Miracle Chef Air Fryer Oven Deluxe

Miracle Chef Air Fryer Oven Deluxe Questions & Answers

Verified🏆 2024 Award
Glynis G.
Glynis G.

How do I clean the double glassed door on my miracle chef air fryer oven? I want to get in between the glass.

Global Shop Direct   DM

Hi, if you look at inside at the top of the door you'll see a tab. Lift that up and you can remove the glass panel for cleaning.

Janelle N.
Janelle N.

How do I replace the lightbulb

Global Shop Direct   DM

Hi, there is a demonstration video here - external link

How do I replace light bulb

Global Shop Direct   DM

Hi, can you please contact our Customer Service team on 1300-137-598 or customerservice@globalshopdirect.com.au and we can arrange for a return if purchased through us

How do I replace light bulb

Maureen B.
Maureen B.

My lightbulb needs replacing, but watching the Chinese man going through the rigmarole and being 80 years old, it’s beyond the pale. It seems people are having trouble even buying the right bulb, let alone changing it! Who has the answer?

Mandy R.
Mandy R.

My light globe in my Miracle Chef Air Fryer blew in the very first few weeks of use. Seems to be a common issue.
Where are you able to purchase a replacement?

Sherrill Aldersea

Only had my miracle chef air fryer oven for 6 moths and tonight the light isn’t working. 6 months and no light how do I get another globe and put it in . Thank you

Sherrill Aldersea

I like this product very much, but not happy about the light in it

Sherrill Aldersea

Had my Miracle Chef Air Fryer for 6 months and now the light doesn’t work .

Roslyn
Roslyn

My Miracle chef Air Fryer Oven cooked my rolled pork on the rotisserie, but the element at the top did not light up so hence the pork didn't crackle.

Karen G.
Karen G.

Great product thank you but for one thing. My unit dwelling neighbours either side can hear the way too loud & long x6 beeps. One beep would have done, why 6 in an already noise polluted overkill world! Please. How to disable, cut wire, whatever is remotely possible, to stop for all time this beeper. And please don't fob me off with that is how it comes end, or see what an electrician could do, end of story. It would cost more than the product to pay an electrician to disable the beeper speaker. I would not have bought the product if the tv ads had given any idea of how loud , how long & how many beeps it does. We're not all deaf or stupid. Id rather use a 3D ole egg timer than have to run to shut the obnoxious noise off re my neighbours. Fed up with that!

John G
John G

Hi my touch pad is not working on my TXG-DT1 model Miracle Chef Air Fryer oven the light comes on but control panel doesn't light up. Can it be repaired. Thanks John 0417883726

Lurline C.
Lurline C.

My Miracle Chef has been very good to date but lately is not heating up, Has anyone else had this problem and if so, how did you fix it?

Global Shop Direct   DM

Hi Lurline, that doesn't sound like something you can fix yourself. If the unit is within warranty I would contact the place you purchased it from.

Julie Thorpe
Julie Thorpe

Light is not working in our air fryer.where can I purchase a new one and how do I replace it.thank you

Affieanron P.
Affieanron P.

How to change light bulb

Dadfa V.
Dadfa V.

robert k
robert k

retail price please

kerrie-74
kerrie-74

will the miracle chef dehydrate foods

Hi Kerrie, the Miracle Chef has a dehydrator function

KARIN B.
KARIN B.

I have a Miracle chef Air Fryer Oven, and I would like to bake medium size Potatoes (that have only been brushed so soaked. Can I bake those Potatoes in my Miracle Chef Air Fryer Oven??? Karin from South Australia

unsatisfied customer

Yes, wash, dry thoroughly, lightly grease, season & don't forget to prick holes to prevent potatoes exploding

Dani J.

What is the air diffuser that is mentioned in the splatter guard section of the manual??

Hi Dani

The Splatter Guard is the thin mesh tray up top of inside oven fryer

Remove the guard and look up with torch, you should see the heat element, fan and vents for air

That section is the air diffuser that distribute heat evenly same time releasing excess through the vents

This why never put anything on top or around Airfryer & keep safe distance from walls to allow heat to escape

It's part of the make up mechanism

Cheers

Dani J.

Thank you for your answer. In the manual it says never to use the splatter guard and air diffuser at the same time, this doesn't make sense though?

unsatisfied customer

Strange as in my manual of same 2 yrs old no mention of air defuse...
How old is yours?

Brand new!

Sandra A.

So do I keep the splatter guard in the airfryer while I'm cooking? Or they I take it out while cooking?

macam
macam

What is the voltage rating and wattage of the Miracle Chef oven light?

Pat P.
Pat P.

What is the temperature range of the Miracle Chef

Michael O.
Michael O.

Why won’t the air fryer go over 200 degree? It always did for a long time, and now it stops at 200

Mine also

Maurie

Please Where can I buy a globe for the Miracle Chef Air Fryer Oven Deluxe I live in Maroochydore on Sunshine Coast Australia the one I took out is a 240 v 20 watt BUT I am struggling to find one to purchase. THANK you Maurie.

Global Shop Direct   DM

Here's the type of bulb you need - external link

Maurie

The one I took out is a 240v 20w I can get 40 w or 50 w but I can not buy a 20w so what do you suggest ?

Duckyd O.
Duckyd O.

Hi. I am just as frustrated as Maurie. I live in Perth,Western Australia.The blown bulb I took out is a G4 230v 20w Bi-Pin Halogen but can't find a replacement anywhere. Plenty of results for a 12v but was advised can't use in place of 230-240v. Any suggestions?

ebay

need G5.3 220-230V 20 watt bi-pin
globe

Get an answer from our members and Global Shop Direct representatives

Extra Information

ProductReview.com.au award logo

Miracle Chef Air Fryer Oven Deluxe is a ProductReview.com.au Awards Winner for 2024, 2022. Learn more