2Naprogesic

Naprogesic Questions & Answers

Brand Manager for Naprogesic? Claim your listing.
Jen S
Jen S

Can you take Naprogesic after a gastric bypass?

Debbie
Debbie

I have bad shoulder pain I need a Shoulder replacement. Would naprogesic help the pain while waiting for mg operation?

ari
ari

Hi, I've been using naprogesic for years (it's always been fantastic for pretty bad pain) and the past few months I've noticed some period pain coming back even when I take it- today I took two which have seemed to have done nothing. Has anyone else experienced a loss of effectiveness?

cherubbabies
cherubbabies

Hi there I have not experienced this at all. I have found that I need to take the medication straight away after food or with food to make it more effective.
Maybe you have something else lurking try seeing your DR.
Good luck

Nutty.B
Nutty.B

Does Naprogesic work on Arthritis pain?

Sean R
Sean R

will naprogesic give relief to gout pain?

Hi

Im 45 years old and have really heavy periods at times resulting in very low iron levels, which cause fatique. The GP recommended these tablets to stop the heavy bleeding? Hoe does it work and are there any side effects taking these meds? Also she mentioned tgey can be compared with Nurofen but whats the difference?

LisaL
LisaL

All medication has side effects, but I never experienced any when using Naprogesic. I notice when im on a cycle where I do use it, my period tends to be lighter and goes for a day or two longer than usual... I dont know how this works but it seems to slow things down a bit. I cant compare it to Nurofen in terms of pain management, as Naprogesic trumps crappy Nurofen every time if you get extreme cramping like I do. Obviously I cant answer your questions from a medical perspective so you should check with the doc about how it works and side effects, but as a user, I highly recommend it.

Lei
Lei

Considering using naprogexic as i get the worst pain during periods and nornally cannot get out of bed for the first two days, are there any severe side effects to naprogesic?

Ling
Ling

Naprogesic is not a pain killer but it treats the cause of the period pains and cramps. Take 1 or 2 tablets (with food) immediately the start of your period to avoid suffering. All meds have side effects as some people might develop allergy rash, digestive symptoms..etc. If your period is continually that bad every month, please consider visiting a doctor or gynecologist to check if there are further implications. Some women are diagnosed with PCOS (poly-cystic ovary syndrome) and it can be treated with other medicine.

Extra Information

Brand Manager for Naprogesic? Claim your listing.