Kmart Layback Umbrella Stroller

Kmart Layback Umbrella Stroller Questions & Answers

11 questions from our users

Nisha

Nishaasked

Anyone knows how much it weighs? Need for overseas trip, folds small enough for carry on luggage? Thanks

Alex K
Alex K

Hi there pretty sure you are able
To bring as carry on without
Checking in. It’s not very heavy but folds down so you should be able to bring on a flight.

Penny F.

Penny F.asked

Does anyone know if you can put a skateboard behind it

Nicole N.

Nicole N.asked

Hi, does this pram suits a newborn?

Bron G.
Bron G.

Several reviews here say no, because it reclines but only partially, not flat.

Alana

Alanaasked

Can anyone tell me if this folds down in half? Or just folds closed full length?

Son
Son

Hi,
When folded close it folds down in full length.
You must lift up bottom latch and click the one directly behind and above.

Cass H

Cass Hasked

Hello-Does this pram go in the overhead compartment of a plane? I have an international flight coming up with my 11month old baby. Thanks

Jane W

Jane Wasked

Would this be ok for a very tall 2 year old (nearly same height as a 3 year old?)

Jamesasked

Is this alright for a three week old baby?

Grace
Grace

No.. this is good for 18months onwards. Thanks

Agree with Grace!

Nannie

Nannieasked

Is it suitable for 6 month old, will only be used now and then when babysitting?

Mary P

Hi Nannie, to play it safe I would say at least 12 months old, I would be concerned about the head and neck support aspect because there is no real "head rest" padding like you would get from a pram.

That said, when i went to Kmart and bought this, I did see other pram types available there which may be more suitable!

Vanessa
Vanessa

NO Kmart needs to put a WARNING sticker on the pram 18mths onwards

Rakhi B

Rakhi Basked

Hi. What is the weight of this stroller? Not the weight limit but the weight if the stroller itself. Thanks.

I would say less than 10kg

Tea82au

Tea82auasked

Can anyone tell me how far the back rest can lay back. Is it good for a toddler to have naps in it while shopping?

Kat.L
Kat.L

It's got 4 recline settings. So up right to laying down its not a flat lay but definitely fine for a nap. My boy is 18 months and he still sleeps in it

Jess

Jessasked

I would like to know how much this stroller weighs?

Sha G
Sha G

5.8kg

Get an answer from our members and Kmart representatives