Shine Armour Fortify Quick Coat

Shine Armour Fortify Quick Coat Questions & Answers

Brand Manager for Shine Armour Fortify Quick Coat? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

4 questions from our users

Luke P.
Luke P.asked

Is this product good and how much

Prit'z D
Prit'z Dasked

Wow. I was planing to buy the shine armour after I read a bad reviews. More goods reviews from YouTube. Lucky I didn’t go to buy it. Thanks from those people here.

MikeStan
MikeStan

Well, I am glad my message got through to at least one person, they are a very dishonest company, they fraudulently took my money and 5 weeks later and I'm still fighting with them to get my money back !!

Richard Belshaw
Richard Belshaw

Read the reviews and run run run like all these television add the only advertise on television because nobody would buy them anywhere else.

koin s.asked

Did it work or was it a waste of money ? How was the finish and did it last ?

Trevor
Trevor

No idea. Never got it. Plenty of live reviews on YouTube tho

koin s.

Bugger,Thanks for replying .

Keith
Keithasked

What size is the bottle, I could not find any details on the quantity, I have been stung before with photos that look large but in fact are not.....

Peter G.
Peter G.

It's not a big bottle but can easily do yr car at least once over good stuff the purple bottle scratch stuff pink stuff don't work at all

Other Car Care Products