Ego QV Skin Lotion

Ego QV Skin Lotion Questions & Answers

13 questions from our users

kl N

kl Nasked

See if any experienced user here could help advise me on the following:

I bought an 1 litre version of the QV lotion. The lotion comes out with very small white soluble particles. The bottom of the container says it is yet to expire in at least two years. I used to buy small size version and have not find similar particles. Other than that the content seems normal. I am wondering if that is normal or should I return it to the Chemist shop??

Thank

Sheryltherese A.asked

Is this product good to use on 1 month baby ?

Melissa

You can buy Ego QV baby products in this range I would use them.

Sheryltherese A.

Yes but i wanted to knwon if the product in the picture is good for babies . Thanks

Sam B.

Sam B.asked

Can you use this cream for acne prone skin

Sam B.

Sam B.asked

Can you use qv cream for acne prone skin

Melissa

qv cream is good for sensitive skin types, including dry, oily, combination skin, I would check with your GP first if you have acne as their are proper acne products that they would probably recommend first. I have sensitive skin and I use the qv for my face and then i used to put my makeup on over it, so you may be able to do an acne cream first then follow up with qv, but check with your pharmacy or Dr first as their are a few qv products to choose from and they will be able to guide you to the right product for acne, as it is at the moment I don't think qv has a specific range for acne prone skin.

It isn't acne just dry irritable skin and iam scratching my skin so much its breaking my skin

Sophie B.

Sophie B.asked

Can I use it even tho its out of date? Its the only think in my cup bored

Melissa

depends how far out of date it is, as it can go off, but ring Ego pharmaceuticals to confirm if it's still ok to use.

Leah

Leahasked

Best product to use for crepey skin on legs and arms?

Kaveen P.

Kaveen P.asked

How good for face this product?

Melissa

you can use this on your face, arms, legs and body, its not greasy and rubs in well.

Shereen

Shereenasked

Can I use QV lotion on my face?

Mel

Melasked

allergic reaction..

has anyone had any allergic reaction to this product or is it just myself?

only used this once for my dry skin but instantly broke out in a bad/ red, itchy rash that's been irritant since last night (8th may 2017), and its gotten to the point where some of the rash has begun to bruise up/ tender-purple bruise colour...

my boyfriend has also been affected by this product and has too gotten a rash from this...

is there any % of perfume in the sensitive skin cream by any chance??

I don't think that there is any perfume in the cream. You must just have really sensitive skin.

Jimmyz
Jimmyz

It might not suit your skin type. I've been using it for over 12 years on my arms and legs as I have dry skin which I'd say is sensitive..I swear by it and sorry it doesn't work for you.

angiec123
angiec123

I got a bad rash from Q.V. skin lotion too! Red and raised and VERY itchy. I got it all over my arms, chest and face. Took me a while to realise it was the lotion as it is made for sensitive skin so I thought it surely could not be what was causing the rash! I tested it out a few times over about half a year so I am 100% certain it was the lotion that caused it.

moy

moyasked

does qv cream contain steroid?

No, QV Cream is completely steroid free.

Iolee

Ioleeasked

Hi, QV lotion suitable for pregnancy women use?

June
June

Hi,
thanks for your question, I'm not sure you'll have to read the back or ask your GP just incase. I use the gentle wash as our family soap and handwash, my eczema this year so far is under control but I still get the occassion itch if I am outdoors for too long, I notice if the pollen levels are up, I tend to itch more but I keep my skin hydrated and manage my skin dryness using QV. I hope that is helpful to you, have a safe and great New Years

Margaret Nind

Margaret Nindasked

Is this too strong for my baby?

Justine
Justine

I used the lotion since my daughter was 8 months old, and didn't have a problem with it.

Josie

Josieasked

Are there any benifits of the oil if applied directly on dry skin as an everyday moisturiser?

brian
brian

Yes I dare say there would be as scientific experts go through a lot of trouble to get thrown formula right