Michelin Primacy LC

Michelin Primacy LC Questions & Answers

Selwyn
Selwyn

Is the Michelin Primacy 4 a replacement for the Michelin Primacy LC which has been discontinued?

Colin W
Colin W

I think my new Michelin Pilot Sport tyres are noisier than my previous Cincturato P1s. Are the Michelin LCs quieter than the Pilot Sports?

Lalib
Lalib

I am afraid do not have an answer to your question as have not had an experience of these tyres that you are asking about. Regards.

Zafeer Q
Zafeer Q

Is michelin Primacy LC better or Primacy 4?

Because I already have 2 rear tyre primacy lc and I am very happy and now I need to change front tyres but I cant find Primacy LC . They said Primacy LC has been discontinued and new model is primacy 4.

Anyone knows how's Primacy 4. For 215 55 r17?

Pat Nugent
Pat Nugent

I have a 2012 Honda accord euro standard fitment with Michelin Primacy HP 235/45/18R/98/W and except on new hot mix roads, every smallest crack in the road gives a hell of a thump as though all the suspension bushes ha had-it. Is it the tyres, or the car's suspension?

k22hari
k22hari

I think the Michelin Primacy LC and the Primacy HP are quite different, so not sure I can assist on this one. I've only ever had the LC but did find that I experienced more 'feel' for the road with them (which I preferred). Mazda 6 tends to feel a bit more shock than bigger cars (previously had a futura).

Am now using MIchelin Energy XM2 (only because Primary LC was not available in the country when I needed to change my tyres last time). The Energy XM2 are quieter than the Primacy but less road feel and grip in my experience. I'd prioritise grip and responsiveness over shock absorption but that is just a preference.

Peter Ford
Peter Ford

What is the wear rating of the LC tyre?

Sean T
Sean T

I got 90,000km's out of my Michelin Primacy LC tyres.

Get an answer from our members and Michelin representatives