Selfwealth

Listing monitored by SelfWealth

88 questions from our users

pedropitz
pedropitzasked

Will tonite upgrade of your platform include the glitches I have been complaining about for a while or you would just ignore them as you have been doing for the past 2 months?

kate
kate

i was able to get back my losses with the help of Rec ov er yfu n ds.n et" they helped recovered everything i lost i am verry happy i reclaimed my stolen investment

Darrell B.
Darrell B.asked

Why do the tell you you initial stock purchase can be no less than $500 and when you wish to purchase smaller amounts in other stocks they block your purchase and when you finally get someone they tell you that each new stock requires a minimum of $500 this is an AXS stipulation i find this hard to believe when there are other brokers who deal in small sum purchase.

Wayne H
Wayne H
pnkamat2005
pnkamat2005asked

What are your broker to broker share transfer fees for moving the account OUT to other broker?

Muhamed
Muhamed

Unfortunately, I don’t have the answer to that but you can chat to one of their team members directly through their website. I hope that helps.

Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.asked

Can I buy the exchange-traded Government Bond here?

Luciano R.
Luciano R.

I would like to know that as well....

Mick
Mickasked

Do you now have live pricing?

Shaun F.
Shaun F.

Yes Mick they now have live pricing and instant transfers.

Martina K.
Martina K.asked

How to do first trade

Frustrated and angry.com
Frustrated and angry.comasked

I need to transfer money out of my SelfWealth trading account to buy some priority offer shares.
I cannot find a way to do this and I am in a bit of a rush.
Alternatively I thought that I could withdraw from their ANZ account into my linked account, but am unable to find a way to do this either. Please could someone help. The bot is useless and emails take so long for answers.

neil and kaye j.

Hi there, I have just been on CHAT with selfWealth and I do not have this blue withdraw button, I have tried numerous times. Thanks for trying t help though.

John
John

You should be able to withdraw monies from your cash account to your nominated inked account in SW.
I did this last week without any issues

Just dont' try and change your linked account details as this was a painful and long winded experience.

Howard R.
Howard R.asked

Is there a fee to sell shares on SW platform?

neil and kaye j.

Yes, $9.50 per trade. It's all detailed on their website.

Johnno
Johnno

Yes it’s $9.50 for each trade where you buy or sell

Arthur
Arthurasked

I transferred 1000 dollars into my SelfWealth account yesterday and its still not there. Is there a waiting period until it comes through?

Zichao Z.
Zichao Z.asked

Can I still trade on my commonsec account for the shares that I trandfered to self wealth account?

Andre
Andreasked

When purchasing debt securities are the securities inscribed in my registry’s account or held in selfwealth’s account at the registry e.g Link, computershare

Mary A.
Mary A.

I am not exactly sure I know what 'debt securities' are but all the shares and etfs I've bought with Selfwealth have all been held by Link or Computershares, etc. as I have received certificates from them.

Tradebakeasked

Hi, I'm reading through SW reviews and notice a 3 day settlement period being mentioned. Isn't the ASX lead time Trade + 2 days and not 3? Would appreciate some clarity on the difference..

SelfWealth
MarketingSelfWealthSend a private message

Yep, ASX is T+2 but sometimes the actual cash takes an extra business day to hit your account.

Tradebake

That doesn't make sense, the T+2 is for the cash to hit the account? Is there a delay between settlement the SW account receiving the cash?

Alan S.asked

Is there a limit to the number of trades I can do in one day or a week

Tech-Dad
Tech-Dad

Nah, no limit it’s flat fee and no hidden costs.

Alan S.

Is there a law on to many trades?

Alan S.

Also is there a fee for withdrawal of money out of my wealth wealth acc

Jude
Judeasked

Hi im just wondering is there a limit or waiting period after selling shares? the funds are showing on the SW platform, but when i go to transfer it back into my personal nominated bank its rejecting the $2000.00 and only allowing me to access and transfer $500.00 is this normal? thanks

SelfWealth
MarketingSelfWealthSend a private message
Quiet_man
Quiet_manasked

As others have said a stop-loss and a trailing stop-loss orders are really needed. I understand these will be for ASX and US stocks?
Will these conditional orders be available to the basic accounts or only Premium accounts?
Thank-you in advance.

Lois M.
Lois M.asked

I am setting a stop loss. Why am I seeing under “help me choose” Please search stock. I’ve set lots of stop losses but have never seen this come up before. I can’t go any further. I have owned this stock since 19/03/21.

dick van herk
dick van herkasked

like to know if my shares in wbt have been transfer to selfwealth yet and if not where are they as i sent forms weeks ago also money i tranfer from westpac account to my trading account has not arrived as yet how long does it take tranfered money last wed 31st april please reply to my email thankyou.

Rosy Q.
Rosy Q.asked

Hi,
I was told by a current user of yours that you give 5 free trades to users. Would you kindly explain how this works?
I'm not a user yet, but considering becoming one and buy some shares using your platform. Do I get the free trades when I sign up?
Many thanks,
Rosy

Nimet
Nimetasked

Fully agree with others. Your customer service sucks. If you want a score out of 100, really, honestly, a big red minus. Your customer service does not deserve even a single star. Why do you have a phone number if it rings engaged all the time and never answers. You can surely afford to employ a few more people to improve your customer services. It is reflect very poorly to say 2 or 3 weeks response time in your acknowledgement email. In my case even worse; it has been more than one month and still pending to make a broker to broker transfer. Can you please improve your phone and email exchanges?

Eff
Effasked

Are conditional orders (Stop-Loss, take profit) available for trades on the US markets?

Steady one
Steady one

On the standard free account there doesn't seem to be alerts or the ability to set trailing stop loss sell orders. You can set up limit sell or buy orders at a specific price but there's no "trailing". Hope will be added later on.

Get an answer from our members and SelfWealth representatives

Other Forex & Share Trading Platforms