. Where can I get the adapters for this? Britax in Australia have been no help so far and sent me to Dorel in Australia who make Maxi Cosi. They haven't responded :(
Hi Andrea, Thanks for your question. The Steelcraft Strider Compact stroller has not been tested with this brand capsule and are unsure as to how this capsule would have connected onto the Strider Compact stroller. Please contact us on 1300 303 330 to discuss this further. Kind regards, the Steelcraft team.

Hi Just wondering if the ‘strider plus’ second seat is compatible with the newer strider compact delux pram? Thanks!
Hi Alice O, Thank you for your question. The Steelcraft Strider Compact deluxe can only take a Strider Compact/deluxe second seat and cannot take a Strider Plus second seat as the frame on the Strider Plus is wider and the connection are different. If you have any further questions please call us on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Steelcraft team.

Does anyone know if I can use the strider compact delux second seats on my basic strider compact? And could I eventually upgrade the top seat without buying a whole new pram?

Can the strider compact replacement wheels be fitted to the Britax Flexx? We like the Flexx but don't love the wheel design. Thanks

Hi, I have the steelcraft strider compact deluxe pram, and the second seat of just the strider compact, will it fit onto my pram?

Get an answer from our members and Steelcraft representatives

Similar listings