LG CordZero A9ESSENTIAL

1 question from our users

Jayme L.

Jayme L.asked

CordZero A9ESSENTIAL

Purchased the A9 essential maybe 4 months ago, within the first 2 weeks I had it back at the place of purchase due to batteries not charging (would put on charge at 6pm wake up in the morning and was still flashing on one bar) they replaced the charging dock and appears to have sorted that issue. Now a couple months later it will not power up? You press the power button and the battery displays comes up and the third bar flashes but that's it? Any idea why it would be doing this? I have cleaned and rinsed and filters ect and didn't help? Switched the batteries ect and nothing

Andree Mansour
Andree Mansour

Hi ,
My issue (poor suction) is different to what you're experiencing so I'm not sure I can be of any help to you. I suggest you take it back to the retailer and demand a refund, or if it is still under warranty, get the retailer to send it back to LG for their assessment. Good luck!

bbgun
bbgun

I have the same problem with A9 ultimate.... app says its charging/cleaning/what power mode, the power head runs, but the actual vacuum motor doesn't run. it worked once, then not again. had it for 3 days. its going back.

Get an answer from our members and LG representatives