Pirelli Dragon Sport

Pirelli Dragon Sport Questions & Answers

4 questions from our users

Damo71

Damo71asked

I've got a commodore SS with 20" mags, 275/30R20 on rear, and 245/35R20 on front with Bridgestone Portenza's 050A's but due to stock and price am looking at Pirelli Dragon Sport's or Hankook K117s (although these have long lead time also)...can anyone offer some advice on choice here? I typically drive around town, occasional highway, and occasionally give it a bit of a punch but generally drive fairly calm. Got 42,000 out of the Portenza's...many thanks

Rod

Rodasked

Purchased pirelli 215/50R17, set of 4 for my Subaru liberty. 18 months and 44k of travel (mostly highway) and rear set worn on inner edge and need replacing. Have been following the Bob Jane long life tyre plan (rotations etc). Not happy given original set of Bridgestone gave me 7 years and 100k.
Any similar experiences.
Cheers Rod

Meraj
Meraj

I've only done around 20,000kms at the moment. So far so good, haven't used Bridgestones before but was pretty satisfied with Yokohama C drive 2s which I did 50,000kms on!

Keith

Keithasked

Has anyone had these on long enough to gauge wear? I wanted p7 but they no longer make my size.

Only had them in a couple of months sorry

dec
dec

Ive had mine for about 6 months and they are going well.

kev

kevasked

are Pirelli dragonsport tyres suitable for a ford xr6 2012 model?

Wattco
Wattco

Don't see why not, just fitted a set on my 50th Anniversary FG G6E and so far so good :-)

Get an answer from our members and Pirelli representatives