3Emma Flip Topper

Emma Flip Topper Questions & Answers

Carl O.
Carl O. · Flip Topper

The blue foam is airgocell and the gray foam is HRX? I'm in Mexico, I was sure it was the other way... my main question is, which is cooler? Thanks

Emma Sleep   DM

Hello Carl. Thanks for reaching us here when it comes to the features and layering of our Emma flip topper. This is much appreciated. to quickly answer it, the HRX is the cold foam. Please see the details and benefits of each side of the topper. Cheers!

The Airgocell® foam -which is also used in the Emma mattresses -is very porous and thus ensures an ideal exchange of air. Open cell foams provide thermo-regulating benefits. You don’t wake up sweating (also right temperature in the room and right duvet is important). Point-elastic Airgocell: The top layer adapts to pressure and responds to the movement for ideal comfort. This is the softer side of the Topper.

Benefits
Moisture (sweat) will be absorbed by the top layer and then will evaporate. It doesn´t affect the properties of the topper after it dissipates. *right temperature in the room and the right duvet is important
It is not affected by moisture -> Topper keeps its shape during its whole life
Temperature regulation = breathability

Supportive HRX (Cold) Foam: The bottom layer of HRX polyurethane foam, which is supportive and extremely durable. This is the harder side of Topper.

Benefits
This foam supports you in the right places, where it matters.
Very long durability. No sagging (Liegekuhle), even after a long time.
It is high-point elastic. The supportive bottom layer helps the body to move effortlessly, which means there´s not a lot of strength required to turn over while sleeping.

Banjo1
Banjo1 · Flip Topper

HI, I have a Emma comfort mattress and was wondering if the flip topper will also fit under the Emma mattress protector, to keep it fastened to the bed?

Emma Sleep   DM

Hello Banjo1. To use both a topper and a protector, layer the topper over the mattress, followed by the protector, and then your bed sheets. This way the protector can also form a barrier for the topper, ensuring it remains free of bacteria and dust mites.

Carolyn R. · Flip Topper

Is there a trick to prevent it from slipping off the Emma mattress? My single bed is a bit higher than usual which I need because of my age (75) But every time I get out of bed the topper slips with me. Very dangerous!
I've tried tucking it in tightly etc. but to no avail. I had to take it off . Now of coarse my bed is way too hard!!
Help!!

Emma Sleep   DM

Hello Carolyn. I'm sorry to hear that the topper keeps on sliding off. If you use a mattress cover, you can take the foam of the topper off of its cover and place the purplish foam under the mattress cover instead to secure it in place.

Carolyn R.

I actually tried that. There still isn't enough grip!

Emma Sleep   DM

Hi Carolyn. We're sorry to hear your topper feels unstable. We do offer the 100 Night trial for these instances if you feel that this isn't suitable for you. You may reach out to our Customer Support Team at support@emma-sleep.com.au if you do decide the topper is not for you. We greatly appreciate your feedback and we hope to do better with our products and services.

PaulaT
PaulaT · Flip Topper

How does the 100 night guarantee work please? I paid several hundreds on a mattress that stated 100 night guarantee (Not Emma!) However didn't turn out to be true

Emma Sleep   DM

Hello Paula. We understand that needs vary between individuals so we offer you 100 risk-free nights to test the topper to decide whether it is suitable for your needs. If you realize that it is not the right product for you, simply contact our customer service team (support@emma-mattress.com.au) to arrange the return. We will pay you back 100% of the purchase price once the item has been picked up. Thank you for considering Emma for your home. - MV

Sylvia G.
Sylvia G. · Flip Topper

Do the Emma flip toppers small out of the box

Claire T
Claire T · Flip Topper

Which side is the softer - the blue or the grey foam? Thx

Emma Sleep   DM

Then blue side is softer. Please do let me know if you have further questions

Get an answer from our members and Emma Sleep representatives

Select a listing for your question
Emma Flip Topper