Cavalier Bremworth Dry Stain Remover

Cavalier Bremworth Dry Stain Remover Questions & Answers

17 questions from our users

Desiree F.

Desiree F.asked

I love this product. Where can I buy it as its not on sale at Moore Wilson's NZ anymore?

Lindsay
Lindsay

I bought it from countdown in nelson NZ
Brilliant product!

Teah Z.asked

Will it remove a dry urine stain?

Deb O
Deb O

Sorry Teah haven't had to try that one. There is the wet Bremworth as well. Try the dry one first if that doesn't work use the Wet one option. Read the instructions and follow the procedures required.

Teah Z.

It worked .... stains all gone thanks for answering

Teah Z.asked

Today I purchased your product being cavalier stain remover. Unfortunately, there are two obstacles standing in my way of achieving a successful outcome. One being, I chose your product on a whim, not knowing anything at all about it. And two, being that the print is so small, (explaining the directions for use), that I unfortunately find them impossible to read and therefore to comprehend.

Would it be too much to ask, if you could possibly find some time to email me with said instructions, set out in a clearly understandable manner so as I could understand, and therefore gain the optimum outcome that I desire.

I thank you in advance for your understanding and patience with my predicament.

Yours sincerely
TEAH LE-ANNE ZANE

I apologise for neglecting to add my contactable email address:
teahleannezane @gmail.com

June P

June Pasked

Where can I buy Cavalier Bremworth dry stain remover?

Woolworths super market

Amity

Amityasked

Blue carpet is now covered in white areas/ spots. We are in a rental and trying to get rid of old stains, the stains are gone but now the carpet is white in patches. Vacuumed the hell out of the carpet, what do I do now ? HELP!

Beky
Beky

I have just done the exact same thing! I hope someone can tell us whether it will just wear off over time. I’m just going to continue vacuuming and rubbing it! Looks horrible!

Charlotte R

Charlotte Rasked

I sprayed this on the carpet without realising I needed a different vacuum. I got up as much dust as possible but can't seem to get rif of the white patches remaining. Any suggestions of how to fix this? Was thinking of wetting it (seems like that all there is left to do, but I know the can says not too...anyone know why?

Val

I think they will wear off.. Give them a brush. Never use this particular spray on wet stains.

Chrissie

I don't know. I use less spray than the first big job I did and just concentrate on a very small area. Less is best. Keep vacuuming I think that area.

Liz

Lizasked

What if all the White powder won't come out of the carpet. Was this because I saturated the area too much, being my first time?
What do I do now?

Val

Probably. Or was the stain wet? I would rub it a bit with your fingers/nails to try and disperse it... did u follow instructions on can? I think it will probably wear off over time. You could ring the helpline shown on can for professional advice. :)

Chrissie

Possibly you did over saturate it or wait until it is definitely bone dry. I did both mistakes but a great product for my carpet after I got it right. Good luck

ernie

ernieasked

Where do they sell in Sydney?

Val

All Woolies Supermmarkets and IGA stock them.

fee

feeasked

how long do you leave it on for the can doesn't say?

Mary

Maryasked

Recently had a purple energy drink spill and we tried using this twice but it hasn't removed anything. I'm following the instructions on the back but it won't budge. Any advice?

3plusone

I had 5 blotches of cranberry juice, I used the spray cleaner twice (no rubbing it can change the pile) then left curtain open and sunlight faded stain away completely - took a few weeks of sunlight to get rid of the last of staining but now no trace. I hope that works for you.

Phil D

Phil Dasked

Recently we suffered rather bad carpet staining from one of our childrens nose bleeds.

I have followed the directions fully on the can twice without a great deal of success. Should I let the carpet dry and try again or just keep going for a third or more times?

Any help would be much appreciated.

Bigmac

In my experience this product does not cope with blood stains very well.

if you google "blood stains on carpet" you see a large number of solutions. Most of which are more to do with using a detergent to wash the stain out. After you've done that (and let it dry) you have a better chance of this product removing the residual stain.

Hi Phil,
I agree with Big mac.....Google "How to remove Blood stains" then try using the product again. Make sure carpet is completely dry first.

Jim

Cloudy ammonia (available in supermarkets) gets rid of blood stains like magic. Apply with tooth brush then mop up with paper towel or do a machine wash.

Caroline

Carolineasked

Please advice where product can be found
Does seem to be stocked woolworths or Coles any longer
I have used this product for years there is nothing better

Bigmac

It's still at my local coles (bellarine peninsula) but I've never seen it at Woolworths. I always buy multiple cans whenever I see it!

Hi Caroline,
I purchased mine at my local IGA store. I live in Trafalgar Victoria. I daresay it would be an item all IGA stores would have.
Hope this helps

3plusone

Yes I was alarmed when Woolies Town Hall Sydney did not have it in stock and the shelf tag disappeared - then it came back on shelf so I got 6.
Crows Nest Woolies do not stock it and Woolies Warringah Mall didnt have any and then they did..
Not at Coles - not sure they ever stocked it.
Think you have to look around or send email to local Woolies store manager. I'm always surprised that changes happen when I contact store managers. New trolleys, Bremworth spray, Tiramisu desserts have appeared on shelf when requested.

Leslee D

Leslee Dasked

Where can I buy this?

Mardi
Mardi

Hi
I bought this product in Woolworths in the cleaning products area

ReviewingReviews
ReviewingReviews

I got mine from Woolworths too but it took me a couple of years to find a new bottle in Woolworths again after the first time.

Elle

Elleasked

Have checked our Coles and Woolworths without success Any other shop outlets please?

Nic42

Well you could check the store finder on their website.

Reyhan Rehman

Jen

I saw it in Coles

Sharon Cox73

Sharon Cox73asked

Hi Just want to purchase this product on line - where is it located on the net as there is no place to purchase close to where I live

HeatherSC
HeatherSC

I purchased mine at my local Woolworths Supermarket. Suggest you try doing a search with google or orther.

Petah11asked

Where do I buy it now carnt get it at Coles or woolworths anymore. Petah

NicoleS70
NicoleS70

I bought my can from a carpet dealer - Borsche & Son Carpets. I went to the Cavalier Bremworth web page and clicked on "find a dealer". Here is the link to their blurb on the carpet cleaner, and the link to find a dealer is on the right hand side of the page.

Good Luck!