MicroCloud Mattress Toppers

MicroCloud Mattress Toppers Questions & Answers

94 questions from our users

Abhishek D.

Abhishek D.asked

Hi, I have a mattress which is too soft and sags in the middle. Is this topper firm enough? Thanks

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi Abhishek D, thank you for your enquiry. We wouldn't recommend our mattress topper as a solution to a mattress that sags. It seems that the integrity of your mattress is lost and time for a new supportive mattress.

WANEWF

WANEWFasked

I want to disperse the heat from a latex mattress, will the topper solve this problem

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi Wanewf, our topper combines a very fine fibre fill and 100% Japara cotton casing. This allows air to enter and circulate easily, to keep a more neutral temperature. Latex is naturally a very dense material and often leads to overheating. It's difficult to say for certain that you'll sleep cooler with the topper on the bed. However, we have had customers previously provide feedback that by sleeping on our topper rather than directly on the latex, this helps offset the heating process. Some recent feedback here you may find helpful https://www.productreview.com.au/reviews/75a9b729-fd61-4689-a8c0-929b5dc5bdde

Pattieasked

Do you put a mattress protector over the topper

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi Pattie, that's correct -- our mattress protector can be used over the topper to keep everything fresh and clean. The protector is design to not interfere with comfort of the topper/mattress whilst providing excellent level of protection.

Robby Masked

Can the microcloud topper be used on a new latex bed that is too hard.

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi Robby, thank you for your enquiry. The topper can be used on all mattresses. Many customers purchase our topper for a mattress that is too firm. Our topper will assist by creating a soft + pressure relieving sleep surface.

Robby M

I was sold a "pressure pad" which turned out to be memory foam which "bottomed out" (which i was assured wouldnt happen) i am left with sore hip and back every morning. Have had microcloud before and it was great but my King Koil had developed dip and had to go. Should have kept my microcloud but am happy to try another one to get relief from my latex disaster. Thanks for your swift reply.

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

It seems perhaps that the hard latex mattress is placing too much pressure on the body. We're pleased to know that you've experienced our topper previously and found it comfortable! We look forward to receiving your order and getting it out quickly.

Rachael

Rachaelasked

Hi there, I have a pillow top new mattress that makes me hot. I'm after a mattress pad that will reduce the heat/not make me hot. Will this one do this? I'd love to hear from women over 50 who heat up at this stage of life, who need a mattress/topper that doesn't mirror/retain heat. Thanks!

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi Rachael, thank you for your question. We have designed the topper to be temperature neutral. The filling is extremely fine and we use a cotton casing. This allows air to enter and circulate easily.

KRISTIE WATERS

KRISTIE WATERSasked

Hi is this ok to use on a waterbed?

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi Kristie, thank you for your question. It would be helpful to understand more as to why you're considering a mattress topper. Are you trying to achieve a firmer or softer feel on the waterbed?

Ian noll

Ian nollasked

Do you make a double size mattress to suit a caravan. ( one end is radius 200 mm

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi Ian, thank you for your question. Please email exact measurements to info@microcloudbedding.com.au

Marissa B.

Marissa B.asked

Hi just bought a comfy mattress topper starry eucalypt is it safe to put an electric blanket on top?

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi Marissa, have you purchased a MicroCloud Mattress Topper or another brand?

Anne

Anneasked

is this good for sofa bed?

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi Anne, thanks for your enquiry. We have had customers purchase our topper for sofa beds to create a more comfortable sleep surface. The topper has a fitted skirt attached which can be tucked beneath the mattress.

ari1972

ari1972asked

Has anyone purchased this for their childs bed? Would the microcloud mattress topper be suitable for a 6 year old child to sleep on? We purchased a Sleepmaker kids mattress for our son when he went from his cot to a big bed but it is a bit too firm and has no plush layer so my little one isn't so comfortable. I am wondering if this topper could be a good solution as opposed to going out and purchasing another new mattress?

Brian Tate
Brian Tate

Not sure. But they do come in lots of sizes. Check out their site. https://www.microcloudbedding.com.au/mattress-toppers

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi Ari, thank you for your enquiry and also thanks Brian for your answer. Many people find our topper an ideal solution for a mattress that is too firm. It takes the pressure off the body by creating a soft, comfy sleep surface. It will be suitable for a 6 year old.

G & Masked

I have a newish firm bed because of lower back problems but have had to put an eggshell foam mattress topper on the mattress because of bursitis on my hips and shoulders. I do get hot with the foam topper and it's not a luxurious feel but it does soften the bed a little. I have a cotton mattress protector over the top of the mattress topper. I would like a softer more luxurious feel but I cannot tolerate any heat. Would your mattress topper be good for me? I would really appreciate an honest answer please. I want to buy your product but can't afford to waste my money if it ends up making me hotter than my current eggshell foam topper.
Gina

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi Gina, thank you for your enquiry. We often receive feedback from our customers indicating that our topper provides a soft, comfortable feel whilst regulating temperature well. The fibre in our topper is extremely fine and allows air to circulate easily. The foam products are typically very dense and therefore don't allow air to circulate.

G & M

Thanks for your response. I will be deciding between your product and a Sheridan mattress topper.

Billieasked

What is the right way to wash and dry my mattress topper?

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi Billie, thank you for your question. We recommend you use a commercial washing machine and dryer and follow the below steps.
Step 1/ Place in washing machine - cold setting - gentle cycle only - light amount of detergent
Step 2/ Run the rinse cycle twice and spin dry
Step 3/ Immediately tumble dry on warm/hot setting until completely dry.
Step 4/ Give the product a vigorous shake/plump up before using again

Billie

Hi and thanks. When you say commercial washer and dryer what size do you mean? I have a 7kg Washer and 8kg dryer. Is this big enough for a queen toper or would I need to take this to a commercial laundry

Christine Ellisasked

My side laying sleeping positions varies from being directly on my side (lets call this a 90degree angle) to slightly forward at 45degress or slightly backwards at 45degress. I place pillows in front of my chest or behind my back to help hold me in these positions for an uninterrupted nights sleep - i usually wake up in the same position i went to sleep in. My question is,.......... would the loft of this mattress topper cradle me enough that i would no longer require to chock myself up with pillows??

Romaine
Romaine

we use this topper on a very unforgiving pull down bed. it will add at least 5cm cushioned comfort to your bed, it definitely makes a big difference to our mattress, in fact the difference between not being able to sleep on it to being able to sleep on it. however whether you will be able to do without your pillows or end up using less pillows......very hard to say without trying it out.

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi Christine, thank you for your question. We haven't tested our topper for this situation so it is difficult to say for sure. Perhaps you could consider our body pillow to assist this situation. You can find out more information via www.microcloudbedding.com.au/body-pillow

Christine Ellis

Thankyou for responding..... but I'm a bit bamboozled by your response. Ok, maybe you haven't specifically tested how much the topper cradles you.... but surely this cradling effect would be something that somebody would have observed/felt when laying on the topper. ??? Surely someone in the company would have some idea if this topper has some form of supportive cradling. My plan is to not have pillow/s holding me in position. To give you an idea of the type of cradling I'm talking about is like that you would get from a memory foam topper.

Caz60

Caz60asked

Hi, We have a memory foam mattress in our new motorhome which is so hard. We toss and turn all night and end up with sore hips and backs as a result. We have 2 mattress toppers on it now, but the filling inside the pockets of the topper seem to flatten out where we lie, but bunch up in between my husband and I creating a mountain.

Does the mattress topper you sell do the same? We are considering buying one, but don't want one that does what our current ones do.

We look forward to hearing from you soon.

Regards,
Carol & John

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi Carol and John, thank you for your enquiry. Our customer feedback indicates that our topper creates a softer sleep surface for improved comfort. We haven't received any issues similar to what you're experiencing with your current mattress toppers. Our filling is evenly distributed throughout the topper and doesn't shift around. The topper attaches to the mattress using a fitted skirt to hold it in place.

Bev

Bevasked

How much is your microcloud mattress toppers queen size?

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi Bev, thank you for your question. Our QS Mattress Topper is $290. To place an order please head to www.microcloudbedding.com.au/mattress-toppers or call 1800 95 33 22

Rona K

Rona Kasked

Hi I would like to purchase a double bed topper but your site says there is none in stock. How long before I can order one?

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi Rona, thank you for getting in touch. The double bed toppers will be back in stock mid next week. We have made back-orders available now via our website. Please head to www.microcloudbedding.com.au/mattress-toppers and checkout as usual or call 1800 95 33 22

Bernie
Bernie

Please contact the company directly on 1800953322. I can honestly say that they will respond ASAP

Julie H

Julie Hasked

Hi I have the queen size microcloud topper on my bed but I am having trouble finding queen size fitted sheets to go stretch over it and the mattress. What size wall should I be looking for in the sheets?

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Good morning Julie, thank you for your question. We suggest measuring the depth of your mattress + the topper. Then you allow for extra room so the fitted sheet can tuck sufficiently beneath the mattress.

Jan R

Jan Rasked

How much is the king size topper and do people find it hot at all? TIA... Jan

Matt

Hi Jan. The King size is $310. I have only had it through winter so far, but haven't found it hot at all.

Matilda 5471asked

Hello, I am interested in finding the price of your queen size mattress topper I think it was $180 but I can't seem to get that page back. I bought a back support mattress but it's too firm even though the company sold me a $250 mattress topper although I had not taken the covering off I could not change it. I'm only 45kg and suffer from bursitis on my hip I don't want to waste my money as I am on a pension. Also would your pillow topper be different than Adair's? Regards Sherrill Sutton.

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi Sherril, thank you for your question. Queen size is $290 as listed on www.microcloudbedding.com.au/mattress-toppers . We've had feedback from customers with bursitis indicating that our topper provides great relief. Our topper is unique in terms of it's dense comfort, superior loft and hence is why it is selected by leading luxury hotels. For further assistance, please contact us on 1800 95 33 22

Matilda 5471

Hello, I sent an email to you I'm interested in the queen size microcline mattress topper do you pay for postage also when you sleep on it does it still give you the space on top of your mattress my mattress is only one year old but it's too firm I am only 45kg going into hospital next week taking bone from my hip plus major foot surgery I don't want to waste my money. I've felt a few matress toppers and when you touch them you can feel both fingers. Thanks Johnathan. Regards Sherrill Sutton.

Greg Sasked

Hi all, Bought a cloud topper some years ago down filled ,very expensive, had to strip bed and fluff it every morning . This became a real task ,does your topper require that much attention? Regards. Greg

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Good morning Greg, thank you for your question. We developed a unique blend of super-soft fibres that mimic the function of a spring. The topper is designed to hold its loft and shape very well, more so that feather/down. We do not receive feedback from our customers indicating that they have to shake and fluff the topper.

Matt

Hi Greg. No need to fluff the topper at all. It holds it's shape perfectly.

Thanks MJ Glover for your reply

Get an answer from our members and MicroCloud representatives