6Bugaboo Cameleon

Bugaboo Cameleon Questions & Answers

Cameleon mum
Cameleon mum · Cameleon 3rd Gen

Hi. Can the Breezy Sun Canopy for the Cameleon 3 (purchased in 2014/15) be used with the Fox? The current ones look the same and say they can be used for both models but can the older ones also be used with the Fox?

Georgie H.
Georgie H. · Cameleon

Hi,
I have a chameleon 3 and am wondering if the seat will click into the chassis of a fox 2 or buffalo ?

Tia x

Jade H.
Jade H. · Cameleon 3rd Gen

I'm after a replacement bumper bar. Are all the cameleon bumper bars the same size/compatible with different models?
Thanks!

Anna
Anna · Cameleon

Hi team, we have a Cam 3 and find the under basket too small, I have seen in other chat groups people commenting that the buffalo under basket will fit the Cam3, can you please confirm if it is interchangeable, and is it much bigger than the cam 3 basket thanks so much

Martha T.
Martha T. · Cameleon 1st Gen

Hello - I was gifted a Cameleon 1 (2005) and I am wondering if the Cameleon adapters for later generations would still fit?

If not, am I able to change the frame from a 2005 to 2007 frame and then use the adaptors?

Thank you!

Hinerangi H.
Hinerangi H. · Cameleon 1st Gen

Does the chameleon 3 seat/bassinet fit on 2005 chameleon frame?

Niamh F.
Niamh F. · Cameleon

Hello, I have a bugaboo cameleon 2007. Is it possible to use the bugaboo 3/2/1 fabrics (apron / hood/ buggy liner) on the 2007 model? (The fabrics for the 2007 model are a little faded and would like to give it a face-lift)

Tam
Tam · Cameleon

Hi, I recently bought a Cameleon 3 and have since discovered that they are discontinued therefore I cannot purchase new canopies. I read that some of the Fox hoods are compatible including fox 2 and fox 3 is this correct? Also would the fox 5 canopy be compatible with the cameleon 3?

HMG
HMG · Cameleon 3rd Gen

hey will a cameleon 3 seat frame fit onto the older model chasis?

Bugaboo   DM

Hi there and thank you for your question. Yes all Cameleon seat frames will fit all models of Cameleon.

Imroze A.
Imroze A.

Hi, does this mean the adaptors are also the same? Can I use camelon 3 adaptors with a second gen frame?

Emma M.
Emma M. · Cameleon

Hi there,
Iv got a camelon and was told the britax safe n sound capsule will fit with adaptors. I cannot seem to find adaptors for the capsule to suit the camelon. Is this correct? Or do you have one that will fit please?

Bugaboo   DM

Hi there and thank you for your question. Unfortunately we do not produce an adapter for Britax capsule on Cameleon in Australia.
There is a Britax capsule adapter available for Fox/Buffalo only.

Bilbo B.
Bilbo B. · Cameleon 2nd Gen

Hello,

is there any adapter so Peg Pego Primo Viaggio or Osann car seat to be fixed on Bugaboo Cameleon 2?

Bugaboo   DM

Hi there and thank you for your question. Unfortunately only Maxi Cosi, Nuna Klik and Bugaboo Turtle by Nuna are compatible with Cameleon (all models) in Australia. They all use the same adapter (maxi cosi)

Sandra S.
Sandra S. · Cameleon 3rd Gen

Hi, I recently receive a Bugaboo Cameleon as a gift, in excellent condition. I am not sure if it is Bugaboo Cameleon 3rd Gen, but the box says Bugaboo cameleon base US 7 and the serial number is 1113388. However, the bugaboo is brown. I'd like to change both the seat base (to black or grey) and the canopy. Can you point me to which products I can buy to upgrade to these colors? Also, which carseat adaptor will allow me to place the Bugaboo Turtle Air by Nuna car seat? Also, which underbasket could I buy to get rid of the one we have? Thank you!

Bugaboo   DM

Hi Sandra, Thank you for your question.

Can I please ask that you reach out directly to our Customer Service team as they will be able to search in the system for your serial number and available parts.
You can reach them at external link

Please allow 72 hours for them to respond as they are extremely busy at the moment!

Many thanks,
The team at Bugaboo.

Christine
Christine · Cameleon

Hi would a bugaboo donkey extendable hood fit an cameleon ? Tia

Bugaboo   DM

Hi there, The Bugaboo Donkey sun canopies are not compatible with the Cameleon.

Auto Transport D.
Auto Transport D. · Cameleon

Hi, would like to know if the Cameleon graco adaptor will fit on the lynx please? thank you.

Bugaboo   DM

Hi there, Thanks for the question.

We have not tested this capsule and adapters with the Bugaboo Lynx therefore we cannot guarantee stability, fit and overall compatibility. Sorry about that.

If you have any further questions you may reach out to our team directly at service.au@bugaboo.com

Regards,

dt.alyounis
dt.alyounis · Cameleon

WouldBugaboo Buffalo / Fox / Lynx Adapter for Car Seat Maxi Cosi work with Cameleon3 pram frame?

Bugaboo   DM

Hi there Thanks for the question.
No, the adapter will not be compatible with the Cameleon 3.

It will require a separate adapter external link

Nelson
Nelson · Cameleon 2nd Gen

Is the “nuna pipa / graco click connect adapter for bugaboo cameleon 3” compatible with the Cameleon 2? The Nuna website says it is only compatible with Cameleon 3, 2015 or newer.

Bugaboo   DM

Hi Nelson The Nuna Pipa capsule is compatible with the Bugaboo Cameleon 2007 - Cameleon 3 plus when used in conjunction with the Cameleon 3 plus adapters for maxi cosi.

Karen D.
Karen D. · Cameleon 1st Gen

Hi, I have a Cameleon 1 but I need a new frame/ chassis. Would a Cameleon 2 frame/ chassis work with the Cameleon 1 bassinet/ seat, wheels, and under basket? Thank you

Bugaboo   DM

Hi Karen Thanks for the question.
A Cameleon 2nd generation chassis will fit with the Cameleon 2007 parts.
If you are unsure on which model you have there our team can check this for you. You can reach out to them and just share your serial number. Their email address is service.au@bugaboo.com

Carlos A.
Carlos A. · Cameleon

Hello,
Are cameleon 3 apron and canopy compatible with previous cameleon versions? How can I know which version is mine?
Thanks,

Bugaboo   DM

Hi Carlos, Thanks for the question!
The Bugaboo Cameleon 3 sun canopies are compatible with the previous Cameleon prams, however the aprons are not.

You can share your serial number with our service team and they will be able to check which model you have. Their email address is service.au@bugaboo.com.

Joelle A.
Joelle A. · Cameleon

We need to buy a new bassinet for our cameleon 3 and cannot find anywhere. Would the bassinet from another model work?

Bugaboo   DM

Hi there, The other models fabrics are not going to be compatible, sorry about that.
We do have this fabric here - external link

Is this what you are after?

Don't know
Don't know · Cameleon 3rd Gen

Hi
Does the ordinary fox hood fit a Cameleon 3? Also does the seat cover from a fox fit seat of the Cameleon?

Bugaboo   DM

Hi there The Bugaboo Fox sun canopy will be compatible with the Cameleon 3, however the Fox seat fabric will not be.

The team at Bugaboo

Get an answer from our members and Bugaboo representatives

Select a listing for your question
Bugaboo Cameleon