Mitsubishi ASX

Mitsubishi ASX Questions & Answers

XC (2014-2019), XB (2012-2014) and XA (2010-2012)

125 questions from our users

Can you remove the roof bars that already come installed on a Mitsubishi ASX 19 model?

My 2016 model ASX Bluetooth has suddenly stopped working. It has stopped putting out a signal for connection. My phone will not pick it up or anymore neither will any other phone for that matter. Is there anyway to reset it? I have read the owners manual, turned the car on/off, turned the audio system on/off and did the same to my phone and there’s still nothing.

How to remove the rear seat to install a seat cover?

I am having issues with my ASX it is a MY19 and when I hit 125 kms/hr up it continuosly beeps at me. Any ideas??? Assume it has something to do with the speedlimiter being set at 120 kms but I am not sure how to turn it off.

I don't know what gear to use going down hill or uphill in my 2014 asx. I don't see D1 or D2 just a plus + and a minus - on the right hand side of the D. Or is it that the asx automatically does it when going up or downhill?

I have a 2015 ASX, keyless entry, push button start / stop. The electronic fob has a key in it. I took mechanical key out to see if it would lock/unlock doors of vehicle and nothing happens. Looking for an alternative to locking the car, so I can go for a surf without taking the electronic key fob into the ocean. I don't mind attaching the mechanical key to inside my wetsuit. I even wrapped the electronic key fob in layers of aluminum foil, left it in car (which it does work to stop transmitting signal) , then thought great I can use the mechanical key to lock & unlock the vehicle. But nope, nothing??? I asked local Geelong dealer and they have no idea. Please help. Thanks

Does XC model steering wheel fit and function in XA? I currently drive a 2011 ASX (XA), and the steering wheel is wearing out so i'm thinking about replacing it.

Whilst driving my 2018 ASX, the radio and screen turned off... But then it restarted on its own.. Has anybody else had this issue ? and what can be done to rectify this ? Thanks I have had this car from brand new, purchasing it in January 2019

What is the co2 emmissions rate or 2 litre automatic diesal engine in asx please?

Why when i unlock my 2014 mitsubishi asx only one side of the car lights up

Our ASX has a problem when we drive it it surges and then ya gotta sit on side of the road and turn it of and then it goes again.we were told it was air flow sensor so changed but still does it.we also changed the crank sensor and we don't no what to do.

Hi. I have a rattle in my ASX. Seems to be coming from the back. Is really noisy when I hit the high speeds on the highway. Any idea. I've had mechanics look at it. No luck. Any help is appreciated. Thank you.

I want the radio stations to change from the control on the steering wheel but all that happens is it scans the next wave length. What is the trick? Ken Bell
I am dying to know this too!

I have a 2016 asx and iPods will not play properly plays first song then on shuffle plays about a second of songs after can anyone help

my ASX 2016 auto, consume 10.2l per 100 km city, is that normal, shall I get a diagnostis done?
Sounds about right. Don't waste your money as you will be paying for what you don't need. If you are using E10 you will have a slightly higher consumption. Just keep the tyres inflated to the correct pressure, gentle on the pedal and service the car at the correct intervals.Thanks for that. yesterday got 7.3 on freeway. mind at rest. have a good day mate.I average 8.2 overall. Light on freeway and heavier in time. Yours sounds right.

my ASX 2014 auto is using 10.2 l per 100 km . Is this normal?
Thats normal for an auto around town.Thanks, was worried. got 7.3 on freeway. have a good day.

Whats the difference between Mitsubishi ASX ES and LS

I have a 2018 ASX . When I get a call from a contact in my phone the display does not show the contact name. How do I get the display to show the contact name.

I have a 2018 LS.was wondering if you can change the phone volume to more than 11 and have the audio coming out of the right speaker instead of the left. I can't here over the road noise.
Adjust the balance l/R. Unfortunately you will have to leave it like that.

Get an answer from our members and Mitsubishi representatives