Fisher & Paykel WashSmart Front Loader

Fisher & Paykel WashSmart Front Loader Questions & Answers

WH7560P2 (7.5kg), WH8560P2 (8.5kg), WH8060P2 (8.0kg)
Listing monitored by Fisher & Paykel

141 questions from our users

sardianggoro
sardianggoroasked

Hi,
I have problem been nearly 6 months... I always use daily wash program. Everytime on rinse or spin cycle, always CLR Fltr.. I checked manual book said clean filter. I cleaned every 2 or 3 months with washing cleaning product. But still keep saying CLR FLT..... Any idea what is actually problem???

Thank you so much for your help.

Trias

Regional Manager
Regional Manager

Why avoid contacting the service number ?

Vicky I.
Vicky I.asked
WashSmart Front Loader

Unable to select wash functions using the dial. It either doesnt change, jumps a few, turns backwards. My guess is a faulty board. The machine EVENTUALLY washes. Its 5 years old.

Margi B
Margi Basked
WashSmart Front Loader

F&P Front loader WH8060J3, was using the drum clean cycle, half way thru the LOC DOOR error came on. How can i fix problem? The machine is only 2 weeks old.

David A.
David A.asked
WashSmart Front Loader

Machine buttons wont work.
Then starts running and numbers 7777 then 6666 then 5555 then 4444 Then flashes clr 7c15 then repeats

Hayden
Haydenasked
WashSmart WH8560P2 (8.5kg)

how much does the machine weigh.
We have a lot of stairs to reach the installation spot so would be helpful to know

Marisa

I'm sorry I don't have that information. A retailer could probably help you with that

Sam L.
Sam L.asked
WashSmart WH8060P2 (8.0kg)

does this washer have a hot tap hose and a cold tap hose

Marisa

yes, it has both hot & cold tap hoses

Deb
Deb

Andrew
Andrewasked
WashSmart WH8560P2 (8.5kg)

Just had installed last week, will not heat water just makes a buzzing sound then clicks, makes buzzing sound again then EAP NO error. This machine specifically states it heats the water once it recongnises no hot water tap is connected. Have done all troubleshooting as per FnP book and reset machine. As you can imagine the wife is NOT HAPPY JAN! any ideas what could be causing this error?

Peter S
Peter Sasked
WashSmart WH7560P2 (7.5kg)

Can I use a laundry booster with the liquid detergent? I’ve often done this when I had a top loader

Sue
Sueasked
WashSmart WH8560P2 (8.5kg)

The handwash cycle, what is the temperature of the water in the rinse

If not in the manual ask F & P obviously

Naomi
Naomiasked
WashSmart Front Loader

My Fisher Paykel front loader only a year old works brilliantly but when I select cold wash the cold wash in temperature bar doesn’t light up but the machine still works. All the other lights work on the temperature bar. What could be the problem. Thanking you ahead of time. Naomi

HOSSEIN S
HOSSEIN S

This looks like a common problem with the machine. The lights start to burn out after a while. Mine has 2 other lights that do not work anymore.

Angela O.
Angela O.asked
WashSmart WH7560P2 (7.5kg)

I keep getting dirty spots through my clothes after a wash! I have cleaned the rubber seal and completed bowl cleans but it’s still coming through what is it and how do I get rid of it ??

If only you could contact F & P

Tony
Tonyasked
WashSmart WH8560P2 (8.5kg)

What is the total weight of the washing machine

Wayne R.
Wayne R.asked
WashSmart WH8560P2 (8.5kg)

Fisher & Paykel WH7560P2, what is the washing tumble size between 7.5, 8.0 and 8.5 Kgs

LJJ
LJJ

It's in the model number. WH7560P is 7.5kg, WH8060P is 8.0kg and WH8560P is 8.5kg. The first 2 numbers represents the size.

Jonathon G
Jonathon Gasked
WashSmart WH7560P2 (7.5kg)

Every time the washing machine goes into the spin cycle it has quite a bad rattle on the left-hand side. When first bought it never used to do this, now it has got progressively worse. does anybody have any advice?

Andre L
Andre L

Did you adjust its feet to make sure it's perfectly level?

Simon5353
Simon5353

I have noticed this too!! The rattle is more noticeable when its pumping out in spin, immediately before the pump cuts out and starts again.

Jonathon G
Jonathon Gasked
WashSmart WH7560P2 (7.5kg)

why is this machine so noisy on the left-hand side on spin cycle? did not start like this when I first purchased?

Kayasked
WashSmart WH8560P2 (8.5kg)

When water is 1st going into the Machine, we have the pipes thumping, which is normal coming from water tank, but what is annoying the water valve in washing machine, every time the drum stops & starts, it thumps seperate to water hammer. Is this normal? Also spin on 1400 doesn't seem to dry clothes as well as old Miele. Have had to respin.

Andy F
Andy Fasked
WashSmart WH7560P2 (7.5kg)

When I turn mine it shows that the Keylock button is on. But I can’t turn it off then it enters a strange spin setting where it appears to show what I believe the RPM. It spins for a minute or so and then stops. Then it just keeps doing it. I am Unable to turn Keylock off

Andy F
Andy Fasked
WashSmart Front Loader

Hi, when we turn our washing machine on nothings works and Keylock is lit. Then all the lights light up and it enters a strange setting. Goes into spin mode and it shows the RPM speed I think. Goes right up then stops and does it all over again. Holding the Keylock button does fix it.

Rachael B.
Rachael B.asked
WashSmart Front Loader

I'm having trouble with mould not only in the rubber ring around the door butvim the powder dispenser draw. I clean it regularly and leave the door open but still mould. The draw dispenser regularly blocks up and doesn't take all of the powder or fabric softener...
Can someone offer advice please as it's out of warranty now....

Michelle D.
Michelle D.

Hi Rachael, I have the same problem. It is so bad I am thinking of buying another brand. I have tried many things to get the mould out but nothing helps. Worst machine I have ever had as far as mould.

Kay

Clean the rubber ring with a sponge after washing. Doesn't take long but worth it. Leave door open
Fully, when dry still leave open enough to let air in. Never close fully. Change from powder to liquid. Fabric softener use white vinegar. Clothes are soft & also cleans machine.

Tina A.
Tina A.asked
WashSmart WH8060P2 (8.0kg)

All of a sudden my washing machine has started making sounds like a train or truck coming through the house when spinning. It is level.

Btut
Btut

Mine did this too! After a week of owning it though. If it’s still under warranty call f&p and ask for a service person to come and see it. I got mine replaced with a new machine!

Get an answer from our members and Fisher & Paykel representatives