Haymes Interior Expressions

Haymes Interior Expressions Questions & Answers

Low Sheen, Semi Gloss, Matt (See All)
Listing monitored by Haymes

13 questions from our users

Donna B.
Donna B.asked

How much is this paint

Lynderm
Lyndermasked
Interior Expressions

I would like to renovate a veneer TV cabinet into a Hampton style painted drink cabinet. The room is painted in Haymes Minimilist 5. Could you recommend what products I need to prep the veneer, a primer & top coat. Would you suggest Minimilist 7 as a contrasting color in the Chalk paint or should I go a darker grey. The room has 2 large windows with white plantation shutters installed.

Tony

Hi, suggest you please ask Haymes Paints. They are the best paint company and the best quality from our experience

Nigel J.
Nigel J.asked
Interior Expressions

can i get british paint maize madness in an out sie enamel from you

Nigel J.
Nigel J.asked
Interior Expressions

can i get british paints maize madness in an outside paint from you

dan801
dan801asked
Interior Expressions

Has anyone had any success matching a Dulux colour to a Haymes product? We need to repaint but want same colour

Trace
Traceasked
Interior Expressions

Hi, we have a 2 year old and want to paint the whole inside of our house. Is your paint for us? If so what do you recommend

Jackie Alt
Jackie Altasked
Interior Expressions Low Sheen

Can you use Haymes expressions low sheen to freshen up a set of drawers?

Wolly
Wollyasked
Interior Expressions Low Sheen

In hall way, foyer,stairs down one side, walls 5 Mtrs high and large window over front door. Having trouble with low sheen showing roller marks and cutting in marks. How do I avoid this. The stair wall be able to wash dirty marks off. The paint I used was not Haynes.

Luc47
Luc47asked
Interior Expressions

Hi all, does this paint work well against mould, or would you recommend adding an additive such as tropical strength?

baz
baz

It isn't anti mould but you can get additives. Probably best to ask the people at haymes what to do. It's fantastic paint

Andy M
Andy Masked
Interior Expressions

What would be the best Haymes paint and sheen to use on a bathroom ceiling?

Jenny
Jennyasked
Interior Expressions

Hi has anyone used Haymes Paving paint if so were you happy with it, does it stay on would dogs claws scratch it.

Angie
Angieasked
Interior Expressions

Do Haymes have a paint to use on laminate kitchen cupboards?

BruceT

No idea , why not give them a call.

colleenasked
Interior Expressions Low Sheen

hi, I have used haymes paint throughout and have been very satisfied with it, my question now is what level of sheen to paint the bathroom and kitchen. its a 1950 kitchen so gets plenty of cooking fumes etc, not like the nice open plan living ones. I have been told by the paint store to continue with the low sheen but am worried that it wont be washable enough and worried in the bathroom cause of the steam. If I go with the semi gloss I am concerned that I will end up with too much sheen.....stuck can anyone help me

johnB
johnB

Hi Colleen, i would continue with expressions lo sheen.
It has a slight higher sheen than other brands and is very durable.
The semi gloss has a high sheen but is much harder wearing. I guess its a personal preference re sheen levels.

BruceT

You can consider haymes satin finish.

colleen

Thanks for all your feedback. I will look to see if Australia has the satin Paint finish, it sounds like it might be perfect but i haven't seen it in store but will enquire thanks

Get an answer from our members and Haymes representatives

Haymes Interior Expressions