2Mr Toys Toyworld

cadence v.

are your items tested

Brette J.
Brette J.

Is mr toy toyworld bring in teifoc mini brick construction

Tegan
Tegan

I did an order on line
Roughly when will I get it and would I get it befor Christmas please ?

Michaela
Michaela

Hi just wondering is there any stores on Melbourne? And is Mr Toys Touworld the same as toyworld at eastland melbourne

Mr Toys Toyworld   DM

Thanks for your enquiry. Unfortunately Mr Toys Toyworld is only based in South East Queensland. However you can purchase online at external link  We have the largest range of Toys, LEGO & Hobbies in Australia. The Toyworld at Eastland is independently owned.

Kylie P.
Kylie P.

I find it really difficult that when I want to buy a certain WWE figure , it will only let me select random to be sent out , I need a certain figure I don’t want to pay $30+ on the hopes I get the one I need and no doubles of what I’ve already got. Just wondering why this is the case and maybe suggest that it gets changed as I don’t think that suits anybody shopping .

Mr Toys Toyworld   DM

Hi Kylie We totally get your frustrations! We don't like that we have to sell product Randomly Assorted also. We suggest that you call 1300 MR TOYS between 9-5pm Monday to Friday and our Online Staff will tell you what we have left in the assortment and if we haven't got the one you are looking for, they will contact the stores to try and track one down. If you call, Please ask to speak with Hanna and she will go over and beyond to get you what you are after if we stock it.

Many Thanks

Ross H M
Ross H M

I want to buy a Mattel game called BLOKUS, do you have stock on ground for mail delivery?

Mr Toys Toyworld   DM

Thanks for your enquiry. We can certainly help you with the game Blokus. It can be ordered here from our website external link
If you require further assistance, feel free to call us on 1300 MR TOYS. Thanks Mr Toys

Karlee

Hi I ordered online a week ago & my items haven't been dispatched yet. Wondering how long it will be until dispatch as there Christmas presents?

Suzie S
Suzie S

I’ve had the same problem with them. Paid over a week ago and nothing.

Karlee

I hate the stress of waiting. Wish they would keep people posted on what the go is.

Mr Toys Toyworld   DM

Hi Suzie, for order queries please contact our Customer Service Team on 1300 MR TOYS or 1300 678 697

Get an answer from our members and Mr Toys Toyworld representatives