2Cabot Health Synd X

Cabot Health Synd X Questions & Answers

Brand Manager for Cabot Health? Claim your listing.
Debborah
Debborah

I have just read Nimue review above..is she talking about Synd X. Please advise??

Nimue

I don't care if my question is published as you sent me an email saying it won't be published, I just wanted someone from Cabot Health to answer it.

Hi I just found out the protein drink I have been using for 4 months is #1 on the worst protein drink list because of the heavy metals, cadmium, arsenic and other poisons that were found when this one was tested. It is so bad they have nicknamed it Metal Milk. Sad part is that I have been working so hard for a year and a half going through extensive EDTA heavy metal detox IV treatments and after each 6 month test my levels have been dropping, but the last one last month. I accidentally found out about the poison in this product just the other day when I decided to research protein drinks because that was the ONLY thing that changed in my diet since this new test with elevated heavy metal levels. I have now lost ground about 6 months behind and have to add more treatments all because of this drink. Some of the heavy metals doubled. I am usually so very careful. I research everything before I try it not sure how I missed this one. Maybe I was tired that day and needed a protein drink and since I bought it at my trusted health food store I went with it and then never remembered to check it out later. Anyway, how can I be sure your product is safe. Is it tested periodically? Thanks so much.

M. K.

I use Wheyless from Tvsn or Isowhey from Chemist Warehouse.

Carol

Hi, how many grams of carbohydrates is there in a serving? I have another brand and it's 24gms, however it is a whey based protein.

M. K.

I no longer have the container to check this. You could check this out on Sandra Cabot's website when you get to the sales part. I would not have purchased if it was high in carbs though. I have also tried Wheyless which was tasty (not overly sweet). I have now purchased unsweetened isolate whey protein from Boomers and also Bare blends. The latter two are pure.

M. K.

Yes, just found the container for my 1kg of Sandra Cabot's Synd X. Carbs are low.....1.1 per 20 gram serve. Wheyless is 11.7g per serve (banana flavour).

1.1 g per20gram serve.

Carol

Thank you so much. Huge difference. I was given a 1kg of Triple Action Burner. Having a smoothie of that through out my whole carb count.

avabg
avabg

Hi there,just interested to know how you incorporated the shakes into your usual diet?your weight loss sounds amazing! I'm looking to drop about 8-10kg :)

Kelly
Kelly

Hi,

I incorporated it very haphazardly as I do everything else! That is why I have never been able to lose any weight. I can never be consistent or stick to anything for very long. I am lazy about chopping up salads etc. So for a start I would have it for breakfast every morning because it was easy and sat well in my tummy and kept me full as it is all protein. Then I started having it with a salad at lunch. Some days I just have the shake as it is easy to take to work. I have it with unsweetened almond milk as that is the lowest sugar and fat milk and it tastes just as good as skim. Usually I have steak chicken or fish with salad at night and a weightwatchers icecream but sometimes I get lazy and have a shake. Now that I have lost the weight I can eat bits of chocolate and other things but I just don't crave them like I used to. If I can lose weight and keep it off anyone sure can! Good luck. Let me know how you go.