6Bubs Easy-digest Goat Milk Formula

Bubs Easy-digest Goat Milk Formula Questions & Answers

Tontom
Tontom · Easy-digest Goat Milk Infant Formula

Can Bubs Easy Digest Goat Milk Formula be freeze-dried? If yes, what would the shelf life be if sealed air-tight in glass jars after freeze-drying?

KBM
KBM · Easy-digest Goat Milk Infant Formula

what is the difference between galacto-oligosaccharides(GOS) and 2 -fucosyllactose (2 -FL) and Lacto-N-neotetraose (LNnT)?

Your infant formula has GOS. But I have also seen other formulas contain 2-FL and LNnT as oligosaccharides and I would like to know what these all are.

AKK · Easy-digest Goat Milk Formula

Since started this formula my baby has broke out in a rash all over his neck and face. Doc thinks it’s hormonal but honestly it started after I started using the Bubs formula. I realy wanted to like this formula but not at the cost of my baby. He has had frequent spit up and gassiness. Anyone else had this problem with bubs / another formula? What should I do …

scott
scott

Why have you chosen goat milk formula? Are you also breastfeeding? If so there are multiple factors that could be causing such.
Maybe your baby has dairy intolerance and the protein in Bubs goat is still too difficult for baby to digest.
If so try an extensive hydrolysed cow formula. Also, Bubs goat stage one is easier to digest than stage 2 and you don’t actually have to change to stage 2 at six months. You can continue to age 1 if stage 2 is giving issues.
Our baby has breast and formula and so had to remove dairy, eggs and gluten from mothers diet.
We also use a baby probiotic and unrefined shea butter and zinc on the sudoderm. Plus dermeze treatment ointment.
It may be the formula, but it also may be other things.
We only wash baby weekly to reduce skin drying and have humidifier also.
There are multiple factors at play.

AKK

Hey Scott - I have had the same diet since bub was born and he was fine. I am breastfeeding but slowly mix feeding till I find the right formula for him. I had him on S26 Alula but he was gassy on it and read reviews that goats formula is more gentle on tummy’s and a few friends mentioned it was good, so we thought let’s give it a go. The only thing I have changed in his routine since birth is the goats milk formula. Since then he has been irritable, not sleeping well, crying when drinking formula. I thought it was him just being overtired and normal fussiness. However after reading my daily notes I feel it could be an allergic reaction. My doctor thinks it’s horMonal but I’m not convinced… we’ve been using QV gentle wash on him and bath 2-3 times a week and never had any issues. I’m going to stop the formula and just give breastmilk to see if it is the formula.

I read a lot of other reviews from different brands mentioned this kind of reaction to formula and once they took bub off it cleared up

Olga S.
Olga S. · Easy-digest Goat Milk Formula

Is this one ( goal)palm oil free and/or is the bubs grass organic one free from palm oil? thanks

Laura C
Laura C · Easy-digest Goat Milk Formula

I am a little confused by the feeding guide on the tin. It notes for a 1-2month old, 180ml 5-6 times a day (so 900-1080ml), then 2-4months 180ml 5 times a day (900)ml. Is this the intent? I realise it is a guide, but curious as to why it reduces/ stays the same almost?

Amanda K.
Amanda K.

To be honest I didn't really look at the tin as it is ment to be use as a guide not followed strictly. My daughter could never take large volumes so we would give her smaller feeds more often. I was told by the pediatric nurse to give 150mls per kilogram. So if Your baby is 5 kg you would give 750mls in a 24 hour period. Hope that helps.

maureen m.
maureen m. · Easy-digest Goat Milk Formula

Does it give babies green poo

ler
ler · Easy-digest Goat Milk Formula

I’ve been using this formula for a while now. I am just wondering why does it contain L Carnatine?

MarthaNewsome1
MarthaNewsome1

L Carnatine is a fatty acid that transports fat in the body so the it can use it for energy. In adults we mainly get it eating meat and fish. Many vegans take them as a supplement like B12.

Trang
Trang · Easy-digest Goat Milk Infant Formula

what is convenient degree of water to blend milk?

Virginia
Virginia

Hi Trang, when you say degree do you mean the temperature of the water? Water should be "sterilised" for before 6 months of age by boiling ahead of time and letting it cool. I found this a frustrating process to then have to hear up the water to warm the bottle, so my clever hubby came up with this trick: we would fill all the bottles to 2/3-3/4 of the required water level with boiled water and let them cook (winter made this easy, otherwise use fridge but no teat on the bottle as too cold for our baby's preference), then boil the kettle for each feed and top up the bottle. Instant warm water, add formula and shake well. Check the temp first on your skin before giving to Bub. That will help you work out the amount to prefix the bottle with too. Hope that helps!

Joanne Leybourne
Joanne Leybourne · Easy-digest Goat Milk Infant Formula

Does the formula contain cows protein?

germania1949
germania1949

Joanne, this product contains Goats Whey Protein. It's an expensive formula, but truly a godsend for babies that cannot have regular cows milk formula due to allergies.

Get an answer from our members and Bubs Australia representatives

Select a listing for your question
Bubs Easy-digest Goat Milk Formula