Rodial Dragon's Blood

Rodial Dragon's Blood Questions & Answers

5 questions from our users

So I am 12 years old I put this dragon blood fix pumping serum on this morning thinking it was moisturizer.... And now ever since every time I get in the shower my face burns and turns red. Or when I wash my face it burns and turns red. It makes my face feel tight like im sunburnt. It has smoothed my face. But it’s really red and noticeable, when do you think the redness will go away ? Or when the burning will go away ? Or will it ever go away ?

Dragons blood 30ml lift firm and define does this truly work and do you notice results quickly OR NOT PLEASE?
Hi Jodi, at least for me it didn't work at all. I didn't notice anything, in my opinion, it is a waste of money.Hi Jodi, Nope. Not a bean. The only real lifting and firming is the expensive type that a cosmetic surgeon can give....sorry.

What's the best anti aging cream that people have tried? Good for wrinkles
Vitamin a.. great for diminishing fine lines and wrinkles. Works at a cellular level. Google vitamin a and retinol..I make my own Vitamin C Serum. All you do is mix some pure Vitamin C powder with water and/or glycerin and store it in a dark colored eye drop bottle. Use morning and night in conjunction with your usual moisturizer. There are several different recipes to choose from on the internet.Hi, If you use sunscreen each day, less wrinkles you will have.....the sun is what causes wrinkles :)

Do you apply dragons blood sculpting gel on the eye area?
Hi after using a whole jar of this DUD product I would not even apply it on a dogs bum. It is crap and is only sold because of over zealous TV advertising.I last used this product in September 2014 and have since been using AVON AF33 I never applied Dragons blood to the eyes. I apply AF33 morning and night including the eye area. AF33 is half the price and works 100 times better If you can let me know where you live I can let you know where to obtain it SuzanneHi Suzanne, am interested in trying the Avon AF33 product. Can you give me the full name of the product ? Many thanks Kylee My email is orcrest@hotmail.com

is this creme tested on animals ??
Lilian this question would be better addressed to the manufacturer. I am simply a purchaser!

Get an answer from our members and Rodial representatives