Steelcraft Strider Compact

477 questions from our users

Nicole K.

Nicole K.asked

Strider Compact Deluxe Edition

Is the Steelcraft strider signature second seat compatible with the Steelcraft strider compact deluxe ???

Regan

Reganasked

Strider Compact

Will the standard seat and conopy ( all in one unit etc) from my strider plus pram, fit onto the frame of the strider compact pram? Looking for a more compact width wise, i have customized my seat/ hood etc from the stider plus so wanting/ hoping to do a straight swap with my existing one, with a compact ( not nearly as good condition as mine). Thanks in advance

Ash Y.

Ash Y.asked

Strider Compact Deluxe Edition

I love my Strider compact deluxe. The footrest in the seat that is moved to suit with 2 buttons, I’ve notice one of the buttons has come out and we can no longer move the foot rest down for our toddler. Can you get a new button to clip in so we can still use it. I love this pram so much.

Support C.Steelcraft

Hi Ash Y. Thanks for your question. Please contact our consumer support team on 1300 303 330 or alternatively you can email us at au-support@britax.com with the item details of your Steelcraft Strider Deluxe. Kind regards, the Steelcraft team.

Katie M.

Katie M.asked

Strider Compact Deluxe Edition

I’ve only been using this pram for only 8 months and the wheels squeak so badly. I can’t even get him to sleep in the pram when we are out now because they wake him up. I have tried absolutely everything (sprays, cleaning the wheels, pulling it apart) and nothing has worked. What can I do?

Support C.Steelcraft

Hi Katie M. Thank you for your question. We're sorry to hear of your experience with the Steelcraft Strider Compact Deluxe Edition. Please call our consumer support team on 1300 303 330 so we can further assist you and point you in the right direction. Kind regards, the Steelcraft team.

Jose P

Jose Pasked

Strider Compact Deluxe Edition

Hi, are you able to buy a replacement leather handle for the strider compact deluxe and if so, where can I get it from?

Support C.Steelcraft

Hi Jose P, thanks for your question. Please contact our consumer support team on 1300 303 330 for spare parts pricing and availability. kind regards, the Steelcraft team.

maruasked

Strider Compact

Hi can i use the strider deluxe second seat on the normal strider?

Support C.Steelcraft

Hi maru, thanks for your question. Please contact our consumer support team on 1300 303 330 and advise us which Steelcraft Strider model you are wanting to attach a second seat onto so we can assist you further. Kind regards, the Steelcraft team.

maru

I've just got the strider compact stroller. I hope that helps

Support C.Steelcraft

Hi maru, The Steelcraft Strider Deluxe Second seat can attach onto another model Steelcraft Strider Compact stroller. Kind regards, the Steelcraft team.

SarahRushmer

SarahRushmerasked

Strider Compact

Will a strider compact deluxe second seat fit a standard strider compact? Having to buy a new one as someone stole mine but can’t find the original strider second seat :/

Support C.Steelcraft

Hi SarahRushmer, thanks for your question. You can attach a Steelcraft Strider Compact Deluxe second seat onto a Steelcraft Strider Compact frame. If you have any further questions, please free to contact our consumer support team on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Steelcraft team.

Kristine H.

Kristine H.asked

Strider Compact

Hi i got a second hand strider compact can a strider compact deluxe seat fit on it and where can i get one from?

Support C.Steelcraft

Hi Kristine H. Thanks for your question. Please call our consumer support team on 1300 303 330 and advise us of the Cat number and batch date from the Steelcraft Strider Compact you purchased. Kind regards, the Steelcraft team.

Danielle

Danielleasked

Strider Compact

Does the strider compact deluxe 2nd seat fit the standard strider compact?

Support C.Steelcraft

Hi Danielle, thanks for your question. The Steelcraft Strider Compact Deluxe second seat can be used on a previous model Strider Compact frame. If you have any further questions, please contact our consumer support team on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, The Steelcraft team.

Dianne V.

Dianne V.asked

Strider Compact

Hi just want to know if the wheels can be replaced on a silver city strider

Support C.Steelcraft

Hi Dianne V. Thanks for your question. Please contact our consumer support team on 1300 303 330 and provide us with the CAT number and BATCH date of your Steelcraft pram so we can further assist you. Kind regards, the Steelcraft team.

Dianne V.

Dianne V.asked

Strider Compact

Can you replace the wheels

Support C.Steelcraft

Hi Dianne V. Thanks for your question. Please contact our consumer support team on 1300 303 330 and provide us with the CAT number and BATCH date of your Strider Compact so we can further assist you. Kind regards, the Steelcraft team.

Masumi

Masumiasked

Strider Compact

Will a strider pulse main seat fit a strider plus? Thanks

Support C.Steelcraft

Hi Masumi, thanks for your question. Please contact our consumer support team and please advise us of the CAT numbers of the Strider models you are questioning. Kind regards, the Steelcraft team.

Shaaynaa L

Shaaynaa Lasked

Strider Compact

What are the dimensions for the main seat

Support C.Steelcraft

Hi Shaaynaa L, thanks for your question. Please email our consumer support team on au-support@britax.com your Cat number and Batch date from your stroller so we can further assist you with seat frame dimensions. Alternatively, you can contact our consumer support team on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Steelcraft team.

Tahlia W.

Tahlia W.asked

Strider Compact

Can the steelcraft agile plus change positions (it’s the one with 3 wheels)

Support C.Steelcraft

Hi Tahlia W. Thanks for your question. We suggest that you contact our consumer support team on 1300 303 330 and confirm whether your question is regarding the Steelcraft Strider Compact stroller or the Steelcraft Agile stroller. If you can also please clarify which component of the stroller you are referring to in relation to changing positions. Kind regards, the Steelcraft team.

Lauren Gregory

Lauren Gregoryasked

Hi.
I have the Steelcraft Strider Compact delux edition. I have inherited a second seat from a Strider Plus.
Will these two be compatible ? Is there somewhere I could access instructions/manual regarding the second seat arrangements.
I’m aware I may need to purchase some attachments?
Thanks so much

Paige W.
Paige W.

The manual states not to use other seats from other models, so I would be inclined to say you can’t use it??

Link to manual below, page 49 onwards.

Support C.Steelcraft

Hi Lauren Gregory, Thanks for your question. The strider Plus second seat is not compatible with the strider compact Stroller. If you require further assistance, please call us on 1300 303 330. Kinds regards, the Steelcraft team.

Liberty M.

Liberty M.asked

Strider Compact

I’m not sure what year my compact is but it’s got 3 settings an it’s a light green, I need new wheels and a secondary seat how much will that be

Support C.Steelcraft

Hi Liberty M. Thank you for your question. Please contact our customer care team on 1300 303 330 for spare parts pricing and availability. Kind regards, the Steelcraft team.

Sophie

Sophieasked

Strider Compact

It forever sqweeks I have only had it for 12 months is there a way of getting rid of that ? It’s so noisey and drives me crazy

Support C.Steelcraft

Hi Sophie, Thank you for your question. Please contact our customer care team direct on 1300 303 330 so we can further assist you with your Steelcraft Strider Compact. Kind regards, the Steelcraft team.

Kayla M.

Kayla M.asked

Strider Compact

Will the main seat for a strider plus fit onto the strider compact frame ?

Support C.Steelcraft

Hi Kayla, thanks for your question. The Strider Plus top seat is compatible with Strider Compact stroller. Kind regards, the Steelcraft team.

Christine C.

Christine C.asked

Strider Compact

I have a strider compact and was wondering if replacement top seats are available?

Support C.Steelcraft

Hi Christine, thanks for your question. The top seat is available to purchase as a separate item. Kind regards, the Steelcraft team.

Silviahua

Silviahuaasked

Strider Compact

Have a strider compact, can baby capsule sit on the bottom rear facing and toddler on top forward facing???
Also do u guys have an attachment for toddler to be on a board, and are there additional features for the front bar like a cup holder and snacks holder instead of just a bar???

Support C.Steelcraft

Hi Silviahua, thanks for your questions. The capsule will always face to same way as the parent in the second seat position.

We don't recommend the use of toddler/skate/stand on boards as we haven't tested them with any products in the Steelcraft range.

We do have stroller organiser available -https://www.britax.com.au/accessories/britax-stroller-organiser/ kind regards, the Steelcraft team.

Get an answer from our members and Steelcraft representatives