2Nivea Creme

Nivea Creme Questions & Answers

Rameeza S.
Rameeza S.

Is Nivea cream good for 14 years girls or or if a ues nivea so my skin turn into dark !? is it true or not?

Denise E.
Denise E.

I used Nivea skin milk on my face from 16yrs of age. I switched to Sukin Certified Organic Rosehip oil only a few years ago. I am constantly told I do not look 75yrs old. I have very few wrinkles.
Starting early is vital for good skin- especially for dry skin.

graceG

I read where one woman stated that Nivea Creme reduced the appearance of small red veins around her ankles to almost zero. Surely this cannot be true? There is nothing in Nivea Creme that can do that. Only schelotherapy or laser can do that, not a cream. Why tell lies?

graceG

I read that one woman stated that Nivea Creme reduced the appearance od

Maria
Maria

Is Nivea cream good for mature skin and which I should use?I am 62 years old woman.I am using Nivea for my my body and I loved but never try face cream.

kameleon872000

Hi Maria, I'm not a dermatologist. I'd suggest contacting Nivea, who are experts on this, to answer your question. They have a vested interest in selling their products, so will probably say yes even if it isn't true. You need to know facts. Will it work or not, or will it harm you. I suppose male skin is different to female skin. Is there a female orientated Nivea skincare product?

Maggs
Maggs

I'm 72 and used Olay products for years, I thought it was okay ...but a friend (same age) suggested I try Nivea Cream ... I'm so glad I did, makes my skin look and feel so smooth and it's amazing value for money, only need a little and it sinks right into my skin ...give it a try Marie, nothing to lose and you can use it on hands/heels, where ever:)

Junaiha Y.
Junaiha Y.

Which nivea body lotion is best result for extra extra dry skin..?

Sarina

For extra dry skin use Nivea express hydration cream with intensive moisture serum and sea minerals,this is good for normal to dry skin

ShaniaB
ShaniaB

Aloe & hydration body lotion

Yang R.
Yang R.

im 13 years old can i use nivea cream?

kameleon872000

I'm not a dermatologist but I can't think of a reason not to.

Sarina

It should be ok,if you want try putting a bit on to see how it goes

Jen Jen L.
Jen Jen L.

can use this for 14 year old?

Tanza
Tanza

Yes it’s fine for 14 year old depending on skin type. It’s not the best product for oily, acne prone skin but it’s fine for moisturising dry skin.

Sarina

Yes this should be ok to use,if you want to apply a small amount first to see how it goes.

Haira
Haira

Is this suitable for a 13 year old?

Bearsy123
Bearsy123

Of course! Its moisturiser. Better habits established in youth will pay off tenfold in their later years. Guaranteed

Girl
Girl

I used Nevea baby lotion for my LO but when i go shopping on nearby malls its all out of stock so i decide to buy Nevea Creme can I used it to my 14mos old Baby boy? thanks

Sharon
Sharon

Hi there, I've never thought of that one. I think baby products are specially formulated to be gentle fur little babies so I would tend to play it safe and find another supermarket baby lotion. However the Nivea Crete will be fantastic for your face and neck. I use it at night and use a hither moisturiser - neutrogena or Simole in the day. No need at all to go exensifecto get great skin care

Shannon
Shannon

What is the difference between using original Nivea cream to the latest creams. why is one better than the other?

Hyperion
Hyperion

"Latest creams" ? You mean newer nevia products or like 'latest high end or more expensive brands"?

Well there is a brand called la mar la mer i dont remembef exactly but it is 300.00 for a jar made in france but pretty much idential ingredientwise to nivea original but with added antioxidance which exverytime u open the jar losses potency/effectivenice

I think sadly it is just trial and error amd find what works for you your skin and wallet

mimi abat
mimi abat

Can I use Nivea cream for 1-year-old boy?

brian

As far as I know you possibly could though for an infant it might be better to show a doctor

Monique

I do not have children so I personally do not know. Sorry I coild not help

vancey
vancey

Where do i get nivea body (crema corpo vitalizzante)?

It's a No from me
It's a No from me

It's an older product now so it might be discontinued ,It was available in Australia and i assume overseas. have a look on ebay, or check out the Nivea website to see what products they sell now

brian

Not sure though I bought my nivia creams from pharmacy express in corrimal

Call up the company

Get an answer from our members and Nivea representatives