iRobot Braava Jet 240

MPN: B240

4 questions from our users

Lisa

Lisaasked

Can I use the Braava Jet 240 mop on an 'engineered' timber floorboards? Thanks.

nob
nob

I have baltic wood floor boards and it works great I also use it in the outside area which is rough tiles and it works. I would think it would be fine but i havent actually tried it on engineered floorboards but it is very versatile. I love it havent mopped in years

IXL H.iRobot

Hi Lisa, the Braava range of mops is suitable for most types of hard flooring including floorboards and tiles, however we recommend confirming with your flooring manufacturer directly for care instruction if you have concerns about suitability. Kind regards, iRobot

John

Johnasked

I have a 3 BR house with open living, dining & kitchen and 2 bathrooms plus separate toilet. All rooms other than the 2 bathrooms have vinyl plank floors - total 100m2. The 2 tiled Bathroom floors - 8-9 m2.
What product(s) would you recommend to keep floors clean please.

Teghan R.iRobot

Good Morning John
This is something better discussed over the phone (1300 727 421) as we would need a few more questions answered to better recommend which iRobot Roomba and Braava would be suitable.

Elizabeth

Elizabethasked

Hi, why was the iRobot Scooba® 450 Floor Scrubbing Robot discontinued? Is a new model coming out soon? I have never used one but it sounds great!

Teghan R.iRobot

HI Elizabeth,
I am not a 100% sure of the exact reason the Scooba was discontinued as this happen prior to our company taking on the brand in 2016.

iRobot have since launch the Braava 380T and Braava 240 as the replacements, however these are for mopping and sweeping only. Please visit our website www.irobot,com for more information.

lynn

lynnasked

i have I robot braava 380t, which has just been replaced under warranty for the 2nd time. Thanks guys. But what am I doing wrong that the wheel treads keep coming loose, I do use it everyday on lino and polished floor boards so it is worked hard, but would like to know why the treads come loose, am only using water.

Malcolm R.iRobot

Hi Lynn
So we can try to help you further in relation to your question, please contact us directly on 1300 727 421.
Kind regards iRobot

Get an answer from our members and iRobot representatives