Miracle Chef Air Fryer Oven Deluxe

Listing monitored by Global Shop Direct

125 questions from our users

Carrie T.
Carrie T.asked

Hi, I’m looking for an air dryer that does not have any non stick surfaces , is this unit fully stainless steel inside or is there non stick please ?

Dave Sally B.
Dave Sally B.asked

I have just used my miracle chef for the first time and the glass has condensation between the glass . Is this normal or is there a problem ? Also tried roasting vegetables and only the top rack roasted should this happen ?

Debbie C.asked

How do you grill in the air fryer ie crumpets toast ect

Auto K.

Hi Debbie I haven't tried toasting crumpets or bread yet. When I grill something- I use the wire trays (included). I have cooked (damper) dough and puff pastry in it and they turned out perfectly on the wire trays. The puff pastry (without glazing it) was crispy and golden and the dough turned out just as good as a standard oven. I hope this helps.

Debbie C.

What temperature do you cook on please or is there a special setting ?

Hi Debbie, I would try that at 200c

Huyen P.asked

Hi guy, I saw on TV miracle chef for $349.95. but I see from dish Smith is only $190. so what different.

Auto K.

I don't think there is a difference but what I do know is that they have been on the market for quite sometime now. I bought mine from Global Shop Direct. Dick Smith should be able to give you the information you need. I hope this helps.

Huyen P.

copy that, dick smith is half the price for the same item, yay.....go Dick

Paul J.
Paul J.asked

I have tried cooking a chicken using the rotisserie in the Mirracle air fryer, if you can find one small enough to fit it (GOOD LUCK) a size 7 chicken was too big. The kebab feature is a joke, there is a less than 20mm from the top thermostat to the food, making anything you rotisserie hit the protective rack at the top. Cooks chips well, but the basket stains after the first time you use it.

Gigi
Gigiasked

Does anyone know how to change the light blub in the Mircale Chef Airfryer? Have had ours for less than a year and the light blub has gone out.

Global Shop DirectGlobal Shop Direct

Hi Gigi, here is an instructional video on changing the Bulb. https://youtu.be/nJGIpaH17nI

Bussbill
Bussbill

I changed ours recently, getting a globe that fits is another issue due to the BI-Pin nature which is no longer "legal" for 240v in Australia. So buy a 240V halogen globe from Bunnings 20w-40w and bend the pins to make a Bi-Pin and away you go, worked fine for me.

John S.
John S.

I will give it a go bussbill mine just went out

sicofhackers68
sicofhackers68asked

Is this air fryer suppose to sound like a jet or is it suppose to be quiet, Its far to noisy to use when we are home so im not using it very often,

Graeme
Graeme

Yea it is a bit noisy but it's worth the bit of noise for the food.

Al M
Al Masked

The LED screen will not stay illuminated for long enough to select any options. Very dissapointing when you have just loaded it with a quick snack!!!

Malcolm R.
Malcolm R.asked

Hi can I cook a roast in the fryer basket ? Thanks mal ROWAN
I have used it on everything else and love it all

Global Shop DirectGlobal Shop Direct

Hi, you can cook a roast in it. I'd recommend using the rotisserie as it keeps the flavour in

Kylie M.
Kylie M.asked

Hi anyone got a copy of the manual please lost mine in the move.
Need to know what times to put things on for and what temps please

Rustan C.
Rustan C.

The manual was on Details tab of this product review.

Jenny F.
Jenny F.asked

I have a miracle chef 11 litre oven. I see lots of recipes for people using 5.3l ovens. Is the cooking time for their recipes different for my bigger model? Or can the smaller model recipes be used exactly the same in the larger model?

Reviewer R.

Just compare the cooking time in both manuals for a start.

Debra
Debraasked

Can you please advise if this miracle chef air fryer is supposed to sound like a airplane motor when in use very loud

Reviewer R.

Did you know you can contact them directly rather than using a review site?

mummaasked

what is the dehydrating button and where is it?

Reviewer R.

Do you mean the one listed in the manual ?

Laurie C.
Laurie C.

I don't know, I sent mine back for replacement and it hasn't been replaced yet

mumma

Dehydrated recipe book that came with it just says press dehydration button nothing tells U where or what it is

Kate Bain
Kate Bainasked

what is the splatter guard

Reviewer R.

Do you mean the one listed in the manual ?

Con C
Con C

The top guard inside the unit, right under the motor and fan. Looks like a flat tray which slides in and out for cleaning.

Julie E
Julie Easked

Hi got my miracle chef for Christmas and been enjoying exploring all the ways of cooking with it but now all of a sudden i cant open the door it is stuck shut and cant find any explanation in the book no locking device no reason i can see has this happened to anyone else?

irene b.
irene b.asked

what is wrong when the unit is switched on the light button comes on as well as the start button and the unit will not start.

Chris
Chrisasked

Does the oven have to be placed on a bench or would I be able to put it in where my microwave was (closed in 3 sides)?

Reviewer R.

Direct contact is the best

jstratasked

The panel doesn't show the timer plus sign any more, after I used the chicken symbol the panel only shows 190 heat and 15 mins time. I can't change the time because it won't show the plus sign on panel. Have tried turning off and back on but nothing works. Is there something I'm not doing have had machine since October last year this is first time it's happened

Mark

Sorry can't help you with this question I'm not paid that much attention next time I use it I will have a look for you Mark

jstrat

Hi Mark, I've just worked out that it's the light in that area (+sign) that's not working have to find out how to get new bulb

Peterasked

My Miracle Chef Air Fryer makes a horrendous noise from the fan. TV must be turned up. Is this normal or should it be quiet?

Mark

Hi Peter My Miracle Chef Air Fryer is quite noisy from the fan I think that's quite common as I have a different brand and that's noisy to hope that helps you. Mark

Peter

Mine is fine hardly anynoise

HotStuff I.
HotStuff I.asked

335 x 320 x 350 mm - Are these outer or inner dimensions? I'm trying to work out if a standard-sized pizza base (ie from a supermarket) would fit inside, thanks

BelJ
BelJ

It does not fit a Large pizza. That’s the outer dimensions.

George Andoniadis
George Andoniadis

Yes, they are external dimensions

Get an answer from our members and Global Shop Direct representatives