OzCar Questions & Answers

4.4 from 1,201 reviews

9 questions from our users

melanie

melanieasked

Bought a rav4 GX 2017 model, 4months ago at oscar newscastle only to find out that they charged me top dollars and over price, with the price of 27k. I tried to have it value and want to trade it in for smaller car and was told the value of the car is 16 to 17k..and can sell it privately for 21k..wish I can just return this car to ozcar. Salesman very pushy and only care about how much money they can make and don't value customer..but before the rav 4 they sold me jeep renegade which is a lemon and return it back will never deal with them anymore overpriced and corrupt.

janus

janusasked

I bought a lancer XLS from one of your branches, upon researching about Lancers I found out that the lancer you sold me has all the specs and features of the base model ES sport and not of an XLS, which means I paid a high price to a car which is supposed to be a low price, I was so much disappointed. please be honest to your customers,the money we are paying is a hard earned.

HI Janus, please contact our customer relations for further assistance 13 69 22

Tiana Sasked

Who do I contact in regards to a Esanda Finance deal done at OzCar (Australian Fleet sales at the time) in Dubbo.
I am seeking a refund for the Shortfall insurance I was charged as listed on my contract

Tiana S

Furthermore, I think its highly questionable by todays standards in light of the recent Royal Commission, that in April 2015 a 25 year old casual worker could be sold Esanda car finance at OzCar with a 17.44% interest rate. Am looking to seek further advice from the Financial Ombudsman.

Fired Up
Fired Up

What did Esanda say?

Kim D.

Kim D.asked

I have been approved for $8000 finance Im looking for a 7seater 4wd do u have anything in that price range I could look at if so can I send me some pictures please

OzCar .OzCar

Hi Kim D, please contact our sales Team on 136922 and they will be able to assist you in your purchase.

greg

gregasked

I am interested in purchasing a Toyota corolla 2017 to 2019 model, I also want to trade a Holden Berliner international 2011, 150,000 kms,

Marzio
Marzio

Hey mate go see the team at Gosford, tell them I sent you.
They will help you 100%

OzCar .OzCar

Hi Greg, we will certainly be able to help you. Please contact your local Dealership for assistance 136922

TerryM

TerryMasked

I would like to buy a Holden Crewman v8, needs to be a automatic in good condition do you have one 2005 to 2007?

Vanessa Sidebottom

Hi. Go in and see them or go on their site it shows their cars.

Vanessa Sidebottom

Yes go and see the Oz Car team.

OzCar .OzCar

Hui TerryM, we will certainly be able to help you. Please contact your local Dealership for assistance 136922

Bazza

Bazzaasked

Do you sell cars for around $1000?

OzCar .OzCar

Hi Bazza, our range of quality used cars start from $7,990 Hope to see you at one of our Dealerships soon.

Penny Jasked

When will my personalised plates be available?

OzCar .OzCar

Hi Penny J, Please provide the registration number of the vehicle you purchased and we will advised you of the status.

Penny J

The vehicle I traded had plates PRJ336 which I wanted to keep. I was told they would be removed in Sydney and put into hold in Sydney and then sent to Dubbo RMS for me to collect. Ozcars would notify me when I could collect. Haven't heard anything yet?

OzCar .OzCar

Hi PennyJ, please advise the registration number of your purchase as this registration number is not coming up in our system. Alternatively please call our Customer Service on 97942500 and they will be able to assist you further

Rhonda

Rhondaasked

I am looking for a 2nd hand car.I was speaking with a pleasant man last week. I think his name is Deane.
My name is Rhonda Faithfull and we discussed a BMW.
Please can you get back to me?
Regards Rhonda

OzCar .OzCar

Hi Rhonda, We would love to help you with your purchase. Please contact us on 9794 2500 and we can put you in touch with a salesman in your area. Thank you - OzCar

Get an answer from our members and OzCar representatives