MicroCloud Mattress Toppers

MicroCloud Mattress Toppers Questions & Answers

102 questions from our users

Gary

Garyasked

How much for a super king

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi Gary, Mattress Topper (super king 203 x 203cm) is $350. You can order direct from our website here https://www.microcloudbedding.com.au/mattress-toppers

tori

toriasked

Hi
Trying to find out how much a king one would cost

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi Tori, king topper is $310. You can purchase direct from out website https://www.microcloudbedding.com.au/mattress-toppers

Suzanneasked

can I use a electric blanket with this topper?

Kathryn
Kathryn

I have an electric blanket under mine but you will not need it. The mattress topper seems to hold body heat and provide sufficient warmth. Be mindful though that the mattress topper does not seem to provide any support. It will sink in those places of the bed where you sleep and it does not bounce back when you make your bed. It simply provides a degree of softness. The lack of support in terms of even pressure points can cause disappointment if this is what you are looking for.

Suzanne

Thankyou so much for giving me this infomation. I do want support not just softness! Suzanne

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi Suzanne, thank you for your question. You can use the electric blanket beneath our topper. The topper is designed to take pressure off the body and create a more comfortable sleep surface. It's a popular solution for mattresses that are too firm, or if you want to take your mattress to another luxurious level of comfort.

The purpose of the mattress itself is to provide support.

TONY

TONYasked

Hi. Can you get a mircocloud topper for a long single mattres for adjustable base?

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi Tony, thank you for your question. Yes, our long single topper is suitable for adjustable beds. We should be back in stock during February 2020

Tomasked

How long did the delivery take and how was the communication from them? I placed an order earlier this week and haven't heard from them. I tried calling the 1800 number and went to some Tony guy.

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi Tom, thank you for your order. Please contact us info@microcloudbedding.com.au . I will also send you a private message now to obtain your order number. Kind regards, Jonathan

Tom

Just an update - Jonathan has gotten in touch and has followed up with the delivery company and it's all getting sorted. Thank you for your help and I hope it gets delivered as discussed.

Our pleasure Tom.

Rhonda

Rhondaasked

Is this topper good for very hot sleepers

Ingrid H
Ingrid H

You might find that it gets a little warm but I usually just put my leg out of the bed and I cool down. It is nothing like sleeping on foam or similar because it is all-natural.

Heike
Heike

My husband is a hot sleeper however we have not noticed any increase in temperature. I did also buy the microcloud doona perhaps the breathing of the doona would help if you are a very hot sleeper?

USSMC

USSMCasked

I get lower back pain after getting up from bed. To avoid pain, I sleep on the carpet. Can it be use on the carpet?

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi USSMC, thank you for your question. We have never tested it for use on the carpet so cannot give an absolute guarantee. However, in theory, if you're trying to get some pressure relief/comfort -- the topper should be suitable. It may shift around slightly because the fitted skirt won't be tucked under anything.

Mags Hasked

Looking for firm topper for super king bed with box spring my mattress is to soft
Thanks in advance for your assistance
Regards
Maggie Howard Email mhoward88me.com

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi Maggie, thank you for your enquiry. We would not recommend our topper for a mattress that is 'too soft'. Our topper is designed to create a soft, comfy sleep surface -- usually popular on a mattress that is 'too firm'.

Mags H

Thank you appreciate your advise ! My mattress was supposed to be firm ! Cost a fortune so I thought this may help !many thanks regards Maggie

Abhishek D.

Abhishek D.asked

Hi, I have a mattress which is too soft and sags in the middle. Is this topper firm enough? Thanks

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi Abhishek D, thank you for your enquiry. We wouldn't recommend our mattress topper as a solution to a mattress that sags. It seems that the integrity of your mattress is lost and time for a new supportive mattress.

WANEWF

WANEWFasked

I want to disperse the heat from a latex mattress, will the topper solve this problem

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi Wanewf, our topper combines a very fine fibre fill and 100% Japara cotton casing. This allows air to enter and circulate easily, to keep a more neutral temperature. Latex is naturally a very dense material and often leads to overheating. It's difficult to say for certain that you'll sleep cooler with the topper on the bed. However, we have had customers previously provide feedback that by sleeping on our topper rather than directly on the latex, this helps offset the heating process. Some recent feedback here you may find helpful https://www.productreview.com.au/reviews/75a9b729-fd61-4689-a8c0-929b5dc5bdde

Pattieasked

Do you put a mattress protector over the topper

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi Pattie, that's correct -- our mattress protector can be used over the topper to keep everything fresh and clean. The protector is design to not interfere with comfort of the topper/mattress whilst providing excellent level of protection.

Robby Masked

Can the microcloud topper be used on a new latex bed that is too hard.

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi Robby, thank you for your enquiry. The topper can be used on all mattresses. Many customers purchase our topper for a mattress that is too firm. Our topper will assist by creating a soft + pressure relieving sleep surface.

Robby M

I was sold a "pressure pad" which turned out to be memory foam which "bottomed out" (which i was assured wouldnt happen) i am left with sore hip and back every morning. Have had microcloud before and it was great but my King Koil had developed dip and had to go. Should have kept my microcloud but am happy to try another one to get relief from my latex disaster. Thanks for your swift reply.

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

It seems perhaps that the hard latex mattress is placing too much pressure on the body. We're pleased to know that you've experienced our topper previously and found it comfortable! We look forward to receiving your order and getting it out quickly.

Rachael

Rachaelasked

Hi there, I have a pillow top new mattress that makes me hot. I'm after a mattress pad that will reduce the heat/not make me hot. Will this one do this? I'd love to hear from women over 50 who heat up at this stage of life, who need a mattress/topper that doesn't mirror/retain heat. Thanks!

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi Rachael, thank you for your question. We have designed the topper to be temperature neutral. The filling is extremely fine and we use a cotton casing. This allows air to enter and circulate easily.

KRISTIE WATERS

KRISTIE WATERSasked

Hi is this ok to use on a waterbed?

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi Kristie, thank you for your question. It would be helpful to understand more as to why you're considering a mattress topper. Are you trying to achieve a firmer or softer feel on the waterbed?

Ian noll

Ian nollasked

Do you make a double size mattress to suit a caravan. ( one end is radius 200 mm

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi Ian, thank you for your question. Please email exact measurements to info@microcloudbedding.com.au

Marissa B.

Marissa B.asked

Hi just bought a comfy mattress topper starry eucalypt is it safe to put an electric blanket on top?

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi Marissa, have you purchased a MicroCloud Mattress Topper or another brand?

Anne

Anneasked

is this good for sofa bed?

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi Anne, thanks for your enquiry. We have had customers purchase our topper for sofa beds to create a more comfortable sleep surface. The topper has a fitted skirt attached which can be tucked beneath the mattress.

ari1972

ari1972asked

Has anyone purchased this for their childs bed? Would the microcloud mattress topper be suitable for a 6 year old child to sleep on? We purchased a Sleepmaker kids mattress for our son when he went from his cot to a big bed but it is a bit too firm and has no plush layer so my little one isn't so comfortable. I am wondering if this topper could be a good solution as opposed to going out and purchasing another new mattress?

Brian Tate
Brian Tate

Not sure. But they do come in lots of sizes. Check out their site. https://www.microcloudbedding.com.au/mattress-toppers

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi Ari, thank you for your enquiry and also thanks Brian for your answer. Many people find our topper an ideal solution for a mattress that is too firm. It takes the pressure off the body by creating a soft, comfy sleep surface. It will be suitable for a 6 year old.

G & Masked

I have a newish firm bed because of lower back problems but have had to put an eggshell foam mattress topper on the mattress because of bursitis on my hips and shoulders. I do get hot with the foam topper and it's not a luxurious feel but it does soften the bed a little. I have a cotton mattress protector over the top of the mattress topper. I would like a softer more luxurious feel but I cannot tolerate any heat. Would your mattress topper be good for me? I would really appreciate an honest answer please. I want to buy your product but can't afford to waste my money if it ends up making me hotter than my current eggshell foam topper.
Gina

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi Gina, thank you for your enquiry. We often receive feedback from our customers indicating that our topper provides a soft, comfortable feel whilst regulating temperature well. The fibre in our topper is extremely fine and allows air to circulate easily. The foam products are typically very dense and therefore don't allow air to circulate.

G & M

Thanks for your response. I will be deciding between your product and a Sheridan mattress topper.

Billieasked

What is the right way to wash and dry my mattress topper?

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi Billie, thank you for your question. We recommend you use a commercial washing machine and dryer and follow the below steps.
Step 1/ Place in washing machine - cold setting - gentle cycle only - light amount of detergent
Step 2/ Run the rinse cycle twice and spin dry
Step 3/ Immediately tumble dry on warm/hot setting until completely dry.
Step 4/ Give the product a vigorous shake/plump up before using again

Billie

Hi and thanks. When you say commercial washer and dryer what size do you mean? I have a 7kg Washer and 8kg dryer. Is this big enough for a queen toper or would I need to take this to a commercial laundry

Get an answer from our members and MicroCloud representatives