Bulk Nutrients Questions & Answers

Listing monitored by Bulk Nutrients

21 questions from our users

Laurence Bathurst
Laurence Bathurstasked

The WPC I received smells strongly like mould or mildew each time the packet is open. I previous brand of WPC did not have this smell so I’m not sure if this is supposed to be the natural smell. I must emphasise that there is no visible signs of mould or mildew and there’s no taste of the same. I’m wondering if other people have noticed this. I’m about to receive my second bulk order so will be able to compare soon.

Hi Laurence,

Sorry to hear that, we've had no similar reports of this but we're happy to take a look into this if you would like to drop us a private message or email? info@bulknutrients.com.au

Alvin
Alvin asked

Hi dears
I bought a creatine but it didn’t have any spoon
So don’t how to use it now?

Hi Alvin!

A standard 5ml teaspoon will do the trick here :)

A flat standard teaspoon equals 3.3g of Creatine Monohydrate.

Cheers!

Tamaasked

Hi Guys, I’m loving the products i purchased, when I go on the site looking at other products it offers me free sample... I have tried to do this but I do not have FB, can I get a free sample pack?

Hi Tama!

We can arrange one manually for you no problem, can you provide your full shipping address, email and the sample/flavour from the list you would like to try?

Tama

Can I please somehow give this without it being posted publicly

Hi Tama,

As long as you don't publish it won't be public - however to be safe, send us these details to info@bulknutrients.com.au and we can go from there :)

Rushil C.
Rushil C.asked

Hi there,
I ordered some Pea Protein Isolate and Rice Protein Isolate. When I received them, I saw that they were made from less than 10% Australian ingredients.
Could you please advise where these products are sourced from? As in in which countries they're made in?

Hi Rushil,

Thanks for getting in touch!

I can see we have responded to your email sent via our website.

John D
John Dasked

Very happy with the product and the service.
I was wondering where the whey was produced as the packet says "Packed in Australia with 0% Australian ingredients"?

Hi John,

We use both Whey from the USA and Australia.

If you're specifically an Australian sourced version, our Natural WPC is a good option https://www.bulknutrients.com.au/products/natural-australian-whey-protein-concentrate/

Steven K.
Steven K.asked

How much per 2.5kg bag

Lokitha A.
Lokitha A.

As far as I know they got 1kg packs . Wpi is $36 a pack . It’s get cheaper when you buy several 1 kg pack at a time . $7 flat rate shipping Australia wide. More information https://www.bulknutrients.com.au/products/whey-protein-isolate/

Sarah Clarke
Sarah Clarkeasked

I know postage is slow but the dates I was given for my products to arrive was a week ago. May not be much $200 to most people but unfortunately due to back injury I can’t work. Can I just cancel order and get refund please. I’m not interested anymore has been no correspondence to say re delay. Very bad customer service. I would really appreciate refund of goods arrive in the next few weeks I’ll send them back . Have found a more reliable company . Thank you

Hi Sarah,

Sorry to hear this, do you have an order number I can take a look at?

You may of missed it, however there is a notice on the front of our website as well as the shipping info page on our website to advise of the Australia wide delays due to COVID 19

its-robert
its-robertasked

More of a business question, are you planning on expanding your business and having public facing stores in the future?

And are you considering going public with your business?

Cheers Rob.

Hi Robert,

Thanks for getting in touch, we have no plans for physical retail stores, we will remain in the online e commerce space only.

We also have no current plans to become a public business for now.

Cheers,
BN

Nalin W.asked

Do you have complete accreditation under TGA etc?(I assume you do - just couldn't see anything on your website). Thanks

Hi Nalin,

We fall under FSANZ (Food Standards) rather than the TGA.
The TGA look after therapeutic goods and medications, not foods.
Hope this helps!

Nalin W.

Ok thanks! So I assume your ALCAR is fully legit?

Hi Nalin,

Our ALCAR is 100% pure pharmaceutical grade :)

its-robert
its-robertasked

Hi there i was just wondering do you get cheaper prices if i go to your store in Crabtree?

Hi Robert

Thanks for getting in touch!

Unfortunately not I'm sorry. While we do not have a store front as such, you are welcome to place a manual order with our team on 03 6266 4725 and then pop in to collect the order to save on postage if you would like.

Wayne B.
Wayne B.asked

do you guys have a shop in australia

Bulk N.Bulk Nutrients

Thanks for contacting us in regards to this!

While we do not have a physical store as such, our factory is located in Grove Tasmania. We sell directly from our factory to the customer online via our website: https://www.bulknutrients.com.au .

If you are local or visiting the area, you are also welcome to place a manual phone order with us on 03 6266 4725 and then pop in to the factory to collect the order to save on postage.

Alternatively we also have a partnership with Anytime Fitness , allowing the gyms to stock a limited range of our products, if you would like to find the nearest gym stocking our products this can be done via our locator tool here: https://blogs.bulknutrients.com.au/gym-locator/

Ryan
Ryanasked

What are the best supplements to have to put size and muscle on? i loose weight and size quick if i miss a training session.... im eating correctly but am limited because i have a condition called IBS in currently 75 kilo and 38 yrs old and 5f10.. if that makes any difference.

Thankyou
Ryan

Johns
Johnsasked

What supplement do you recommend aslim guy with 55kg and 27 year to take in order to gain more muscles and weight in ashorter time

Karan S
Karan Sasked

In how many days bulk Nutrients muscle food 101 shows result?

Hi Karan,

There will be no set time frame for you to notice results from MuscleFood 101 as there are far too many variables that can influence this. MuscleFood 101 will need to be one part of the bigger picture, you will also need to be consuming a diet in a caloric surplus and also be completing a suitable training program in order to gain weight and size.

Kind regards,
Jacob

sam
samasked

I bought wpi 3kg but surprised to see on package made of 0% Australian ingredients. How can one be assured of product quality

Hi Sam,

Thank you for getting in touch with us regarding our WPI!

Quite simply - Australian WPI doesn't exist. This country doesn't produce it unfortunately. While we have one of the world's best dairys, Australia makes Whey Protein Concentrate and Casein but not Isolate.

Our WPI is from the Irish dairy industry with also the US as back up when our huge customer demand for this gets too much for one company.

Please let us know if you need any further questions answered about Whey Protein Isolate!

Billy
Billyasked

Hi,
I have two questions about your nootropics.
Alpha GPC, oxiracrtam are they both tested? And is it a third party tested or in house?
And 5-htp ?
Billy.

Hi Billy,

There was once a time where Nootropics in our range were third party tested however these were for our most sold and popular one's - Noopept, Oxiracetam and Pramiracetam.

What little Nootropics are now left in our range do not go further testing other than the Certificates of Analysis already performed by our Pharmaceutical Grade suppliers.
Should you require any COA's for any of our raw ingredients, we are happy to pass them on.

Here is a little further info about our Pharm Grade amino acids and powders such as the one's you have enquired about regarding quality and our relationship with our suppliers - https://www.bulknutrients.com.au/faqs/amino-acids/

markyo
markyoasked

I have a home gym and have trained on and off for a while.But with not much success. A friend of mine asked what I was taking and i said nothing. He said thats your problem. I just don't know what to take.I don't have a lot to spend .Can you please help.

Peter.
Peter.

Hi Markyo , I cannot offer advice as I am not a professional and each person is an individual and their requirements would need to be personalised to their situation and needs.

Sorry.

Hi Markyo,

We sure can! So we can understand more of your needs it's best to contact us direct on info@bulknutrients.com.au or jump on our live chat.

That way we can give you the most accurate advice on what to take.

effie
effieasked

hi effie here , i am in s.a. heard of your products from my daughter from hobart love to try but i also have some issues with wheat and dairy products can you help me out ?

Hi Effie,

We sure can! Was it a protein you were looking for? If so, I would suggest taking a look out at Earth Protein - this is 100% dairy and wheat free;

If you would like to try a sample or would like more in depth info, please contact us at info@bulknutrients.com.au

Bobster65
Bobster65asked

G'day, can you please tell me if there is any reason why I should't be able to heat up a mug of WPI with milk ?

Hi Bobster!,

We would recommend using room or cool temperature water or milk etc when using WPI for the best taste, you could certainly try it though. It may alter the taste and potentially clump if too hot.

I would suggest trying out Whey Hot which is perfect for a nice hot high protein drink! http://www.bulknutrients.com.au/products/whey-hot-slow-release-beverage-multi-packs.html

Cheers,
BN

Investigator
Investigatorasked

Are your products really made in China?

Hi Investigator,

That’s a great question, as we have hundreds of products and ingredients we source these from all over the world whether it be Australia, China, USA or elsewhere.
For example, we use Australian made WPC, Chinese manufactured Glutamine and USA made Pro Hydrolase.

Certain products/ingredients like amino acids for example are almost exclusively manufactured in China. They are simply not manufactured in Australia, so some products certainly do come from China and they are absolutely of the highest quality. The same would apply to other supplement companies; they too would be sourcing from China for certain things.

We have a detailed FAQ on this on our website if you would like to take a look http://www.bulknutrients.com.au/faqs/amino-acids/

Get an answer from our members and Bulk Nutrients representatives