Peugeot 3008 P84 GT Line

Peugeot 3008 P84 GT Line (2017-2021) Questions & Answers

Also referred to as: Peugeot 3008 P84 GT Line 2020 and Peugeot 3008 P84 GT Line 2022.
Brand Manager for Peugeot? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

1 question from our users

STX
STXasked
P84 GT Line (2017-2021)

Hi
I'm thinking of purchasing a new 3008 p84 .How are you finding the car now after you have had it for a while.Good & bad
David

Vince
Vince

Hi David,
Since taking delivery of my 3008 GT Line last year, the car continues to live up to my expectations. The Peugeot is refreshingly different and distinctive. The car is well built, feels solid and comfortable with a smooth and amply capable drivetrain. It imparts an aura of quality and individualism by its unique exterior styling, inviting interior highlighted by the futuristic dash panel, punctuated by my favourite feature the i-Cockpit. It has been completely reliable so far and has lived up to and deserved the 60 plus awards it has won overseas. Real world suburban fuel consumption for me results in 9.0 litres/100kms which is not class leading but ok. Overall, I can happily recommend it.

Peugeot 3008 P84 GT Line (2017-2021)

Other Small / Compact SUVs