Great Water Questions & Answers

2 questions from our users

Siljac

Siljacasked

Great Water

I have been told that it is going to cost me $25 to post out my replacement cartridges, which have previously been sent out free, as per review I just read, which was just 4 months ago, they got theirs sent out free still...

David G.Great Water

Hi, can I have your name so I can check for you. Please call me on 0439 721 149. Thanks Dave.

David G.Great Water

Thanks for texting me and I am glad that this matter was already dealt with by our office and you dont have to pay $25 postage. We post out for free as we normally do for you and all of our 15,000 customers. We like to deal with customers directly rather than on this site as names are anonymous. We look after all of our customers and have been for over 20 years.

Lazy guy

Lazy guyasked

Great Water

Is this greatwater filter in moorabbin? i was thinking of elite series 2+. Do you think greatwater prove good product or just not that good?

rainsoft.001
rainsoft.001

Head Office – Melbourne
Shop 1 / 2 Station Street
(Cnr Nepean Hwy)
Moorabbin Victoria 3189

Yes this is where these guys are, but water is good though.

New ex customer
New ex customer

Don’t bother. After sales service is very rude. They have an original charge to set up and then continually sting you for $250 each year to replace. When I bought the original kit they told me it would only be 150 per year. Price goes up. A lady rang me the other day from this business, 31/01/19, and when I questioned the price, she said well don’t bother then- find yourself another system. A great representative of their company for sure! I am not sure whether they are a big enough and professional enough business to put trust in them that they actually sell what they say they sell. We may be paying all this money for nothing. Or who knows what chemicals are in their filters. Their filters are their own brand... Last year they sent me a box that was unsealed and one of the 4 filters from my Elite 2 unit had been used... There must be better out there.

Hi, it's Dave here.
I'm sorry to hear about your experience.
I take it personally when our customers are treated this way. I'd like to know who this person was in our company that was rude? Can you please text me on 0439 721 149 and I will call you back.
As far as water filter systems go, we pride ourselves on quality and service and great prices. When you invest in our systems you get Free Installation by a licensed plumber. And then every 12 months you change cartridges. The cartridges last 12 months. I'd like to talk to you about your pricing issue as well.
You can be guaranteed our filters take out all the impurities we state and are scientifically tested.
We are a family run business and have been servicing our customers for 25 years.
Looking forward to chatting soon.
Kind regards,