Motor Scout Questions & Answers

7 questions from our users

Mark F.

Mark F.asked

How much to join motorscout? is it a annual fee?

Long Paddock
Long Paddock

No fee to the buyer. They charge the selling dealer what they call a spotters fee.

Lus

Lusasked

Hi can you please provide me with a quote for a Mazda CX 3 Akari AWD 2020 model? Thanks

niko87

niko87asked

So what is the average savings on a vehicle in a percentage? 10%? 15%?

Motor ScoutMotor Scout

Hi Niko. The discounted saving will vary depending on your state and vehicle selected but to give you an indication, we've saved client on average just over 10% this year.

I hope that helps!

Neo

Neoasked

Is it possible to talk to someone directly in your Sydney office? Have been trying for days to no avail! I do not feel safe depositing lots of money for a car online which I cannot test drive.

Motor ScoutMotor Scout

Hi Neo. There is currently a business posing as Motor Scout selling used cars online. Unfortunately they are in no way associated with Motor Scout Australia. We’re an online broker who only assist with new car dealers so our advice is to steer clear of these overseas imitators and save yourself a few big headaches.

Regards

Peter
Founder
Motor Scout Australia

Trevor

Trevorasked

Will you help me sell my car? Trevor

Motor ScoutMotor Scout

Hi Trevor. We can assist if you're looking to trade-in your current car on a brand new one but if you're looking to just sell your car, your best best will be Car Sales, Gumtree of Facebook Marketplace.

Alex D

Alex Dasked

Are you obligated to buy if you use the service? E.g., if you are not happy with any of the quotes Motor Scout sources.

hugh1lou
hugh1lou

No pretty sure theres no obligation to accept any of the quotes

Kerrie S.
Kerrie S.

As far as I know there is no obligation to buy, but we were really happy with the wide range of quotes and options

Pino