6Bugaboo Donkey 3

Bugaboo Donkey 3 Questions & Answers

Ivana J
Ivana J · Donkey 3

Purchased the Donkey 3 for my twins already have a fox from my singleton. Can I use my coloured canopy’s from my fox on the new donkey?

MiriamY
MiriamY

Hi Ivana, my sister has the fox (I have the Donkey 3 for my twins), the shape and size is different so the canopies are not interchangeable.

Bugaboo
Bugaboo   DM

Hi Ivana, Thanks for the question. The Bugaboo Donkey 3 sun canopy is not compatible with the Fox.

The team at Bugaboo

Danni · Donkey 3

What are the dimensions of the bassinet mattress/inlay? Would I able to use a change mat or Moses bassinet cover to cover the donkey 3 bassinet mattress/inlay?

Lauren
Lauren

I have used the Snuggle Hunny Bassinet/change mat fitted sheet. I don’t know if a Moses fitted sheet would work as it might be a bit short.

Danni

I was (funnily enough) looking at those! Is it a snug/tight fit with that brand? No loose fabric?

Get an answer from our members and Bugaboo representatives

Select a listing for your question
Bugaboo Donkey 3