Clinique Aromatics Elixir

Clinique Aromatics Elixir Questions & Answers

8 questions from our users

Sue Taylor

Sue Taylorasked

I, too, have noticed the change in the perfume Aromatics Elixir. The perfume does not last as long and I have to use much much more to retain any kind of smell. Please please, will you be reverting to the original formula? I THINK but do not know, if it was the oakmoss which has been omitted. I no longer get compliments on the fragrance and will not be buying any more until I am sure the original formula has been restored. Many thanks.

Enlouise

Enlouiseasked

Will your company be remaking this once most beautiful perfume in the old formula again.

MagsC

MagsCasked

Is there a chance that the original fragrance will be restored? And if so, when? Will not purchase again.. so sad... Loved this perfume.

Toni-D

Toni-Dasked

I just bought a bottle and it was dark, what does this mean? I paid $98.00 for this the fragrance was different, I start using Clinique products in the 1980'store . What can I do?

Diane

I have returned two bottles because of the change in this perfume, I think Clinique are useing cheaper products to make this perfume, they tried to tell me that it was hormonal but going by all the reviews there are hundreds of people having the same problem, you should return yours for a refund.

Jody

Contact Clinique online AND COMPLAIN! You may be compensated for your loss!
Complain to 1-800-419-4041

Gwenasked

Are there benzene derivatives in this elixer perfume? I have a health condition aggravated by benzene and I love this perfume but want to make sure it is not aggravating my condition.

Bernie
Bernie

Hi sorry I don't have the box and it does not have anything on the bottle, perhaps you could contact the Clinique counter at Myers, Regards B.

betty

bettyasked

Will Cliique restore the Aromatics Elixir to it's original heavenly scent? I will definitely buy it then.

Jody

No. Contact Clinique and complain. You may be able to obtain a coupon for other purchases at Clinique online. I did

Dianeasked

Where can I buy the original Clinique aromatics, I have returned my last two bottles to the store as they are not like the original, it's an awful smell, thought maybe you have replaced one of the oils with something cheaper, even the colour is a lot lighter, I am really disappointed as I have been using this product for years. look forward to hearing from you
Diane.

Zoeben20
Zoeben20

I wrote to Clinique and this is their reply:-
Please accept our apologies for the delay in responding to your enquiry. Please be assured this is not our normal level of service from Clinique. We are working hard to improve our response times and normal service will resume shortly. Thank you for your patience during this time.

Clinique’s Aromatics Elixir is an iconic fragrance that has been enjoyed by our consumers for many years. As with all of our fragrances, the Aromatics Elixir must adhere to all worldwide regulatory requirements, and as these regulations change, we must slightly adapt the formulation to meet the new requirements. As such, there have been multiple reformulations of the Aromatics Elixir over the years and some loyal consumers may have noticed a shift in the scent. We’ve taken these comments to heart, and have made additional efforts to revive the original iconic Aromatics scent. We’re committed to preserving the long-lasting heritage of the Aromatics fragrance.

Consumer feedback is always important to us and you have my assurance that your comments have been duly noted and conveyed to the appropriate executives for their future benefit and review.

I appreciate the opportunity to respond to your question and sincerely hope I was able to be of assistance. You are valued as our consumer and I hope you will continue to use and enjoy our products with confidence and satisfaction.

Yours sincerely

Jessica
Consumer Experience Advisor
Consumer Care Centre UK/Ireland

Case ID: 10479289

The personal data you provide will be processed by Estee Lauder Cosmetics Ltd. for the purposes of investigating and addressing your inquiry or complaint. As Estée Lauder is a global organization, your data will be shared with authorized personnel of our affiliates and service providers outside of the European Economic Area. For further information about our data protection policies and your rights please call 0800 074 6905 or email us ConsumerCare-UK@gcc.privacy.estee.com.

Ladies!
Contact Clinique and COMPLAIN! 1-800-419-4041

Grace

Graceasked

Where can I get the old formula of the aromatics? Why would you change this beautiful perfume, I've been wearing it for 39 years! Everyday a compliment, you could still smell it on your clothes at night, this new stuff doesn't even last til lunch, I don't understand why you needed to bring it up to date? Don't keep up with the Jones's some things are so great you don't need to change!!! Rhonda

Sue unhappy
Sue unhappy

don't think you will ever get the old formula aromatics been trying and its cost me a fortune and they all smell as bad, they have a chemical smell after wearing for a while .. good luck, try ringing them and complaining .. done that too .. no avail they insist its the same as always has been

Jody

VOICE YOUR COMPLAINTS TO CLINIQUE @ 1-800-419-4041. I was told the formula had been changed and was offered an exchange for any products of my choice, at equal value to $74.00 USD. (Cost of 3.4 oz. bottle)

Get an answer from our members and Clinique representatives