Jason Insulux Heated Throw

Jason Insulux Heated Throw Questions & Answers

12 questions from our users

Ashley Dean

Ashley Deanasked

The letter P has come up on the hand set and blanket will not heat what dose this mean and can it be fixed

Peter

Peterasked

I have a Jason Insulux electric throw which I occasionally use as a top blanket on my bed but have nothing on top of or underneath the trow so that effectively it is my cover

However I have now been told that it should never be used on a bed even loosely which rather limits its use

What please is the correct situation please? Peter

Smiljka Pasicasked

Where or how I can buy Influx plush heated throw.

Where

Rebecca

Rebeccaasked

Just purchased one of these a couple of months ago. It is flashing a P on the display and not heating. Have tried disconnecting from power at wall, also unplugged the power cord from the blanket itself and re started. Still not working. Any resolutions ?

Marion K P.

Marion K P.asked

When i tried to switch on, it shows a blinking P. What does it mean and how do i troubleshoot?

Tried switching the main switch off and on. Did not work.

sheryl tonscheck

sheryl tonscheckasked

I purchased a Jason heated throw last august2018 from woolworths in Toowoomba at grand central--it was only used once and has not worked since. I took it back to woolworths but they didn't want to know about it. What can I do??? My phone no is 0427984178

EGB
EGB

My blanket turns on when I first plug it in, then immediately turns itself off. However it stays on and works fine when I turn it on again, it stays on for about 2 hours on a timer, but I just turn it on again and it works fine.

joy

joyasked

Why does my blanket kept turning off. Has no timer

Luna

Oh no I never experienced that ... Not the thermostat? If not, better contact the maker ,,,,

Anushka

Yes I agree best to contact Jason...there should be either 90 min or 12 hour setting and if the blanket isnt running for that time then it must be faulty. I've got 2 and I have never had an issue

Lisa B.asked

Hi, my throw has been coming up with 'E' assuming it means error. I can't find what it means. I've turned it off and back on etc. But third time in 2 days it has done this. Eveything seems fine, it works for a short amount of time before the E comes up. Anyone know what I can do or need to just get a new one. Thanks

Luna

Never had E on my controller attached to the blanket... At the beginning it shows H means 0 I believe, and I set 2 or 3 but never have E. I recommend you call the customer services, hopefully they replace with a new product for you.

Narelle
Narelle

Hi Lisa B, did you find out why your throw coming up with “E”, as this has happened to mine tonight? I have unplugged and I am hoping it sorts it self out by tomorrow, but I was a bit curious, so I searched and found you had the same issue. Thanks

Lisa B.

I unplugged mine too. It worked again for a few more times but then continued to come up with that E. So I've just stopped using it. Assume it's just broken now. It's about 2 yrs old

Estelle C.

Estelle C.asked

My arthritic knees ache with the cold and also with the weight of blankets or a heavy duvets in winter. Am I safely able to use this under a light summer-weight duvet on my bed?

Luna

Hi, I believe you can. It's safe as long as you turn the switch off. It's very light weight and soft. Only the difference from the normal blanket is that you might feel the code inside very slightly (very thin though) and also the surface of material itself isn't too warm as it is designed to warm you with the electrical code. Perhaps similar to having a lug under duvet.

Luna

Hi Estelle C, I have actually tried how you were going to use this electrical throw and IT DID WORK VERY WELL!! It was very light but so warm and I actually did not feel the wiring at all. It's thin but I found it quite warm, so now I can say you can use in that way (as long as you turned the switch off when you sleep). Hope it helps.

Alex

Alexasked

Hi, I’ve lost/misplaced my booklet, so I can’t find instructions to machine washing the heated throw! (We’ve got a front-loading Miele.)

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Jason
Alicia W.Jason

Hi Alex,

No problem. Thanks for your question.

Please detach the controller and machine wash on delicate or handwash in warm water no hotter than 30 degrees. Do not use bleach or detergents with bleach. Do not wring or spin dry. Do not tumble dry. Line dry in shade over several lines, do not use pegs. Do not iron, do not dry clean.

If you have any further questions, please contact us at info@jason.com.au

Thanks, the Jason team.

Jack

Jackasked

Why does the letter P keep flashing on my controller? It won't allow me to set the temperature.

Luna

That’s strange. “P” never flashing in mine but always stays and I change the number to set from there. Anything to do with the second bottun looks like a timer? If not, I would contact the customer care centre as it doesn’t sound normal.

Jason
Alicia W.Jason

Hi Jack,

Thanks for your question. Sorry you are having an issue with your heated throw, it does sound as though it may have a fault with the controller.

Please return your blanket to the place of purchase for an exchange or refund according to their terms and conditions.

Should you require any further assistance or have any further questions please contact us directly on 03 8390 3333 or email info@jason.com.au

Thanks - the Jason team.

M.Wasked

Can I opt no to have it auto turn off after 3 hours?

blackhalo76
blackhalo76

Hi, according to the manual (yep - I double checked so I don't give you the wrong answer) you can set the timer for between 90 minutes and 12 hours. If you purchase the throw, this is in section 4.1 "Auto Off" of the manual.

M.W

hmm run thru the manual, just says it will auto off in 3 hours. and my controller only has 2 buttons -- on/off and Temp.

Yes you can opt for 90min or 12 hours

Get an answer from our members and Jason representatives