MicroCloud Mattress Toppers

MicroCloud Mattress Toppers Questions & Answers

151 questions from our users

Ralph L.
Ralph L.asked

Do you make king single toppers

Ralph L.
Ralph L.asked

I’m just curious as to whether you make toppers for a king single

linda p.
linda p.asked

How much for a queen size?

Gary B.asked

Has your new stock arrived. I’m interested in a queen size microcloud mattress topper

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Good morning Gary, thank you for your enquiry. Good news -- they will be available to order on Wednesday from 9am.

Gary B.

Thank you for replying I would like to place an order for a queen size mattress topper. What is the price and how can I pay for it including freight toChristchurch NewZealanThanks. Gary

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi Gary, please e-mail us at info@microcloudbedding.com.au with your contact details and delivery address.

Kate S
Kate Sasked

Does anyone know how to get the micro cloud mattress topper back to be fluffy evenly all over? Myself and my husband both sleep on the side so the fluffiness has all gone into the middle and the sides where we sleep are flat. Thanks

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi Kate, please contact us at info@microcloudbedding.com.au with your order number.

Jo G
Jo Gasked

Can the mattress topper be dry cleaned?

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi Jo, thank you for getting in touch. The topper should not be dry cleaned. It should be cold machine washed and warm/hot tumble dried immediately until completely dry. We recommend doing this at a local laundry who have commercial machines.

JC.asked

Any ideas how to wash the queen size mattress topper as it is way to bulky to fit into normal washing machines, I know they shrink when wet but it physically won't fit into the washing machine?

Grumpy666
Grumpy666

Take it to a laundromat they have big machines

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi JC, if you need to machine wash the topper, the large machines at the laundromat are your best option. Make certain you tumble dry immediately after the spin dry cycle , do not line dry . Furthermore , many of our clients advise they obtain excellent results with frequent out door airing in direct sun for 4- 5 hours . The UV from the sun and the fresh air will naturally purify and refresh the bedding superbly . Our final suggestion is to use our MicroCloud topper protector to shield and protect the topper . The protector itself is easily machine washed at home and line dry is fine.
We do agree with you JC that bulky items, like the topper, are not suited for domestic washing machines.

JC.

Thanks, how much is the topper? Would have been nice if supplied with the mattress as the other products supplied were excellent. Regards. JC.

murray h
murray hasked

is the topper memory foam

Paul
Paul

Not as far as I know. Best to ask Micro Cloud.

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi Murray, we certainly do not use memory foam or any other foam type in our toppers.
Thank you.

Maggie S.
Maggie S.

No, I suggest you consult MicroCloud website

Terri M.asked

Hi there! i am very tempted to purchase this mattress topper. i am a hot sleeper and i can't see in the reviews too many points on this. Is it warm to sleep on? i live in qld so this is a real consideration for me.

Matt
Matt

P l ease don't buy this topper,it is like lying on a hotplate.My girlfriend is always cold and even she can't bear it.It feels like an electric blanket.......aaannnddd it does nothing for comfort.Wouldnt buy it again for $20.These reviews must be bogus,It is impossible t h at anyone would like it.Green convoluted foam topper from Clark rubber with full cotton protector over top is much better

Terri M.

thanks very much for your answer Matt. appreciate it. yes, i often wonder if reviews are legit. i have since purchased a sleeping duck mattress and couldn't be happier. thanks again.

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Thanks Terri and Matt for your input. Every review posted on MicroCloud is in fact legitimate and importantly complying with the strict consumer laws as clearly stated by the ACCC. Our business steadfastly complies with Consumer Law . We cannot comment on what practices other businesses do or how they operate , especially regarding reviews.
On the issue of the topper , we have done everything within our capabilities to ensure the topper is comfortable , especially the breathability of the topper. Fortunately, many clients have found this topper to be acceptable including clients who dwell in warmer climates . If there is ever any issue with our products we always assist clients . Matt, we would appreciate to assist you further re your purchase, and would welcome receiving an email or phone call from you .

Christine Sheltonasked

I would like to order two king single mattress toppers. They are for new beds which seem a bit firm for our visitors. Do you have new stock yet?
Thanks, Christine

Hi Christine,
please send MicroCloud an email to see if we can assist now at all.

Christine Shelton

Thank you for your reply. I have decided not to go ahead with the purchase of the mattress toppers. Our regular visitors are happy with the current mattresses.
Christine

Laurenasked

I have a very firm mattress and am 24 weeks pregnant and struggling with hip pain due to having to sleep on my side.
This topper sounds good but I’m worried I will I still feel the hard mattress at the points of pressure while everywhere else will be nice and fluffy.
Do you think this will help me?

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi LAUREN, thank you for the enquiry. Our topper certainly assists most clients with firm beds to create far better comfort outcomes. It seems your mattress is particularly firm so to what extent the topper improves the comfort outcome for you is unknown. Our topper is certainly rated as the No. 1 best reviewed in Australia so that may give you some peace of mind. If the topper is not entirely to your liking, you can / may obtain some foam to perhaps place under the topper, but only as a last resort . Wishing you all the best.

Lauren

Thank you very much for your response.

Mona B.
Mona B.asked

hi There, I have recently purchased a Rockafella Maddison MAttress. it is so FIRM! not like it was in the show room. will this topper work?

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi Mona, I think we chatted about your mattress and our topper yesterday . It would seem that a luxury topper will assist you given the situation you have described. Thank you.

Rick
Rickasked

Hi, my current mattress topper seems to make me hot at night :( Will this do the same or is it designed to breathe better? Also is there an extra soft make available? Cheers Shirl

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi Rick and Shirl, thanks for your question. Our topper is designed to allow air to circulate freely, helping keep a neutral temperature for longer. What materials is your current topper made from (ie: foam, latex, fibre, feather)?

Martin B.
Martin B.asked

In what condition would a mattress need to be, where your mattress topper would not be effective and a new mattress would be required?
Martin

Muddy

If you're trying to fix a mattress that is no good, this probably isn't the topper for you. It adds a soft luxurious layer to the bed.

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi Martin B , if only the top comfort layers of your mattress are no longer delivering, then the topper will be of considerable value. If the spring system is causing a hammock like dipping sensation, then the topper will not assist and you will require a new mattress ( possibly with our topper).

Muddy

Good answer MicroCloud B. That makes sense. I don't know why this page sends me emails asking me to reply to questions.

Sue Hasked

Hello there, wondering if MicroCloud size can be made to fit caravan mattress, ie, with rounded corners? Love to hear back from you,

Sue

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi Sue, the MicroCloud topper comes in the standard Aust sizes as seen on our website www.microcloudbedding.com.au . Other clients with a differently shaped mattress have purchased our topper, and then have had the topper professionally altered successfully. For more information , please email us at MicroCloud.
Thank you .

Sue H

Many thanks for your honest response

Vivekharin
Vivekharinasked

Hi, Can this topper be recommended for Medium firm mattress with Gel top? I am looking to add more firmness to my mattress because I feel my Mattress is quite soft and it's hurting my body.

Hi Vivekharin,
This topper won’t add more firmness, it will make it slightly softer. Maybe you could try an eggshell foam topper or a magnetic topper to make it a bit firmer and to assist with a sore back.

Hi Vivekharin,
the reply from Michelle is correct. The topper is really designed to create more softness , comfort and pressure point relief and it is especially ideal for a firm mattress that needs attention. .Considering the mattress you have is too soft, it is best to locate a smaller scale mattress maker and request them to re make your mattress to make it firmer. This is your best option under the circumstances.

Bruce
Bruceasked

Hi. I have just brought a replacement Side by Side 4 Queen bed from Forty Winks. Sept 2020. It was to replace a Series 4 side by side red and blue that we brought 9 years ago and that had sagged on both sides . We did find the first one very comfortable as it had a high wool comfort layer on top. Was hot as for the first 2 weeks but body got used to it and then all good. The new one is red / red so firm. Well we are in terrible shape , the bed does not have the same comfort layer ( not advised by the sales guy that this has been trimmed down )and is like sleeping on the floor. Head of Forty Winks Brookvale said go buy a foam topper and she will be right. Well we did this and it has made a very small difference. Now i am looking at $300 micro cloud Topper 1200GSM to see if this helps. I am a side sleeper and this bed is killing me. Feel like crap in the morning and sore all over. Reminds me of one futon in Japan. For $2600 i was hoping for a comfortable replacement. Your advice re Microcloud topper. Do you recon this will solve the prob ? i am 90 kg and misses 65kg. ta bruce

Monica
Monicaasked

Would this mattress topper be useful to make an uneven sofa bed comfy or do I need something thicker?

Good morning Monica.
I do believe that the MicroCloud topper would certainly help provide comfort on the uneven sofa bed. It is really soft and cushioned. Haven not seen your sofa bed, however, it is difficult to determine.
As the topper is fitted, if necessary, I am sure a layer of foam cut to size could be added?
Regards Evelyn

claddagh55asked

How hot does this topper get as I suffer badly from heat stress in bed ?
My washing machine would be too small to wash this on a regular basis so should I place something cool on top to protect the topper?

Hi claddagh55.
I also do feel the heat in bed, however, I do not find that the MicroCoud topper exacerbates this. The topper itself is made of a breathable combination of ultra-fine fibre filling and Japanese cotton casting.
You can read this in the FAQ on the website regarding the mattress toppers.
I have a king size topper, so I would need to launder at the laundromat or dry cleaner, as it is too large to accomodate in my 10kg washing machine.
Yes, I do have a mattress protector over my topper, I already had one, otherwise I would of purchased one from MicroCloud as well. I will do further down the track. No doubt you would want an effective protecter on your topper, as well as a breathable friendly material, to keep you cool whilst sleeping.
I have no trouble sleeping on my beautiful soft mattress now, thanks to the best topper I have ever purchased.
Hope this helps.

claddagh55

Thank you for the information Evelyn. Much appreciated.

Hi Claddagh,

the toppers itself is not a warming or cooling item. If you are a hot sleeper, you may well find that your heat will transfer to the topper and this may give you the impression the topper is warming you . We have designed the topper to have max air flow and this is indeed acceptable by many of our clients all over Australia . We suggest you consider carefully before purchasing and we appreciate the opportunity to address the issue with you now.
I also thank Evelyn for her very considered reply to your inquiry .

Kaz Mac
Kaz Macasked

Hi, What is the mattress topper made from?

Hi Kaz.
If you go to the MicroCloud website, www.microcloud.com.au click on the menu, then the mattress toppers, FAQ, you will find all the answers that you need.
As we have allergies, we find the MicroCloud topper perfect for our needs.
Hope this helps.

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi Kaz, thank you for your enquiry. We developed a hi-tech fibre filling blend which allows for a uniquely soft yet supportive feel. The outer casing is 100% cotton. No animal products.

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Good morning Kaz, certainly happy to help. The filling is a combination of man made fibres. Like all materials, you can get varying qualities. We only use the very best quality. The fibre is extremely fine, finer than human hair -- which means you have more fibre for better comfort.

Like all things that we use, there is some natural wear -- similar to a pair of shoes. However, we process and blend the fibre in a certain way that gives it a crimp. The fibre therefore act like miniature springs for resilience to hold shape better than other fibres. We often receive feedback from our customers indicating that it remains comfortable.

All our range is designed by our team here in Melbourne, Australia. We carefully select and source the materials ourselves. Our Mattress Topper is made in China using world leading machinery and processes. Some of our range is made in Australia. You can be assure you're supporting a small Australian business.

Get an answer from our members and MicroCloud representatives

Other Mattress Toppers