NutriBullet 600

4.2 from 1,032 reviews

9 questions from our users

Siva S.

Siva S.asked

I was making a smoothie today like everyday. it was working and when I tried to remove the cup it would'nt come out. Its stuck in the motor base.. So I had to switch off the power (switch). No smoothie today. Any advice please.

Paula

Paulaasked

My nutri bullet is 3 years old it has stopped working.
Sometimes it starts then nothing ?
Thanks Paula

Lge1330

Lge1330asked

Are the cups for blending in the original magic bullet compatible with the nutribullet 600 model? Also, are the base size the same for the two models? Reason for asking for help with the questions is that I have a original magic bullet and need to know if I can use the blending containers from it on a nutribullet model 600, if I buy one.

Julie M

Julie Masked

how good does it crush ice cubes?

jane9412
jane9412

I only put 2-3 ice cubes in per drink but I have never had a problem. I have never filled mine just with ice cubes so I cannot comment any further, sorry.
Cheers, Jane

TraceyT
TraceyT

Hi I make optifast shakes which require ice so I just pop a handful of ice cubes in 200-250ml of water then the shake and blend it. Tackles the ice well. If you’re wanting to chop etc maybe buy a small chopper ? Good luck!

Leslie Pasked

Just bought my nutribullet. I have plugged it in and tried to use it but it won't turn on. ? I have looked on the internet to see what it is that I am doing wrong. Still not sure what it is. I have played with tabs as many had mentioned they get sticky. It doesn't seem to be the issue. I know I have set it up properly. The only thing I can think of is that I need to push a reset button or maybe their is something with the motor? Any advice is greatly appreciated.

Lea
Lea

Hi thanks for the question, the NutriBullet does not have restart button, however having worked in the electric gadget industry many years @go. Every so oftern a dud is let through from the factory. Australian consumers laws are in place for a reason, so the company must replace it for a new, working one. It is just bad luck, this company does make a nice product and lm sure that they will help you out.

Pranav
Pranav

I don't think it has a reset button but Have you tried pushing the cup in The blender and twisting which locks the cup and starts the motor inn secure way. Only pushing the cup works as well. Otherwise ask the shop to replace it for you as it is New and under warranty. Hope it helps.

Leslie P

K. Thanksgiving for the information. I will contact the company were I bought it from and ask for a replacement. I Cross my fingers that they can help.

Hank Junior

Hank Juniorasked

Does it do ice cubes?

Lou B
Lou B

Yes, it does! :) Enjoy.

Rosie Ropiha Hemmingson

Rosie Ropiha Hemmingsonasked

I just want to know where I can get extra cups as son has left them at the work sites...? :(

Pete
Pete

I have all the cups and accessories....it the motor that was destroyed

Jooni

Jooniasked

How do you get the seal back in once you've taken it out to clean the gunk from underneath?

Y.H
Y.H

Frankie Chad

Hold your two index fingers down together on the same part of the seal and slide them apart to the left and right respectively, describing the full circle round to the 360 degree point when it will just pop into it's groove real easy. Make sure the seal and your fingers are wet. Works every time.

Niraj N

Niraj Nasked

I had purchased nutribullet online in February 2015. The machine is still under warranty and it is not working anymore. Not sure where can I lodge a complain. I am based in Melbourne.
Please advise.

Deborahkate
Deborahkate

Hello Niraj
I am unsure of the response to your question - when you bought this were there warranty papers to be completed???
I would try to get a copy if the receipt you received for the purchase and then contact the manufacturer direct - good luck
My problem was to me, a basic flaw in the design....

max George
max George

they have online contact
edbgoldair.com.au 1300285538

Get an answer from our members and NutriBullet representatives