Primus Mammoth DualZone

70 questions from our users

Kelvin Poole

Kelvin Pooleasked

Mammoth DualZone

Turned my Primus Mammoth 65L Dual Zone on angin after sitting for a couple of months. lights etc come on but it's not dropping in temperature, any clues ?

Benny M.

Benny M.asked

Mammoth DualZone

Any one know why my primus mammoth dual zone fridge turns on shows the temps on both sides then comes up e3 and e1 and the fan stops fridge cuts off then starts up again and keeps doing the same thing over and over again also where the 3battery lines are mine is saying it’s on low with the red light on but it’s in 240v any help would be appreciated please

Mary B.

Can they be regas

Roi M.

Roi M.asked

Mammoth DualZone 72L

Digital displays have failed on the fridge who do I see for repair, we got the 6yr warranty when they first came out Nov.18 thanks

Stewie
Stewie

Google Primus Mammoth & scroll down to you see warranty there is a number for a help line they should be able to help with their prefered maintenance technicians good luck
S

Jillasked

Mammoth DualZone

Has anyone had an error LL?

Thomas

Hi Jill from memory it means the internal cabinet temperature is below -28 have you tried turning it off and unplugging it over night

Jill

Thank you Thomas. We have taken it in to see if it can be repaired. It hadn't been turned on for a couple of months and we tried everything for a couple of days.

Johnasked

Mammoth DualZone

To whom should I take this 65l unit for service?

John

To whom should I take this 65l unit for service? in Brisbane?

Eric Jasked

Mammoth DualZone

I have a 60l primus fridge/freezer...the motor is working BUT its not getting cold????could it may need a regas? checked fuse its fine..Could anyone help..

Toby
Toby

Hi Eric. Thats exactly what happened to mine. Unfortunately mine was unfixable It had a gas leak and the leak was in the insulated part of the fridge and could not be accessed. It was a write off!!!

Eric J

Thanks mate...I think we have to get a small fridge to replace it...Cheers Eric.

Trevor S.

Trevor S.asked

Mammoth DualZone

92 liter dual zone left side ok right side hmm not good will not freeze or refrigerate,,, mamouth primus

Connica W.asked

Hi all.
Hoping someone can help. Would any of you know why my mammoth keeps beeping and the battery keeps flashing on the screen near temp control. Motor works when it wants to.

Ryan Trent

Only guess is voltage issue. Have you tried 240v mains? Does it beep?

Connica W.

Yeah have tried that and it still continues to beep. And not able to take it back to where I purchased it as they have closed down!

Connica W.asked

Mammoth DualZone 72L

Would any happen to know why my mammoth 72L keeps beeping. On the Screen I can see the battery keeps flashing. Even though i have it running through my cigarette compartment in the car?

Caitlinasked

Mammoth DualZone 72L

Hey, just wondering who you spoke to from companion. After reading your review my fridge is doing the exact same thing but no one is willing to help me resolve the issue. Been sent back and forth and around in circles trying to blame it on me

Thomas

Hi Caitlin ask for Barry in service he was brilliant when I had a issue with my portable shower

Caitlin

Oh man, I was hoping you would say someone else he was an absolutely terrible to me. He kept cutting me off wouldnt let me speak. Trying with everything in him to say it was all my fault and would not comply with me at all.

Ian W.asked

Mammoth DualZone 65L

E3 code what does it mean

Ryan Trent

Compressor motor failure. Plugged mine into 240v and back into 12v and worked. Give that a go? The error sounds serious though. Not sure if I was just lucky

Ian W.asked

Signs of thermostat going in 65 l mammoth

Kel B.asked

Mammoth DualZone

I have just purchased a brand new mammoth 72 l dual zone removed it from the box plugged it into to 240 volts and nothing happens have checked both fuses 12-volt and 240 volt and still nothing lights up on control panel fridge is dead.

Thomas

Gday mate by the sounds of it you've got a doa it's the new blue and black model your talking about ? I'd take it straight back for exchange of refund pending what the terms are

Kel B.

Thanks four that I will get it back to them.

Kel B.

Yes it is the blue and black one.

Lawrence Boland

Lawrence Bolandasked

Mammoth DualZone

where can i purchase a controller from for a Primus/Mamouth fridge freezer. Address and/or phone number please

Hsc I.

Hsc I.asked

What does the fault E3 mean

Ian W.

Good question mate does anyone know???

Ryan Trent

Compressor error. Does the compressor turn on? Voltage might cause this

Charles M.

Charles M.asked

not a dual zone but primus 45lt fan wooks but wont cool

Laurence T

Laurence Tasked

Mammoth DualZone 72L

what temp would i set freezer at when travelling

Ryan Trent

I had a temp sensor, if you need it to freeze, set to lowest possible (-18 I think mine would go up by 5' before starting to cool again

kbsaab