Coles Ultra Floor Wipes

Coles Ultra Floor Wipes Questions & Answers

10 questions from our users

karter

karterasked

We bought the floor cleaning system but now can NEVER get the dry wipes that we use daily. Please advise when they will be back in Coles Supermarkets, as many comments against this product also asking for dry wipes - we use for slate & tiled floors.

Lenore S.

Lenore S.asked

I have purchased the ultra floor wipes but where can I get the system

Coles

Vicki P.

Vicki P.asked

where can i purchase these wipes as coles has none in stock

Coles

Marionasked

Can Coles please explain is there any point to continue to go to the store and look for these or have you stopped selling them? Is there an alternative that will fit the system you sell still?
Not happy to not get an answer.

Marionasked

Where can I buy replacement Coles Ultra Dry floor wipes for the Ultra floor cleaning "system" which you are still selling in a package with just 3 of the dry wipes in it...???

Marionasked

I have the "Coles Ultra floor cleaning system" which is still on sale in Coles but i can't find the dry floor wipes. I want to know are they still selling them? They are still selling the package "system" but I can't find the replacement dry floor wipes now.

Fired Up
Fired Up

As above

Jacky

Jackyasked

Why have the dry wipes been discontinued. They are great

Sarah

Sarahasked

I have purchased Ultra wipes but need to buy a mop these wipes fit.
Where can I buy one?

Marion

Sydney Broadway Coles has the set, but I can't find the dry floor wipes replacements...

Eva J.

Eva J.asked

Why ULTRA dry floor wipes are no longer available?

Kylie O’keefe

Kylie O’keefeasked

Can the ultra floor cleaning system be used on bamboo floors?

Get an answer from our members and Coles representatives